disfuncshional: Fanfiction (Hoya)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

 

Suzy banged her head on her computer desk and groaned. Nothing was coming to her mind and she promised her readers a new chapter today.

 

“Is something wrong?” Hoya asked coming into her room.

 

Suzy quickly shut her laptop and swiveled her chair to face Hoya, her boyfriend.

 

“Hoya, hi! Um, no nothing is wrong.”

 

Hoya eyed his girlfriend and thought about whether or not he should believe her.

 

“Are you doing something you shouldn't on your computer?” He asked.

 

He tried to pick up the laptop but Suzy pushed him away. Actually, it was more like she kept him in place. The laptop was just out of his reach which is what Suzy needed.

 

“It's nothing, don't worry,” Suzy told him in a rushed tone.

 

“Then let me see your laptop,” Hoya said.

 

Suzy was able to make Hoya take a step back. She didn't have much energy left. She sat back down in her seat and gave up, letting Hoya grab the laptop. It was times like this she wished she was dating someone who wasn't buff. Hoya logged onto her laptop and Suzy buried her head in her hands, embarrassed.

 

“What is this? Is this... a fanfiction?” Hoya asked.

 

“It's not mine. It's a friends,” Suzy said, picking her head back up.

 

Scrolling up to the top of the word document, Hoya found it said “By: Suzy”. He showed it to Suzy who had nothing to say.

 

“Since when do you write fanfictions? And why about Super Junior? Why not Infinite? And... and... why?!”

 

Suzy got up from her seat and joined Hoya on the floor of her room.

 

“It's just a story. It's not like I want it to happen. I have you.”

 

Suzy gave Hoya's cheek a kiss but he wasn't ready to let it go.

 

“Okay, so you like to write. What about your boyfriend who is in a group called Infinite with seven other guys? Why can't you write about Infinite?”

 

Suzy pretended she didn't hear her boyfriend. She hummed Super Junior's new song, Mr. Simple.

 

“And why aren't you humming Be Mine? Super Junior aren't the only ones with a new song! We put our new song out first! Our song...”

 

Suzy stopped Hoya with a kiss. She hoped he'd drop the subject but he wouldn't let it go until his questions were answered.

 

“Our song is better!” Hoya finished.

 

“Hoya, do you think I'd leave you for Super Junior? They're hot but...”

 

“See! You think they are hot! What about us? Infinite isn't hot?”

 

“Infinite is definitely hot,” Suzy said.

 

“So you love my members more then me?!”

 

Suzy smacked her forehead with her hand and shook her head.

 

“Hoya, I don't know where this worried side of you came from but let me clear everything right now. Super Junior have been around longer then you. Which means I was an ELF before I could even be an Inspirit. I love you and only you. Fanfictions are fun to write and I like writing about Super Junior because I know them the most if you don't count the fact I know you and Infinite. The reason I don't write about Infinite is if a moment like this happened. Your mad that I write about guys I've never met. Imagine if you walked in on me writing a Sungjong fanfiction. How would that make you feel?”

 

“Worse,” Hoya mumbled, feeling bad now for going off on his girlfriend.

 

“See? So instead of being mad that I'm writing a story about the amazing Kyuhyun from Super Junior. Be thankful it isn't Sungjong.”

 

“Well, can't you just drop the story?”

 

“Drop the story?! Nonsense! I have loyal readers I don't dare to disappoint.”

 

Hoya scooted away from Suzy.

 

“Okay, I understand. Don't hurt me.”

 

“I couldn't even push you away. I clearly have no strength.”

 

“Maybe if you weren't writing fanfictions all day you could build up some strength.”

 

Suzy earned an “ow” from Hoya as she smacked his arm. He rubbed it and Suzy smirked.

 

“I don't need to build up strength if I can do that,” she said.

 

Hoya didn’t argue with her on that. 

_____________________________________

I'm in love with Super Juniors new song! I kept listening to it while I made this. It's so catchy! ^^

I love Kyuhyun, Ryewook, and Henry. Yes, technically Henry is in Super Junior M but he is the reason I love SuJu in the first place!

Anyway! I hope you liked this one shot! <3