jelly143: Mind Game (Myungsoo)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

It was a day Infinite could just rest. So Myungsoo called over a friend. His best friend Hannah. They went into the room he shares with Dongwoo and sat against the wall.

"Let's see how much are brains are still connected," Hannah suggested.

The two started to play a game where the other had to guess what they were thinking. They give a catagory and could give three hints. After that they were on their own.

"I'm thinking of a song," Myungsoo said, "It's an Infinite song, from the year 2011, and we promoted it."

"Nothing's Over?" Hannah guessed.

He raised his hand to be high-fived as he told her she was indeed correct. 

"Okay, so I'm thinking of a group," Hannah said, "there is seven members. It's all boys. And I call myself their fan name."

"Easy. Infinite."

Hannah tried not to laugh as she shook her head. Myungsoo was confused. 

"Who else has seven members?" he asked.

Hannah shrugged.

"You tell me," she said. 

"APink does but they're girls," Myungsoo said, thinking aloud.

"So who else is there?" Hannah asked, acting like she didn't already know. 

"I don't know. Just tell me."

"Myungsoo, that defeats the purpose of this game."

Myungsoo thought it over and came up with nothing. He could only think of APink and his group.

"Can I have another hint?" he asked.

"Only because your handsome," Hannah said while patting his head. 

"I'll tell you that this group is a rookie group."

The information didn't help Myungsoo that much. He just couldn't come up with anything. Hannah was sitting back and laughing to herself. She thought Myungsoo was so hot as he sat and tried to think. 

"One more hint and if you don't get it, I'm going to cry," Hannah told him. 

"No I don't need another hint," Myungsoo said.

"Myungsoo, you do. The last thing I'll tell you is that..."

"I don't need a hint!" Myungsoo screamed.

Hannah burst into laughter at how her friend had gotten into the game. It then came to Myungsoo as Hannah's phone went off. 

"Block B!" he screamed as Hannah answered the text on her phone.

She nodded and set down her phone. 

"But my phone played their song. You clearly don't know me."

Myungsoo crossed his arms over his chest and faced away.

"Alright then. I won't talk to you."

"No! Play the game with me," Hannah pleaded.

Myungsoo turned back to face Hannah. He was never going to quit playing the game. There was no way he would.

"I'm thinking about the person I love. We are very close. They don't know and it's someone you know," Myungsoo said.

It was tough for Hannah. She tried to figure out who she knew but no names were coming to mind. She wanted to say a member of Infinite but she knew it wasn't one of them with the clue of them not knowing. Hannah had been thinking it could be like like a bromance/family love. The Infiite members would however, know.

"I need another hint," Hannah mumbled, feeling ashamed that she didn't know her best friend.

"A hint, huh?" Myungsoo asked with a victorious smile on his face.

Hannah nodded and then Myungsoo surprised her with a kiss. 

"Need another one?" Myungsoo asked.

Hannah nodded in a daze and Myungsoo gave her another quick kiss. 

"Me?" she asked. 

"Do you feel the same?"

"Your my friend. You should know."

Seeing the way she smiled at him made Myungsoo sure. 

"You do," Myungsoo said going for another kiss. 

"Look, you do know me after all."

Myungsoo laughed and grabbed onto Hannah's hand. 

________________________________________

I hope that you liked it! ^^