Ch. 1

My Son is An Idol

“Guys! Did you see how many views our music video has?” the maknae, or Kang Son, asked as he came rushing in to the room.

Everyone was gathered around in the living room, playing a video game on the console and tv the WooGyu couple gave them. Thanks to Woosoon and Kyle, the band ICEE was spoiled big time. It was nice having caring guys like Woohyun and Sunggyu around. The boys always wondered how Infinite was treated years ago if those two were treating them like this. They must have lived in luxary.

It was three days after the boys' debut, and they were having a great time living in their new dorm. It was right in the middle of Seoul, and they had a balcony. Their balcony overlooked the whole city, which was a gorgeous sight. They were the first rookie band to ever get such a nice dorm. They even had couches and beds and a dining table.

The seven had a free day today for the first time in the longest time. This was Woosoon's and Kyle's first free day. Sure, they had a stage at night and had to be back around 6, but right now they could roam any where. Kyle and Woosoon where the last to join the group, and since they joined it was non stop training and preparing for their debut. Then they debuted and it was non stop schedules. The Woollim officials decided to give the day off.

Kyle and Woosoon were preparing to leave to their fathers' house when Kang Son came running it. It's been a while since they actually spent time with Woohyun and Sunggyu. Plus, they wanted to see their little sister, Misun. They knew how exotic she was about having idols as her brothers. She was happy to have a famous family.

“Hyungs, did you see?” Kang Son asked, grinning excitedly at the brothers.

“Ah, no, I didn't,” Woosoon said, shaking his head.

“How many do we have, Kang Son?” Kyle asked, putting on his shoes.

“400, 000!” Kang Son cried, before running over to the rest of the group members. “Hongchul hyung, did you see? Did you see?”

“Yes, I saw,” Hongchul said with a sigh and pushed the maknae away. “Aw, Jang, you passed me! That wasn't nice!”

“Well I'm trying to get ahead of Dong Moon here! He's a beast at this game, I swear!” Jang cried, tilting his wii remote to the side.

“It's because I'm awesome!” Dong Moon cried, laughing.

“No, I'm awesomer” Hongchul cried, trying to squeeze past Jang once again.

“Neither of you are awesome,” their leader, Kwang Soo, said from his spot on the couch. “You're sitting there playing video games. How is that awesome?”

“Aw, Kwangie! Don't be mean!” Dong Moon cried, finally reaching first place in the racing game.

“Hey, Kwangie hyung!” Kang Son cried, giving up on the three gamers. “Did you see how many views we had?”

“No, I didn't,” Kwang Soo said, shaking his head and looking at the maknae. “How many do we have?”

“400, 000! Isn't that amazing?” he asked, plopping down next to his leader on the couch.

“Wah, so many!” Kwang Soo cried, ruffling the maknae's hair.

“I want to get as famous as my appas,” Woosoon said as he walked over to the couch. “Do you think we can?”

“If we put our mind to it,” Kwang Soo said, nodding his head. “We have some very talented people in here.”

“We can do it,” Kyle said confidently, nodding his head. “Watch, by next week we'll have 1 Million views and our own fan club!”

“I wouldn't doubt it,” Kwang Soo said, shaking his head with a smile on his face.

“I lost?! But how?!” Hongchul cried, causing everyone to look up. “That's not fair! You guys cheated!”

“We didn't cheat,” Dong Moon said, shrugging his shoulders. “I'm just a master at this game!”

“But-”

“Hey, Kyle, Nasoon, can I go with you to your fathers' house?” Dong Moon asked, turning on the two brothers.

“Sure, I don't think they will mind,” Woosoon said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Dad won't mind at all, I know that,” Kyle said, laughing.

“Appa might get mad if we make a mess, though,” Woosoon stated.

“Come on, Dad makes a mess all the time. If Appa has anything to nag about, then it's Dad,” Kyle replied, still laughing. “Dad's quite the trouble maker! I wonder why Appa even married him.”

“So which one is 'Appa' and which one is 'Dad' if I may ask?” Dong Moon asked, looking from one to the other.

“We call Sunggyu Appa and Woohyun Dad,” Kyle said, shrugging his shoulders. “Now let's go!”

“Okay!” Dong Moon cried, jumping towards the door.

Kyle and Woosoon just laughed and followed behind them. They were so exotic to finally get to see their family. They talked to their fathers last night, and Sunggyu actually told them that they were dragging all of Infinite and their families to ICEE's stage tonight. That made the boys so happy. Their parents haven't seen them perform live yet.

“Kyle!” Dong Moon cried, walking backwards as the boys made it to the street. “Guess what?”

“What's that?” Kyle asked, running up to him.

“You're my best friend!” Dong Moon cried, throwing his arm around Kyle's shoulder.

“Oh, okay! Sweet!” Kyle said, grinning at him.

“But what about me?” Woosoon asked, pouting and stomping behind them.

“You don't matter,” Dong Moon said, waving him off.

“Hyung,” Woosoon whined, sulking and crossing his arms.

“Better hurry up Woosoon! We still want time to talk to Dad and Appa, right?!” Kyle called over his shoulder as he and Dong Moon continued to make their way towards the Nam household.

“YAH! LEE SUNGYEOL! GIVE THAT BACK!” a voice cried as soon as the three boys made it to the house.

A flash of color ran by them and in to another room. The boys' eyes widened as they backed in to the door, watching another flash run by. Kyle watched them warily and just shook his head, continuing to walk towards the living room. He found his sister sitting on the couch, reading a book. Grinning, he bent over and took it out of her hands.

“Yah! Oppa! Give that back!” she cried, reaching for the book.

“Whatcha reading?” he asked, flipping through the pages.

“It doesn't matter,” she said, snatching it back out of his hands. “Don't-”

A large crash was heard as two bodies fell in to the room. They started rolling around on the floor, knocking things over. Kyle, Woosoon and Dong Moon watched with amused eyes as Woohyun fought with Sungyeol. Sungyeol was holding something in his hand, refusing to let go of whatever it was. It seemed important to Woohyun, because he didn't want to give up.

“LEE SUNGYEOL! NAM WOOHYUN! STOP THAT RIGHT THIS SECOND!” Sunggyu shouted as he came stomping in to the room. “You're picking up EVERYTHING you just knocked over! If you broke ANYTHING you're paying for it!”

“But hyung!” Woohyun whined, looking up at his husband with puppy dog eyes. “Sungyeol stole my phone! He won't give it back.”

“I don't care,” Sunggyu said, glaring at him. “Get up right now.”

“Hyung-”

“Lee Sungyeol, give me the phone RIGHT NOW!” Sunggyu cried, holding his hand out.

“Okay hyung,” Sungyeol said with his wide eyes, obediently handing the phone over.

“Yay! Thank you hyung!” Woohyun cried, reaching for his phone.

“I'm not giving it to you,” Sunggyu said, putting the phone in his back pocket. “Now clean.”

“Hyung-”

“Now Nam Woohyun!” Sunggyu ordered, glaring at him.

“Okay,” Woohyun obeyed, starting to clean up the mess he made with Sungyeol.

“Sorry about that,” Kyle said, turning on Dong Moon. “This is a normal thing at our house, honestly.”

“Oh, boys!” Sunggyu said, noticing the three standing in the room. “Why didn't you say you were coming?”

“Hi Appa!” Woosoon cried, grinning at him. “We wanted it to be a surprise!”

“Well thanks for coming over,” Sunggyu said, walking over and hugging his two sons. “I haven't seen you two in so long! I missed you!”

“I didn't,” Misun said, not looking up from her book.

“Well, we didn't miss you either,” Kyle stated, sticking his tongue out at her.

“Yah, be nice, both of you,” Sunggyu said, hitting the back of Kyle's head.

“Hyung!” Woohyun cried, running back in to the room. “Sungyeol- KYLE! WOOSOON! YOU'RE HOME!”

“Hey Dad!” Woosoon cried, running over to him and pulling him in to a hug.

“I missed you, bud,” Woohyun said, ruffling his hair.

“I missed you too!” Woosoon cried, hugging him tighter.

“So what did Sungyeol do this time?” Kyle asked, walking over and hugging his dad as well.

“He just won't listen to me,” Woohyun said, shrugging his shoulders.

“I do too!” Sungyeol cried, walking in to the room. “You're not listening to me!”

“Am too!” Woohyun cried, looking at him.

“Am not!”

“Am too!”

“Am not!”

“Am too!”

“Am-”

“Both of you, just shut up, will you?!” Sunggyu cried, glaring at them. “Do I need to put you in the corner?!”

“No hyung!” both of them cried, looking at Sunggyu.

“Good, I would hope not,” Sunggyu said with a sigh. “I swear, you're like a bunch of kids.”

“Believe me, it's worse at the dorms,” Kyle said, shaking his head.

“Not even,” Dong Moon said, watching the two. “I think it's worse here.”

“That's because it's always YOU fighting with Kyle,” Woosoon stated, sitting next Misun and grabbing some of the popcorn she had in a bowl next to her, stuffing it in his mouth.

“Oppa, that's mine!” the small girl cried, glaring at Woosoon.

“So,” Woosoon said, shrugging his shoulders. “You can share! Hey, why aren't you at school anyway, kiddo?”

“Cause I'm on summer break, stupid,” she said, pulling the popcorn bowl out of his hands. “I've been on break for a week now!”

“Oh, right,” Woosoon said, nodding his head. “I knew that.”

“Sure you did,” she replied, rolling her eyes.

“If she's on break, why aren't Sungyeol's kids here?” Kyle asked, looking at his fathers.

“Because Myunggie took them out,” Sungyeol replied, shrugging his shoulders. “They should be here any time soon.”

“Oh gosh,” Kyle said, shaking his head. “Then the house will be a zoo.”

“It already is a zoo,” Misun said, not looking up from her book. “It's a zoo 24/7.”

“Your sister has a point there,” Sunggyu said, laughing.

“Oh, Appa, Dad, Misun, Sungyeol,” Woosoon said, causing everyone to turn on them. “That's our band member Dong Moon! He and Kyle are like best friends. They're together all the time. Even during trainee days they would sneak out together and leave me all alone!”

“They left you alone?” Misun asked, breaking out in laughter. “Oh poor you, I bet you felt so lonely.”

“No, I had Kwangie and Kang Son to keep me company!” Woosoon said, shaking his head. “Leader Kwangie is my best friend!”

“You like him more than me?” Dong Moon asked, placing his hand over his heart in mock hurt.

“Yes, I like him more than you and Kyle combined!” Woosoon cried, nodding his head. “Kang Son too!”

“What about Hong Chul hyung and Jang hyung?” Kyle asked, staring at his brother.

“Them too,” Woosoon replied, grinning. “They're my best friends!”

“You already said that,” Dong Moon stated, sitting on the other side of Woosoon.

“No, I only said Kwangie and Kang Son were my best friends! I never said those two were!” Woosoon said, shaking his head.

“You're such a child,” Kyle replied, sitting on Dong Moon's lap.

“We all know where he gets it from,” Sunggyu stated, causing everyone to laugh and Woohyun to pout.

“You're such a funny family,” Dong Moon said, laughing loudly.

“Come to our house more often,” Misun stated. “You'll see funnier.”


A/N Soooo I decided to give you the first chapter so you can get a feel of the story!!

Awwwww, 26 subscribers already?! Thankyu sooo much! I love you all!!! *throws Namu hearts*

All you Where We Begin readers, thanks for reading this since you know WWB is ending soon... probably by the end of this week. I hope this story is okay for you guys! I promise WWB will be updated tomorrow <3

All the readers for this, I love you all soo so so so so so much!!! <3 I'm so happy you decided to read this! I hope you love the band! Kekeke All of you who read my stories and keep seeing me bring in a Woosoon, it's because Woosoon is my favorite Korean name. I actually had this story in mind way before WWB, honestly. Well, two brothers named Kyle and Woosoon becoming idols that is, haha.

So anyway, if you're curious about what all the characters look like and what they're like, I have character profiles right here. I spent all day working on them!! :D

Anyway, please comment and continue to support this story!! :D Kamsahamnida <3