Address

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin is keeping the pink neck scarf of Son Naeun in his hands. He was staring into space. He is thinking of what he should do with it. Kwonho and Jongin just staring at him, patiently waiting on what will he do.

“So what is the scarf story?” Kwonho suddenly spoke.

“How did it happen? Her scarf in our laundry basket, inside your jacket.” Jongin asks.

“She lent it to me, because I was feeling cold.” Taemin said while looking at the pink scarf in his hands.

“Plans are plans…” Kwonho said while shaking his head slowly side by side.

“I did not! I was really cold; I even sneezed in front of her!” Taemin yelled at Kwonho and frowns.

“Then why did you not return it?” Jongin teased.

“Because I forgot.” Taemin shyly said.

“So forgetful! So what are going to do with it? Keep it in your closet?” Kwonho winks.

“I’m not a ert like you. I will return it. I don’t know how, but I will return it.” Taemin presses his lips. As they were thinking seriously Kwonho suddenly clapped his hand loudly and said something.

“Why don’t you contact Suho hyung? He knows Eunji-sshi’s number. Give it to him so he can give it to Eunji. And maybe… they can get back to their romance just like before!” Kwonho cheerfully said then turned his head to Jongin.

“Right! Right!” Jongin said while he and Kwonho giggle. Taemin grabbed and rolled the newspaper under the table and gave Kwonho and Jongin a big slaps in their faces using his newspaper.

“It hurts!”

“Ya! Chincha….Are you even my friends?” Taemin shouts to them.

“You think I will let this chance passed? I don’t want this scarf to help Suho hyung’s love affair. This scarf is for my love life, not for their love life!” Taemin sighs. Kwonho and Jongin scratch their nape and felt guilty.

“There’s a reason why this scarf was forgotten.” Taemin said while seriously looking in the scarf.

“What will you do then?” Kwonho asks.

“I want to return it personally.” Taemin bit his lower lips.

“You mean you’re going to their house?” Jongin said and Taemin turned his head to Jongin.

 

>< 

 

 

It’s a regular day at Shining Star Kindergarten but not to Son Naeun songsaengnim. She has been staring into space in her desk since her lunch break starts. She grabs a bunch of test papers and starts to staple it.

Ottoke…Lee Taemin’s face kept appearing in my mind… Naeun placed her elbows in her desk and buried her face in both palms.

I shouldn’t be thinking about this… I shouldn’t be feeling this.. Ottoke! Ottoke! Ottoke! Naeun shook her head and a loud bam wakes her.

“Tell us.” Namjoo suddenly appeared with Hayoung.

“Tell you what?” Naeun frowned.

“Tell us what happened when you and the DJ bought the cake.” Namjoo smiled widely.

“Unnie, is he a gentleman?” Hayoung said.

“Well, yeah..  he opened the entrance door for me. He’s the one who bought the cake while me just sitting there, waiting…” Naeun said while she continues to staple the papers.

“Kyaaaaaah! Like a sweet boyfriend!”

I believe I heard him saying that he’s going to buy something outside that’s why he went with me. But, he didn’t buy anything?.. Does he… No, no definitely not… don’t assume things…” Naeun shakes her head and grab another batch of paper in the file folder.

“While you two were walking, what happened?” Namjoo narrowed her eyes to Naeun.

While walking… he caught a cold.. so I warmed him.. with my scarf.. the scarf…I forgot about it.. Naeun sighs.

“Did you two talk? Like, favourite things, similarities?” Hayoung asks.

We did… and found out that we have the same faith.. Naeun nods unknowingly.

“Really! Kyaaa!”

“Chincha…Why do you want to know?” Naeun stops at her doing and faces Namjoo and Hayoung.

“Naeun songsaengnim, this is your chance to have a very romantic first love. Grab it!” Namjoo curled his hand into a fist and smiled.

“Naeun songsaengnim fighting!” Hayoung made a double fist.

“Can you two please stop invading someone else’s life?” Naeun frowns.

“You’re so secretive songsaengnim.” Namjoo smirked and left with Hayoung.

“I’m not!”

 

>< 

 

“So why are you here?” Suho narrows his eyes on Taemin while cleaning the wine glass with a dry towel.

“To pay our debts.” Taemin seriously said.

“O..ok.” Suho nods and grabs another wine glass. Taemin sighs heavily and speaks again.

“And.. to ask where Eunji lives.” He said without looking at Suho. Suho immediately stops his doing and put down the glass in the table.

“What?” Suho’s eyebrows meet as what Taemin just suddenly said.

“Don’t get the wrong idea. I have something important to return.” Taemin quickly explained.

“And what is it?”

“A neck scarf. Well it’s not--”

“You have Son Naeun’s scarf? How fast…” Suho’s widened as he heard the reason.

“Can you please let me finish? And how did you know it's Naeun’s?” Taemin frowned.

“Eunji hates wearing neck scarf. Besides, who would I suspect other than Naeun? She’s the only person living with Eunji.”

Taemin pouted as he grabs the glass of water in front of him and drinks. He gulped heavily.

“So you like Son Naeun, that’s why you kept on stealing glances at her, and I heard that you even volunteered yourself just to go outside with her…”

Taemin exhales heavily while looking at Suho. Suho just smirked and laughed silently. He knows Taemin too much. He can’t keep a secret as he was being so obvious.

“I don’t blame you though, she’s really beautiful. Just don’t break her heart, I’m telling you..” Suho points his finger to Taemin.

“Alright, alright you won. Hand me the address.” Taemin stretched his palms to Suho.

“So, impatient. Joonmyeon-ah” Suho calls his staff.

“Sir?”

“Notebook and pen.” Suho said without lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter