K-ninja: True Colors (Myungsoo)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

 Practice ended early that day for Infinite. Myungsoo invited his girlfriend, Molly over to the practice room. He greeted her with a kiss and brought her to the middle of the dance floor.

 

“Is there any specific reason that you called me down?” Molly asked her boyfriend.

 

“Just the reason that I miss and want to see you,” he said and gave her another kiss.

 

Molly blushed at the words he said which brought Myungsoo to pinch her cheeks.

 

“You’re so adorable!” he exclaimed.

 

“You’re so perfect,” she said while grabbing his hand, interlacing their fingers together.

 

The two had been dating for two weeks. Most might think that Myungsoo would be shy with a girlfriend but he was far from shy. With Molly, Myungsoo felt comfortable and he wasn’t afraid to be himself with her. He danced like a lunatic, made up wacky songs about the two of them and was a big bowl of laughter when he was with Molly.

 

“Do you want to continue those lessons in the Nothing’s Over dance?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“No, I fail,” Molly said with a pout.

 

“You just don’t practice. Come on, try.”

 

Molly gave in like that and was learning the dance. They went from being serious to being goofy in a matter of minutes. It was another day filled with laughter for them.

 

“You should teach me the dance to the new song,” Molly said as they sat by the mirror and shared Myungsoo’s bottle of water.

 

“You mean the one for the song that hasn’t even been released yet?” he questioned.

 

Molly nodded in a way that Myungsoo found cute causing him to smile wide and almost agreed to teach her the dance.

 

“I would,” Myungsoo said, “but I can’t have you dancing it in the streets when no one even knows about it.”

 

“Can you at least show it to me?” she asked.

 

“I’ll show you another day. I just want to sit here with you right now.”

 

Molly nodded but knew it wouldn’t happen. She’d have to wait until the music video came out like all the Inspirits out there.

 

“Myungsoo, you know you haven’t introduced me to your members yet, right?”

 

“I know. Don’t worry though. You’re just too adorable; I think Sungyeol might try to take you from me.”

 

“I wouldn’t let him though. You’re the only one for me.”

 

“Well, if you really want to meet them, let’s go now.”

 

Before Molly could object, Myungsoo pulled her off the floor and ran out of the practice room taking Molly with him. He stopped running once they were outside and they then took their time heading to the dorm.

 

“Are you sure that you won’t ditch me for someone once we get there?” Myungsoo asked as he swung their interlaced hands back and forth.

 

“Of course not,” Molly assured him and kissed his cheek.

 

“Good. Because I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but with you, I crack out of my shell. You bring the best out of me.”

 

“Don’t worry, crazy boyfriend of mine. I have noticed it and love it.”

 

Once they reached the dorm, Myungsoo opened the door and let Molly in first. Sungyeol was coming out of the kitchen and stopped upon seeing Molly.

 

“Sunggyu! Myungsoo brought a girl to the dorm!” Sungyeo said, tattle-tailing like a little kid.

 

Hearing the word “girl” got the attention of everyone and soon everyone was coming out their rooms.

 

“Hey, who do we have here?” Woohyun asked.

 

“Guys, this is Molly,” Myungsoo said and put his arm around her shoulder.

 

“Is she your girlfriend?” Woohyun asked.

 

“Yes and she wanted to meet you guys.”

 

“What kind of boyfriend is Myungsoo? Is he a good boyfriend?” Sungyeol asked.

 

“He’s the best,” Molly said with a smile.

 

“I’m leaving before you two kiss,” Sungjong said going back into his room.

 

Hoya followed his lead and everyone else went into their rooms besides Woohyun.

 

“You know, if something happens between you two I’ll lend my shoulder for you to cry on.”

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes at Woohyun’s words.

 

“We’re going to go now,” Myungsoo said.

 

Molly giggled as Myungsoo gave a warning glare to Woohyun before they left.

 

“So thoughts on my members?”

 

“They’re okay. You’re still the best,” molly told Myungsoo and hugged his arm.

 

Myungsoo grinned and kiss her cheek.  

________________________

I totally think Myungsoo would be one of those people that woulld be a bit shy at first with someone he likes but once they are together I feel he'd be this crazy and awesome boyfriend. *is becoming Myungsoo biased again*

Does anyone else think that? Or am I alone on this thought?