TheWholeTruth: The Tables Turned (Hoya)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

The boys were spending a day at the amusement park. They had split up into two teams. Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo were one team. Which meant the other team was Sungjong, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo. Hoya was enjoying the time spent with s when he spotted her.

Not wanting to be seen, Hoya hid behind the first person he could get his hands on, Sungjong.

"Is something wrong?" Myungsoo asked, eying the dancer.

"JinAe is here," Hoya said.

He poked his head out from Sungjong long enough to point her out.

"The girl you keep rejecting?" Sungyeol asked.

"If you want to put it like that, yeah."

JinAe recognized Infinite right away. She walked up to them and wanted to laugh at Hoya's poor attempt to hid behind the maknae.

"I see you," she told Hoya.

He peeked out and saw JinAe standing in front of Sungjong.

"Oh, JinAe, what are you doing here?" Hoya asked as he came out from behind Sungjong.

"I'm having fun isn't it obvious? About the date where you sent Dongwoo to go for you, I wanted to thank you."

"...what?"

"The date you told me you'd go on with me. Where Dongwoo came instead of you. Thank you for that because I realized I was a fool for not liking Dongwoo. So I'm going to ask him out."

Hoya couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"...what?" he repeated.

"I'm over you. So you don't have to worry about me asking you out."

Hoya watched as JinAe strutted off.

"She can't be over me!" Hoya said, outraged.

"Why not?" Myungsoo asked.

"Because... well..."

"Hoya do you like her?" Sungjong asked.

"What?! Like her? If I did, I wouldn't have rejected her. She just can't be over me so quickly. I'm happy for her and Dongwoo."

"Lier," Sungyeol coughed.

Hoya rolled his eyes and walked away from s.

The subject of JinAe wasn't brought up the rest of the day. For two weeks the members secretly watched Hoya as he acted like he didn't care Dongwoo was dating JinAe. They knew he secretly liked her and were confused as to why he turned her down so many times if he did like her.

The next time Hoya saw JinAe he was at the dorm with Dongwoo. Everyone had gone out to do their own things while they has stayed behind. There was a knock on the door and Hoya answered it.

"JinAe?"

"Yeah, are going to invite me in?"

Hoya stepped aside and let in JinAe.

"So you and Dongwoo are well?"

"We are fantastic and he is a better boyfriend then you would have been. His laugh is amazing. He raps, dances, and sings. Dongwoo is as sweet as can be."

"I do all that too not that I care about impressing you."

"Or do you? Have you found someone that isn't me, Lee Howon?"

Hoya left room and refused to answer her question. JinAe followed Hoya into his room.

"Clearly you hate that you turned me down," JinAe said.

"Do not! My heart belongs to my fans."

"Sure it does," JinAe said while rolling her eyes.

"You wouldn't know. My fans are loyal and love me. The support me and hope the best for Infinite."

"Well then love your fans all you want. I don't care. I'm over you."

Dongwoo was secretly watching everything go down. Instead of being mad, he smiled in victory when Hoya pulled JinAe in for a kiss. He had never wanted to date JinAe. But knew that if he didn't, Hoya would never realize what he felt.

The cheering of Dongwoo caused the two to break apart.

"Dongwoo, I can explain," JinAe said.

"You don't have to. I know already. You two go date."

Dongwoo left before they could argue it.

"So JinAe, will you go out with me?" Hoya asked.

"Oh look. The tables have turned."

"Just say yes."

"Even though I'm tempted to say no for all the times you've said it, yes. I'll go out with you."

______________

I hope you like it!