New Beginning

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Myungsoo?” Taemin heard the guy’s name again. He thought that Kim Myungsoo was just a passer-by in their lives; someone who will never return. Now that he knows that he’s the next-door neighbour of Naeun, he can’t help but to think about what might possibly happen to them since he’s just there on the other side of the wall.

“Oppa… You shouldn’t be bothered by it.” She said.

“And why?! Is he following you?” Taemin’s tone changed. He felt so irritated and uncomfortable.

“Can you please calm down?”

“How can I?!”

“Listen…. I already knew that we’re going to have new neighbour even before I met him.”

“….tsk..” Taemin kicked the coffee table and looked away. Naeun chuckles.

“Don’t you trust me?” She said.

“I trust you… I just don’t trust guys around you.”

Naeun held his head to turn him.

“Look here.” She said.

“What?”

She smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“What was that for? Why did you that?” Taemin was controlling his smile while saying it. Concealing it with an angry tone.

“Because you’re so, so, so, cute.” She said while nodding her head. Taemin couldn’t control his smile anymore and gave up due to her cuteness. Naeun chuckled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

“Anyway…., I still don’t like it.” Taemin said and he pouts. Suddenly, someone entered the apartment. Taemin stood up to see and found that it’s Eunji.

“Something wrong?” He asked. Eunji looks so gloomy and pale.

“Well… I’m..” Not long after Eunji came, another visitor popped in. This time it was Jinri and Minho.

“Annyeong!” Jinri cheerfully said and noticed their gloomy face.

“Why the long face?” Jinri asked.

“Annyeong haseyo” Minho greeted them. Taemin and Naeun smiled at him.

Eunji wets her lips and sighs.

“Everyone sit down. I need to tell you something.” She said.

Naeun moved to the side to give space on the couch. Taemin sat beside her followed by Jinri, while Minho sat on the single couch. They all looked up to Eunji who was standing in front of them, walking back and forth and wipes her face afterwards.

“Ok.” She sighed and tears started to fall. She wipes it quickly but soon she breaks down.

“Unnie, what’s wrong? Are you sick? Why are you crying?” Naeun said.

“You went to the hospital, right? Is it a bad result?” Jinri said.

“!” Eunji suddenly yelled. Taemin and Minho jumped in surprised.

She quickly grabbed a tissue from her bag and blew her nose.

“Ok, ok… here it is…….Few weeks ago and until now, I’ve been experiencing shortness of breath… I get easily tired, and I always feel so sleepy… I thought it’s just normal because of my work..” Eunji said and she sniffs.

“Yeah.. you always overwork yourself..” Naeun said.

“But this week…. Oh my God! I can’t.. I just can’t..” She cried hard again and grabbed another tissue.

“What happened?” Jinri widened her eyes.

“…..this week…Hik…. I started to have morning sickness, I’ve been vomiting nonstop.. I always feel dizzy and my period… didn’t come.” She breaks down again.

“So… you’re sick? Or something?” Taemin asked. Eunji’s face quickly changed to normal and she wiped her tears.

“Alright, alright. Here’s a riddle for you to understand, little boys….. Roses are red, Violets are blue, I got nine months flu. What is it?” She quicky said.

“Nine months flu?” Minho pouts.

“Oppa, you don’t understand? It’s a situation where one plus one equals three.” Jinri explained to him.

“You’re pregnant?” Taemin said with wide eyes while looking at Eunji.

“I thought your brain is just a display. Yes I am.” Eunji said.

“Did you already tell him?” He asked.

“No. Not yet. I don’t know how and I don’t know when…”

“Tell him now he needs to know.”

“Easy for you to say..” suddenly Eunji’s eyes widened and quickly covered .

“Unnie?” Naeun asked.

“I’m gonna throw up..” She immediately went to the kitchen and Jinri followed to help her. Naeun wanted to help Eunji too but she can’t because she still doesn’t feel well. Minho and Taemin bit their lips while hearing Eunji’s situation coming from the kitchen.

When Eunji finally slept, Jinri told Minho to go home for now since she needs to take care of Eunji as well as Naeun to Taemin. They both agreed and left the apartment immediately.

While walking on the parking lot, Taemin breaks the silence between him and Minho and starts a conversation.

“So… how are you and Jinri?” He said.

“We’re good.”

“I’m not satisfied with your answer…. I don’t want to say this but.. you’re really lucky to have Jinri. Although our meeting wasn’t that good at first, but she’s really one of kind. That’s all I wanted to say.”

“Yeah… she’s one of a kind…. Just like Naeun. You’re really lucky to have her.”

“Thanks... Aren’t you planning to back in England? You’ve been here for almost a month.”

“Actually, my manager already went back…I said that.. I want to stay. Jinri said that she’ll be here until June.”

“That’s nice. Just don’t forget to inform us about the good news.”

Minho chuckled.

“Sure.”

 

>< 

 

Naeun, along with Krystal and Jongin planned to surprise visit Taemin in his working place and it’s been almost a week since Eunji’s revelation Naeun can’t help to be worried about it since Suho is still innocent about everything and she’s even more worried about Eunji’s pregnancy since she always overwork herself.

“She hasn’t told him about her condition?” Krystal asked.

“She should have told him now.” Jongin said.

“Yeah... Eunji unnie is kinda busy these days because she missed a lot of work because of her frequent absences.”

“If her pregnancy is that hard, she should have stop working. She’s just stressing herself more.”

“She can’t do that… but that’s right.”

Jongin lead them while walking in the club and they immediately went to the bar and sat. Krystal ordered two cocktails for her and Naeun and one beer for Jongin.

While looking at the dance floor Jongin quickly saw Taemin talking with someone else.

“Oh he’s there.” He said.

Naeun quickly turned to look but her happy face fades as soon as she saw the female DJ standing beside Taemin. The female DJ looks so happy while talking with him but he was just smiling and nodding.

“Let’s just wait here.” Naeun said.

“Krystal, Naeun, excuse me. I need to go the bathroom.” Jongin stood up. Krystal nodded and quickly turned her head to Naeun.

“Aren’t you going to call him?” Krystal asked.

“He’s still busy talking.”

Krystal noticed Naeun’s tone of voice. She knew that she’s irritated.

“Are you uncomfortable with her? That female DJ?” She asked.

“….Am I that obvious? She’s…. I don’t know.. the way she treats him…. She already knew that I’m his girlfriend, but she acts like… I don’t even exist… I don’t want to mind.. but deep down, I swear it kills me.” Naeun bit her lip.

“I understand you.” Krystal held her shoulder.

“I don’t want to over think everything which makes me stress myself out and create problems that weren’t even there in the first place. I really hate this feeling.” She held her forehead and brushes her hair right after.

“No, it’s true. You should be careful. That girl is something. I already sensed something on her when she went to Taemin oppa’s apartment.” Krystal said while looking at Minah.

“She already went there?” Naeun asked with wide-eyes.

“You don’t know? Well…”

“What did she do there?”

“Well.. the thing is.. she went there to return Taemin oppa’s phone that he forgot in the bar. It hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter