Ch. 7

My Son is An Idol

The final day for filming for the variety show came along, and ICEE was gathered in front of their cabin. Kyle and Dongmoon were off to the side, wrestling together. Kyhyun was off to the side, talking to Sunghyun and the writers. Everyone else gathered in a small cluster, talking amongst themselves. All of them were tired and ready to go home.

Alright,” Kyhyun said, causing everyone to turn their attention to him. “So before we start filming, there are a few things I need to tell you. It's the last day of filming,but there are two more episodes. So this morning you will have one group of guests coming, and you'll be doing an obstacle course with them. We have that set out outback. Sunghyun will take part in it as well.”

What guests are coming?” Kangson asked, waving his hand in the air.

You'll find out soon enough,” Kyuhyun told him. “Anyway, after lunch a surprise is coming... Not just for you, but for everyone. This surprise... They are another group of people with a very important announcement. Only the writers, me, and some people work work for your company, except your managers, know this announcement. These guys will play some games with you, and they will run your ending ceremony.”

What's planned for the ending ceremony?” Woosoon asked with wide eyes.

You'll see,” Kyuhyun replied. “They have the scripts. Even I don't know, since they'll be the MCs.”

Really?!” Woosoon cried, looking at s. “I want to know who they are! Do we know them? Are they good MCs? Are they singers? Are they nice? What do they look like? Who are they?”

Woosoon, calm down,” Kyle said, rolling his eyes.

Alright, let's start!” Kyuhyun cried, calling Sunghyun over. “Hello everyone, welcome to the next episode of Be My Manager! Today we're having some important friends coming to play with us. Since Sunghyun has finished all his requirements of being a manager, he gets to join in the games! Someone special to each of the boys are joining us. Together, they will have to guess who it is! Can our first guest come on out?”

A small figure with a mask and black clothing walked out of the house. It seemed to be a girl, since her hair was tied up behind her. She gave the boys a 90 degrees bow before joining Kyuhyun. All the boys exchanged looks, trying to figure out who it was. Kangson titled his head to the side in thought.

Does someone here have a girlfriend?” Kyle asked, causing everyone to shake their head.s “So she could be a sister or a cousin or even a really close friend to one of us.”

Who all here has a sister?” Kangson asked, causing Kyle, Woosoon and Kwangsoo to raise their hands.

Don't you already know this?” Dongmoon asked, causing the girl to laugh.

I know that laugh!” Woosoon cried, pointing at her. “That's my sister, Misun!”

You caught me, Oppa,” the girl replied, taking off her mask. “But you have to guess who I'm here for.”

You didn't come here for both of us?” Kyle asked, frowning.

Nope,” Misun replied, shaking her head.

I bet she's here for Kyle,” Hongchul stated, tilting his head to the side.

No, I think she's here for Woosoon,” Jang argued, looking at the two brothers and then their sister.

Who else is here, Misun?” Kyle asked her.

I can't tell,” she said, shaking her head.

Miss Misun, tell us about yourself. How old are you?” Kyuhyun asked, smirking at the boys.

Ah, I'm 12 years old and I'm going to audition at Woollim Entertainment in a couple weeks,” she said, smiling at the cameras. “My name is Nam Misun and I'm the daughter of Nam Woohyun and Kim Sunggyu of Infinite.”

You came here for Kyle!” Dongmoon suddenly cried, causing her to turn on him.

Is that your final answer?” she asked.

Yes!” Dongmoon cried before anyone could answer.

You're correct,” she said, smiling and walking over to her brother.

So there we have our first team,” Kyuhyun cried, clapping his hands.

B-but who is here for me?” Woosoon asked, pouting.

Alright, that one was fairly easy! Can our next guest come on out?” Kyuhyun asked, causing the next figure to come out of the house.

This time it was a guy who was pretty tall. He was wearing the same outfit as Misun, sporting long sleeves and all. He also had on a top hat, and a Homer Simpson mask was covering his whole face. He politely bowed to the idols before joining Kyuhyun. He hopped from one foot to another as everyone stared at him curiously.

Well, Mr., tell us something,” Kyuhyun said, crossing his arms. “Do you like sports?”

Not much,” the man replied with a gruff voice.

Do you have any kids?” Kangson asked, raising his hand.

I have a son or two,” the man replied, nodding his head.

Is your son an ICEE member?” Woosoon asked.

Yes,” the man replied, nodding his head.

It's not Dad,” Woosoon replied, shaking his head. “Or Appa. That guy doesn't have a daughter.”

Yeah, and he's not my dad,” Kangson said, shaking his head as well. “I only have a mom.”

Wouldn't be mine,” Kwangsoo said with a sigh. “Since I only have a sister.”

So that leaves it to Dongmoon, Hongchul and Jang,” Kyle said, pointing at each one.

My dad loves sports, so it's not him,” Dongmoon stated.

Mine is too buff to be this guy,” Hongchul replied.

So then you're my dad,” Jang said, causing the man to nod his head and remove his mask.

Hey son,” the man said with a wide grin. “It's been a while.”

Hold on,” Sunghyun said, stepping up. “You never gave me a choice in the matter! He COULD have been one of my dads!”

Come on, hyung! Sungyeol is way too tall to be this guy!” Kyle said, rolling his eyes. “And he's super skinny! Also, Myungsoo is a model. No offense, but Mr. Young does not have a model structure.”

Oh, that's true,” Sunghyun replied, nodding his head and stepping back.

Anyway, can you introduce yourself, sir?” Kyuhyun asked, smiling at the man.

Ah,” the guy replied, turning to the camera. “I'm Young Sang Ye, and I'm Jang Yeop's father. I own a dancing school in Gangnam.”

Wow, amazing!” Kyuhyun cried, motioning for the boys to clap. “Let's greet Mr. Young!”

I never met you before!” Hongchul cried, sticking his hand out. “I'm Ho Hongchul.”

Nice to meet you,” Mr. Young replied, smiling at him and shaking his hand. “This is my first time meeting all of you.”

Yeah, and his first time seeing all of you in person,” Jang added. “He's never been to any of our concerts we had... Unlike Kim Sunggyu and Nam Woohyun.”

That's because they have nothing better to do,” Misun stated, causing Kyle to frown and hit the back of her head. “Yah, Oppa! That hurt!”

Behave,” he hissed.

Anyway, who is next?” Kyuhyun asked.

Another girl stepped out of the house. She waved awkwardly at everyone, before walking over to Kyuhyun. The boys looked at each other, trying to discuss who she was. Hongchul observed her silently. It seemed like he knew who she was.

Can you tell us-” Kyuhyun started, but Hongchul cut him off.

You're my cousin, Haneun Noona,” Hongchul stated, pointing at her.

Wow, that was fast!” the girl cried, removing her mask. “You didn't even let me say anything about myself!”

We didn't even discuss anything,” Kyle added.

Well, that's okay,” Hongchul said, shrugging his shoulders. “Noona, introduce yourself.”

Ah, annyeong, I'm Kim Haneun,” the girl said, before joining her cousin.

Alright, can the next person come out?” Kyuhyun asked.

I'm here!” a voice cried as a small boy came running out.

Who has a little brother?” Woosoon asked.

My little brother is younger than this kid. You know this,” Sunghyun said with a sigh.

My brother is older than me,” Dongmoon replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Well, my younger brother is Kyle,” Woosoon stated, pointing at Kyle and Misun.

It's Sonnie!” Kangson cried, running over to the young boy and pulling him into a hug.

Sonyeol hyung?” the boy asked, pulling off his mask.

Yeah, it's me,” Kangson said, laughing. “Do you want to introduce yourself?”

Sure! Hi guys, I'm Kang Son Hee, Sonyeol's little brother,” the boy said. “I'm ten years old!”

Told you he was younger than Sungjun,” Sunghyun replied.

Yep,” Woosoon replied, nodding his head.

Alright, we have... Three? More people back there. Can the three of them come out?” Kyuhyun asked.

Shouldn't there be four?” Woosoon asked as the three people came out.

JAEJIN HYUNG!” Dongmoon cried, running up to a guy.

DONGMOON!” the guy cried, immediately taking off his mask.

The two of them hugged each other tightly, jumping around in circles. Woosoon decided there was no point in the masks anymore. It seemed like people were getting their guesses right. He looked at the two who were left, noticing a young girl and a little boy. For sure none of them were his guests.

I-I don't have anybody,” he whispered, slowly backing away from the group.

There's a girl and a boy left,” Kwangsoo said, turning on Sunghyun. “Do you know any girls?”

Other than Misun, Baby Soul Noona and Baby Soul's daughter and Hoya's daughter? No,” Sunghyun replied, shaking his head. “That girl isn't them. But I think the little boy is my little brother. He looks foreign.”

Then the girl is my older sister,” Kwangsoo said, nodding his head as the two took off their masks in confirmation.

This isn't fair!” Kyle cried, causing everyone to turn on him. “W-what about Woosoon?”

Where did he go, by the way?” Kangson asked, looking around the crowd of people.

He's gone?” Kyle asked with wide eyes. “This really isn't fair! Do you know how sensitive hyung is?”

A-ah,” Kyuhyun said, looking around as well. “I'm sorry... We just...”

Woosoon hyung!” Kyle called, walking off with an angry expression on his face. “Woosoon! Come on out, please!”

I'm here for Woosoon,” a familiar voice said as Infinite's old manager, Hyoan, stepped out of the house.

Ah, thank you for coming out,” Kyuhyun said, turning on him. “You were supposed to come out so that you could surprise him.”

Do you really think that's going to happen now?” Hyoan asked him. “If you haven't noticed, he's just as sensitive as his father, Nam Woohyun.”

Hyoan Ahjusshi!” Kyle cried, spotting his godfather. “We need to find him!”

Stop the cameras,” Kyuhyun said, staring at the camera men. “We'll have to refilm this part. We'll have Woosoon walk in from behind the camera men. We'll make sure we introduce this in a more positive way.”

Fine, whatever,” Kyle replied, before running off with his sister right behind him. “You know Hyoan Ahjusshi was here, didn't you?!”

Y-yeah,” she replied, nodding her head.

Then why didn't you say anything?!” Kyle cried, running into the forest.

I'm sorry, Oppa!” she cried, shaking her head.

You know how Woosoon hyung gets! That was just cruel!” Kyle shouted.

I know, I'm sorry,” she said again as Kyle looked behind all the trees.

One boulder looked very familiar, and Kyle could've sworn he heard sobbing. His eyes widened as he ran around the boulder. There he found his brother huddled up against the rock with his arms wrapped around his legs and his face buried in his knees. The whole scene seemed VERY familiar to him. Kyle bit his lip and knelt down next to his brother.

Little boy, are you okay?” Kyle asked, placing his hands on Woosoon's shoulders.

K-kyle,” Woosoon cried, looking up at his brother.

It's going to be okay,” Kyle assured him, pulling him into a warm hug.

N-no one c-came for me,” Woosoon whispered, burying his face in Kyle's shirt.

B-but someone did come for you,” Kyle replied, heart broken at the sight of his brother.

R-really?” Woosoon asked, looking up with a tear-stained face.

Really,” Kyle replied, nodding his head. “Hyoan ahjusshi came. They were trying to surprise you, but you walked away too fast.”

But why?” Woosoon asked as Kyle helped him up.

I wouldn't know either, hyung,” Kyle said, shaking his head and leading him back to where Misun was standing. “Now let's go get you cleaned up.”


A/N Soooo here's the next chapter for you guys! Poor Woosoon... Exactly like his father... Ahhh, thanks for subscribing and reading guys!

May I ask you... Please please please comment. I really want to know what you guys think of this. It really disheartens me to know I have like only 2 commenters. I really love your guys' comments and it actually motivates me to write more. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

So I was typing this chapter while watching the Super Bowl... It's disappointing that the Broncos lost, because they're my home team. But oh well! Anyway, chapter eight will be updated on Woohyun's birthday. At least I hope so! 

Oh, and if any of you are graphic artists or story reviewers, I made a graphics shop and I'm hiring. Please please please help me out! Hysterie Request Shop