Sparsile: Because (Sunggyu)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

 

The second that Sunggyu walked into the dorm the others could tell. After dating for three months, Sunggyu's girlfriend had broken up with him. Sunggyu didn't greet s or answer there questions of concern and went into shared room with Woohyun.

 

“How long is Sunggyu going to be like this?” Sungyeol asked.

 

No one could answer his question. They had to wait and see. Which is what they did.

 

 

“Sunggyu! Come play with Woohyun and I!” Sungjong said while giving his leader a smile.

 

It had been a week already and he was still slumming around.

 

Sunggyu looked at the board game in Sungjong's hand and turned his head toward the wall he was sitting against.

 

“That was her favorite game!” he cried.

 

Hoya came out of the kitchen and took the game from Sungjong. He tossed it into the open room of Dongwoo and Myungsoo and closed the door.

 

“It's okay. The game is gone,” Hoya told Sunggyu.

 

“So is the love of my life!” Sunggyu said.

 

That night Infinite crowded together in a tight circle and whispered to one another as they observed Sunggyu in his room.

 

“It's been a week and he is still crying over her,” Myungsoo said.

 

“Because he can't stop thinking about her,” Woohyun said.

 

“He still wants her,” Dongwoo said.

 

It was all obvious what was being said. No one knew what to do about their leader's heartbreak. They spent the night brainstorming different ideas. Even with their combined heads they didn't know what to do. Then out of nowhere, Sungjong started to cry, startling the other members.

 

“What's wrong?” Hoya asked.

 

Sungjong just kept his head buried in his hands and didn't answer Hoya.

 

“Sungjong, answer me. What's wrong?” Hoya asked again.

 

Hearing the maknae cry, Sunggyu left his room and sat beside him.

 

“Sungjongie, are you okay?” Sunggyu asked.

 

“No!” Sungjong said.

 

“You have to tell us what's wrong,” Myungsoo said.

 

“It's Sunggyu,” Sungjong finally said, “he's not happy and if he's not happy then I'm not happy!”

 

The guys all looked over at Sunggyu.

 

“You heard him. He's sad because you are,” Sungyeol said.

 

Sunggyu looked at Sungjong who was crying into his hands and wondered if a chain reaction would start. He thought about Hoya becoming sad because Sungjong is sad. Then because Hoya is sad, Dongwoo would become sad. Because Dongwoo is sad, Woohyun would be sad causing Sungyeol to be sad. It would all end with Myungsoo becoming sad. If all of Infinite became sad, then Inspirits would be sad seeing their favorite boys sad.

 

I can't let this happen, Sunggyu thought.

 

Sungjong, don't be sad,” Sunggyu said, “I'll go back to being happy.”

 

Yay!” Sungjong cheered as he got up and hugged his leader.

 

Everyone was puzzled.

 

Were you faking?” Sungyeol asked.

 

Sungjong nodded and showed everyone his tear free face. Sunggyu laughed and ruffled Sungjong's hair.

 

Your pretty clever,” he complimented.

 

Thanks to Sungjong, Sunggyu was able to get the girl out of his heart and Sunggyu went back to devoting his time to Infinite and his Inspirits.

____________________________________

*claps* Hooray for Inspirit love! :D

Sunggyu doesn't need that girl in his life. Just us Inspirts! ...Or Woohyun ;D

I hope you liked it! ^^