Woohyun: Stressed

Infinite One Shots Galore!

Looking at the mound of papers that were set in front of her, Julia sighed in frustration and ran her fingers through her hair. She didn’t dare to look at the clock to her right. Last she checked it said that it was midnight. The papers she had in front of her were only half finished and they needed to be done by nine in the morning.

When she heard the door of her apartment open, she knew of only one person that would dare to walk into her apartment at such a late hour. Julia didn’t bother to greet Woohyun as he took a seat next to her on the couch. She simply went back to her papers and tried to focus.

“I don’t get a hello?” Woohyun asked as he peeked at the papers in Julia’s hands.

“No, you don’t,” Julia said, “I have to finish all this homework by nine tomorrow. Not to mention that I need to sleep so I can actually pass that final tomorrow.”

Woohyun snatched the papers from Julia’s hands and set them on the table.

“I think you need a break,” he said grabbing her hands and pulling her up from the table.

Julia tried but failed at freeing herself from her friend.

“Woohyun, I’ve been taking breaks all night long. Right now I just need to focus.”

Ignoring her plea to work, Woohyun pulled Julia into a hug. It calmed her worries for a second but they came back right away.

“I’ve been practicing all day long. You’ve been working all day long. I think we both deserve a minute with each other. Don’t you think?”

His voice was quiet and now showed that he was tired. Exhausted from dancing all day. Julia decided taking another quick break wouldn’t be that bad. With her being busy in college and Woohyun being busy with Infinite, they rarely have time for each other.

Woohyun started to hum an unfamiliar tune to Julia while rocking them back and forth.

“Your voice always makes things better,” Julia told Woohyun as she held onto him tight.

“You make me feel better,” Woohyun said.

The two continued to rock back and forth with no sounds but Woohyun’s humming. Both were thinking about the possibility of confessing. Julia has liked Woohyun since his debut in Infinite. She wasn’t shallow. Julia just realized that she didn’t like the way girls all over fawn over him. Woohyun realized it when he couldn’t see her often thanks to his busy schedules.

Woohyun, decided to be the one to take the chance. He stopped rocking and pulled back to look at Julia.

“We’ve been friends since high school,” Woohyun said.

“I know that. Why are you saying what is already known?”

“Just because I want to. I want to tell you that you are just about the greatest friend a guy could ask for. A guy would be lucky to be known as your boyfriend or even just a friend. I’m lucky to say you’re my friend but I was hoping you could give me the chance to say that I’m more than that?”

At first Julia didn’t say anything. She was so tired that she had to think if she had heard him right.

“Are you confessing?” Julia asked.

“Are you that tired that you can’t even tell?”

Julia nodded and Woohyun pulled her back into a hug. She smiled as she hugged him.

“I’m not too tired to say that I like you back.”

“Then it’s settled. We’re together.”

They pulled back from their hug to look at each other and smiled. Woohyun leaned in and gave Julia a quick kiss. Julia then took Woohyun’s hand and led him back to the couch. She sat down and grabbed a packet of papers. Woohyun rolled his eyes.

“You’d rather work then kiss me?” He asked and gave her a pout.

“Trust me. I’d rather be kissing you. This work isn’t going to finish itself thou…”

Julia was cut off by Woohyun’s lips on hers. She didn’t want to give into Woohyun but how can she say no to kissing her new boyfriend? How can she say no to the lips that she secretly stared at when Woohyun wasn’t looking?

“Shouldn’t you… be heading back… to your dorm?” Julia asked between kisses.

“And leave you with this work by yourself? Never.”

Woohyun finally turned serious and grabbed the packet of paper that Julia had in her hands. He stayed with his girlfriend as she finished up all of her papers. They finished at three in the morning. Woohyun smiled as he saw his girlfriend passed out. He kissed her forehead before carrying her into her room and laying her on her bed.

He stole her spare key so he could lock up her apartment as he left to back to his dorm. He was shocked to find that Sunggyu was awake when he returned.

“I’m guessing you confessed,” he said.

Woohyun nodded as a smile crept onto his face.

“She is totally into me,” Woohyun said.

Sunggyu chuckled as he shook his head.

“Go to sleep Romeo. We have practice tomorrow.”