cuteclumsygirl: Realized (Sungjong)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

 

As soon as the bell rang, Eunmi hurried out of her classroom. She started making her way to her boyfriend Myngsoo's locker and on the way, ran into Sungjong.

“Oh, Eunmi, can you help me with my math today?” Sungjong asked, taking advantage of his cute looks.

“Sorry Sungjongie, It's Myungsoo's and mine anniversary tomorrow. I have to prepare. You should ask Hoya.”

Eunmi ruffled his hair then left Sungjong standing there. She found Myungsoo talking to Krystal, the queenka of the school. She stood and watched as Myungsoo wrote something down on a piece of paper and hand it to her. She then waved goodbye and strutted off like she was in a fashion show. Eunmi hurried over to Myungsoo and kissed his cheek.

“So what were you talking to Krystal about?” Eunmi asked.

“We were talking about the homework for science class,” Myungsoo said.

Eunmi grabbed his hand and started to pull him out of the school

“Tomorrow we will be dating for two years. Can you believe it?”

Myungsoo shook his head then pulled his hand away so he could take out his phone. Eunmi looked at him confused as he started to walk away.

“Hey! Where are you going?” she asked.

“What? Sorry, my mom needs me. I'll see you tomorrow.”

Myungsoo hurried off leaving Eunmi puzzled. She told herself Myungsoo was just getting a surprise ready for tomorrow and put it in the back of her mind. Heading down to the fanciest restaurant she could afford, she made her reservations for tomorrow and then went to her cousin's music shop. Her cousin gave her the guitar she had bought for Myungsoo since his had been stolen and then she headed on home. She put a bow on the guitar and hid it in her closet.

After everything was all set, Eunmi tried to focus on her homework but all she could focus on was how tomorrow would be a day she would never forget.

The next day Eunmi wasn't happy to see that Myungsoo wasn't at school. She hung out with Sungjong before school started and he did his best to bring a smile to her face. At lunch, Eunmi was sulking as she ate her lunch. Then she noticed Myungsoo walk into the lunch room. She got out of her seat and ran to him, giving him a hug.

“Where were you this morning?” Eunmi asked.

“Picking up this,” Myungsoo said as he placed a necklace around her neck. “Happy 2 year anniversary.”

Eunmi gasped as she looked down at the necklace. A simple yet beautiful heart necklace.

“It's beautiful. Your present was to big to bring to school. You'll have to come by my house after we eat at the the best restaurant I could pay for.”

“Sounds good,” Myungsoo said.

The two went to the table Eunmi was eating at and enjoyed the rest of lunch together. After school ended, Eunmi hurried home to change out of her uniform and into the outfit she had laid of yesterday. After fixing her hair and make-up she headed down to the restaurant. Eunmi looked around for Myungsoo and once she found him, her heart was shattered into little pieces. Instead of sitting at their table and waiting for her, Myungsoo was with Krystal, kissing her. Eunmi ran out of the restaurant with tears streaming down her face. She didn’t understand of all days that Myungsoo could cheat on her, he picked their anniversary.

Eunmi soon reached her house. She called up Sungjong and asked him to come over. Then she went into her closet and pulled out the guitar she was going to give Myungsoo. She lifted it in the air, ready to mash it into pieces like Myungsoo had done to her heart. Before she could, Sungjong was in the room and he took the guitar away from her.

“That was fast,” Eunmi said as Sungjong wiped away her tears.

“I was already in the neighborhood. Plus, you can always count on me to be there when your crying.”

Sungjong set down the guitar and pulled Eunmi over to sit down on her bed.

“What did he do?” Sungjong asked.

“He kissed that stupid Krystal. On our anniversary. At our table.”

Eunmi tried once again to smash the guitar but Sungjong stopped her. He put the strap around his neck and got in position to play.

“I'm still working on moving my fingers so bare with me if it's choppy but I learned this for you.”

Sungjong kept his eyes on the guitar as he played because that was the only way he could play the song. He was wondering how Eunmi was reacting. She was at first confused as to what the song was. Then Sungjong got to the chorus and started to sing. It was Eunmi's favorite song, You by SHINee. It wasn't a smooth performance but Eunmi didn't care that there was times he had to pause to place his fingers correctly. He only sung the chorus because it was too much work to sing the whole song and play.

When Sungjong finally looked up at the end, he saw Eunmi was still crying. He set down the guitar and pulled her into a hug.

“I didn't know you played guitar,” Eunmi said.

“I'm learning. Your cousin is teaching me. I decided to make my first song I learn, your favorite in case you need to feel better. It doesn't seem like it worked.”

“No, it did,” Eunmi said, pulling away and wiping her eyes. “These are happy tears now. Thank you for the song, Sungjong.”

Sungjong spent the rest of the day over at Eunmi's and left after dinner. When Eunmi saw Sungjong waiting outside of school for her the next morning, she went over and hugged him. She then heard her name being called by Myungsoo. She acted like she didn't hear hm and went inside the school, taking Sungjong with her.

“Sungjong, I wanted to say...”

Eunmi didn't get to finish as Hoya came over and dragged him away, saying it was important. At lunch, she tried again but she was surrounded by all his friends and she also had Myungsoo trying to talk to her. When the end of the day came, Eunmi met Sungjong out front and began to tell him what she'd been trying to say all day.

“Sungjong, I wanted to say thank you for always being there. After yesterday, it finally dawned on me that I like you. I really like you Sungjong and...”

Eunmi was cut off by Sungjong pulling her into a kiss. Myungsoo who had been trying to find Eunmi, saw the kiss and was speechless. He didn't hear his name being called or didn't know Krystal was next to him until she linked arms with him.

“Do you want to get some pizza?” she asked.

Myungsoo continued to look at Eunmi who was now walking off with Sungjong, her hand in his.

“Sure, let's get pizza,” he said, giving Krystal a small smile as he took her hand.

The walked down the opposite way of Sungjong and Eunmi and Myungsoo didn't look back. He knew that there was no point because Eunmi had clearly moved on to Sungjong and was not going to speak to him after yesterday. After two years of dating, they would now be going there separate ways. 

________________________________________

I hope that you liked your one shot! ^^