infinitegirlX: Acting Partner (Sungyeol)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

 

ChungAe was pacing her living room floor, filled with nerves. Her friend and partner for drama class was sending his brother to fill in for him. It was the first time ChungAe even heard of this brother. He wasn't in high school anymore and he does acting. Besides that, Daeyeol didn't tell her anything else.

 

The knock on the door made ChungAe jump in surprise. She hurried over and answered the door. As she saw Lee Sungyeol from Infinite she felt a mix of different feelings. She was happy. She loved Infinite and their music. ChungAe also felt stupid. Seeing Sungyeol in front of her made her realize that he looked exactly like his brother. Last she felt nervous. An idol was going to be in her house, see her messy room, and see her act.

 

“Your Daeyeol's brother?” ChungAe asked, even though she already knew the answer.

 

“Yes. Your ChungAe right? My brother told me you needed an acting partner.”

 

“I- I- yes.”

 

Sungyeol smiled at ChungAe as he entered the house and looked around. After closing the door, ChungAe led Sungyeol into her messy room.

 

“Sorry about the papers everywhere and the overall mess of the room.”

 

“It's okay. Our dorm is way worse then this.”

 

ChungAe soon got over the shock of Sungyeol being in her room and the two got down to business. She gave Sungyeol a copy of the script which was about two best friends. One a boy and one a girl. They realize that they each have feelings for one another.

 

After going through the scene a few times, they took a quick snack break.

 

“I can see what my brother sees in you,” Sungyeol said while ChungAe prepared the snacks.

 

“What do you mean?” ChungAe asked, too preoccupied with the food to think about what Sungyeol was saying.

 

“I see why my brother likes you. Your cute and from what I've seen so far your acting is amazing.”

 

ChungAe ceased her sandwich making and slowly turned her head toward Sungyeol.

 

“You think I'm cute? And that I'm a good actor?”

 

“Yeah, but don't take it like I'm falling for you. I mean, we just met, your still in high school and my brother is into you.”

 

“I'm in my last year though and Daeyeol and I are just friends,” ChungAe said as she went back to making the sandwiches.

 

“He wants to be more though~” Sungyeol said taking the now finished sandwich.

 

ChungAe started her own sandwich and ignored Sungyeol's words. Soon they were finished with their break and went back to rehearing. They spent the rest of the day and most of the night rehearsing. They worked out the blocking, and got it to where they didn't need their scripts.

 

“So we have to perform this in two days?” Sungyeol asked before he left.

 

“Yes, in two days,” ChungAe said.

 

The next day they went over to Sungyeol's house where they visited the sick Daeyeol and showed him the scene they had.

 

“So what do you think?” Sungyeol asked his brother.

 

“I think that I wish I wasn't sick. You guys are really good after only working on it for a day.”

 

Sungyeol and ChungAe then moved to perform in the dorm.

 

“We're really going to do it in front of Infinite?” ChungAe asked.

 

Sungyeol nodded as he entered in the code and let them into the dorm. Everyone was in the living room doing their one thing. The thought of performing in front of idols was nerve wracking for ChungAe but it helped her in the long run. The members only had nice things to say about the scene.

 

“I hope you become an actress one day because you are really good. I mean, I feel as if you have known Sungyeol your whole life. That was just brilliant,” Sunggyu said.

 

The next day ChungAe went into her drama class with confidence. Sungyeol came a few minutes later and everyone couldn't believe their eyes. They performed the scene in front of the class but Sungyeol got a bit too caught up in the scene. Instead of the fake kiss Woohyun suggested adding in, the kiss became real. ChungAe was glad the scene ended there because her mind went blank. She looked up at Sungyeol in shock. Everyone applauded for them and ChungAe took the piece of paper with her grade on it in a daze. It read “A” which ChungAe came back to reality and she showed it to Sungyeol.

 

“We did it!” he cheered and hugged ChngAe.

 

ChungAe smiled wide and hugged him back.

 

“I'll look forward to working with you as an actor later on,” Sungyeol told her then ruffled her hair.

 

Did that kiss have no affect on him? ChungAe wondered.

 

She watched him leave the classroom and continued to stared at the door. Her smile stayed on her face as the class went on. She couldn't wait to work with Sungyeol in the future.


_______________ 

________________________________________________

I hope that you like it!

And on a random non-infinite note: Who has seen U-kiss' new MV for Neverland? <3 I can't stop playing it! I officially love AJ.