singingyoursong: Watching From Above (MyungYeol)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

 

Sohee, now up in heaven, watched as Myungsoo lost it in front of s.

 

“Myungsoo, it's okay,” Sungjong tried to tell him and placed his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder.

 

“No! She's dead!” Myungsoo yelled back and pushed the maknae back onto the ground.

 

“I think you need to calm down,” Hoya said as he went to help up Sungjong.

 

“How?! My girlfriend died! I didn't even get to truly be with her! I just...”

 

Myungsoo broke down and started to cry for the second time that day. Sohee wished she could be there but knew her place was already filled. Even if she had only been gone a day and the two were oblivious about it, she knew.

 

Sungyeol went over to Myungsoo and silently comforted him. The rest of the members went into their rooms and left Sungyeol to do the cheering up.

 

The first day Myungsoo let Sungyeol cheer him up. After that, he avoided Sungyeol. He didn't want to see him and wanted to all at the same time. This weird feeling with Sungyeol wasn't helping him with the lose of his girlfriend. Myungsoo spent most of his time with Sungjong to Sungyeol's dismay. However, Sungjong just masked the pain and confusion that Myungsoo felt.

 

Sohee was going insane watching everything in heaven. She saw that Myungsoo was hurt and confused. Also that Sungyeol was hurting too.

 

One week after her death, Sohee saw that Myungsoo slowly opened up to Sungyeol. They would sit in Myungsoo's room which he shared with Dongwoo and talk at night. Each night seeming to talk a bit longer then the night before. Thanks to these late night talks Myungsoo became better. Soon he was smiling for everyone and it was a true smile. Filled with happiness.

 

One night after Myungsoo had fallen asleep. Sungyeol went outside and sat on the steps of the dorm. He looked up at the sky and began to talk to Sohee.

 

“Sohee, I would be an awful person if I thanked you for dying. Which is why I'm not. I just wanted to say that since you died, yeah, at first Myungsoo avoided me for some reason. We've been able to get closer though. I just wished he felt the same as me.”

 

Sungyeol sighed and Sohee wished she was able to tell him that he did feel the same. Myungsoo however was still not aware of these feelings.

 

After taking another ten minutes to spill everything to Sohee, whether she could hear him or not, Sungyeol went back inside and into his room. He climbed up to his bunk and thought about Myungsoo. He needed to confess. But was is too soon to do so? Was it too crazy? With the detail that Myungsoo was a guy. It wasn't like wanting to confess to the girl that sits a few seats away in math class. It was confessing to your group member. After much thought and losing a nights sleep over the debate, Sungyeol wasn't going to confess.

 

The next night Myungsoo noticed that Sungyeol was dozing off way sooner then usual.

 

“If you're sleepy, we can call it a night,” Myungsoo said.

 

“No, I'm not tired,” Sungyeol said as he yawned.

 

“It's okay, we don't have to stay up tonight. You need your sleep.”

 

Sungyeol shook his head.

 

“I want to stay up with you,” Sungyeol said.

 

Acting without thinking anything through, Sungyeol kissed Myungsoo. He quickly pulled away and was going to blame it on his tired mind that needed sleep. But Myungsoo stopped him by bringing Sungyeol back in for another kiss. Things were making sense for Myungsoo now. He wanted to be with Sungyeol.

 

“Sungyeol, this is going to be really cheesy,” Myungsoo warned, “but, would you be mine?”

 

Sungyeol smiled wide at Myungsoo before attacking him with a hug.

 

“Of course!”

 

Myungsoo returned the hug and smiled as well. He had a boyfriend.

_____________________________

Hope you like it ^^