zenlovers: Directions (Sunggyu)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

The one thing that Alexi was sure of was that she was lost. The place she was she was unsure of. Just the fact it was far from where she wanted to be. She looked again at the address that her sister gave her and at her location.

“I must have taken the wrong bus,” she said, thinking aloud.

As Alexi started to walk while looking at her paper, she knocked into someone.

Figures, she thought.

Looking up at the collider she thought that he was really good looking. And once she moved from staring at his face, she noticed the camera behind him. It moved to film the two of them.

“Are you an idol?” Alexi asked.

“You don’t know Infinite?” he asked, the disappointment obvious in his voice.

“Infinite? It sounds familiar. I just came from France though, I’m out of the loop with rookie groups and stuff,” Alexi explained.

“Oh, well I’m…”

“Sunggyu!” Woohyun called out as him and Sungjong ran over to him.

“What he said,” Sunggyu said, smiling at her.

Alexi nodded and looked over at the two boys that had joined Sunggyu.

More cute boys, she told herself.

“Are they part of Infinite too?” Alexi asked.

“You don’t know Infinite?” Sungjong asked, “Sunggyu we should sing her our song!”

Woohyun sang their song Be Mine while Sungjong and Sunggyu danced. Alexi was very impressed.

“How many members does your group have?”

“Seven. I’m the leader and oldest of us all,” Sunggyu explained.

Alexi then remembered about her reason for being here in South Korea and held up the piece of paper.

“I’m trying to get here. Can you guys help me if you have time?”

Before Sunggyu could say yes, Woohyun and Sungjong made a dash for it screaming that their manager was driving down in his van. Sunggyu panicked and didn’t know what to do. He decided to make a dash for it as well and took Alexi with him.

Alexi was confused as Sunggyu ran off and dragged her with him. She kept on tripping over her feet but luckily never fell flat on her face. When they had escaped in a nearby book store, they caught their breath and went into the back to hide. They sat on the floor and Alexi showed the address to Sunggyu again.

“I know where that is,” Sunggyu said, “do you want me to take you there?”

“Do you have time?”Alexi asked while pointing to the camera.

She figured he needed to be somewhere.

“Plenty. Come on!”

The two got off the ground and Sunggyu was cautious as he left the store.

“What was the running all about anyway? Are fans after you?”

“I wish. That would mean we are popular. But it’s for our show Sesame Player. We sneak out and our manager tries to get us.”

Alexi nodded understanding.

“It’s like a big game of hide and seek almost?”

“Yeah,” Sunggyu said and smiled, “it is.”

The walk to Alexi’s sister’s house was thirty minutes. Sunggyu and Alexi continued to talk about the show and Infinite.  

“You guys sound like the type of music I love to listen to,” Alexi said.

Sunggyu was very pleased to hear that.

“Really? Your sister’s house isn’t going anywhere you know. Maybe you could join the other members and I for a while? Would you like that?”

“Are you serious?”

Sunggyu nodded and took out his phone. He called up Sungyeol who was with Hoya and Myungsoo

“Hey, where are you guys?”

“Why do you want to know? Do you want to rat us out to our manager?” Sungyeol questioned.

“Why would I do that?”

“Why wouldn’t you?”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and gave up.

“Have fun,” he said before hanging up.

“It can be the two of us,” Alexi suggested, “what do you want to do?”

Sunggyu and Alexi got a snack at a nearby store and continued to talk to one another about their lives.

“Who is your favorite in a group regularly?” Sunggyu asked.

“If you mean like position wise, I like the leaders. For instance, I love Onew from SHINee.”

“That means I’m going to be your favorite in Infinite?” Sunggyu asked, hopeful.

“There is a high chance of that happening,” Alexi said.

The sky was dark and the time was close to ten at night before the two finally reached the house of Alexi’s sister.

“Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to show me to my sister’s house among other things,” Alexi said.

“It was my pleasure. Maybe the next time we sneak up I can meet up with you again?”

“You want to meet again?” Alexi asked surprised.

Sunggyu nodded and Alexi glanced at the camera.

“I’d get filmed?” she asked.

“We can try to ditch the cameras. If not, I don’t think it would be that much of a problem. So what do you say?”

Alexi had loved the day that she spent with Sunggyu. And she did want to see him again. The thing that made her have second thoughts was the fact he was an idol shooting a show and promoting a song right now. Not to mention if something was to happen between them and they became super close, she’d only be in South Korea for a month.

“We can do it again soon if you’d like,” Alexi said and took out her phone.

The two traded numbers before Alexi went inside.

It will be good giving him a chance, she thought.

________________________________________________

Here is your Sunggyu one! ^^

I just love Sesame Player ♥ It's the only korean show I'm fine watching without eng subs. ^^

I'm jealous of the fans that get to see them in the streets! >.<