Ch. 22

My Son is An Idol

"Alright hyung, please hold this. You can start filming," Kyle said, handing a camera to Jang and then running over to join Kwangsoo, Son Yeol and Dongmoon in the livingroom, facing Hongchul and Woosoon. "So we messed up big time and we want to make it up to you."

"Kyle..."

"Please hyung, just listen," Kyle said, smiling fondly at his brother. "We were talking and we figured something we all could do, even during your recovery. I remember you always marathoning the BTS Bomb videos when we were little, and you kept saying you wanted to do that. So we all agreed to do that. We even contacted the BTS Sunbaes and they said we can call it ICEE Bomb. So this is our first Bomb episode.. an apology to you two. We should've greeted you, but we were stupid and selfish and only thinking of ourselves.

"So this is for you. I remember you saying BTS was your favorite band cause they debuted after you were born and before I was. They inspired you and you would only ever dance to them... if you weren't dancing to Infinite that is... And then you chose Boy In Luv as your favorite song and we danced to it as our audition tape. Then when we got into ICEE you bonded with Hongchul hyung with your love for BTS. You kept saying you want ICEE to always go on like BTS for fifteen years and more. So the four of us put together a performance of Boy In Luv just for you two."

"Kyle," Woosoon said with tears in his eyes as the music started, holding tightly onto Hongchul's hand.

At first the four of them were all serious, trying to prove how sorry they were. But after a while, their seriousness died down as Hongchul jumped up and started clapping, that being to the extent he can go to due to pain. Everyone broke out in grins, dancing around him. Kyle even helped Woosoon into his wheelchair who then wheeled over to Jang, taking the camera and telling him to join the others. He followed with the camera, letting everyone sing and dance into it, the whole place going wild.

After the song, Woosoon shut down the camera and set it down on the couch. He then pulled everyone into a hug, forgiving everything they did. He could never stay mad at his family, cause they meant everything to him. He would always have a forgiving heart, especially when it came to Kyle. Woosoon was just too soft.

"So your lifelong dream has always been to meet the BTS sunbaes," Kyle said with a soft smile. "Well we have a surprise for you."

"You didn't!" Woosoon cried with wide eyes as Kwangsoo walked over to the front door.

"Surprise," the leader said with a bright smile as Woosoon's seven role models walked in.

"No way," Woosoon whispered, looking at his brother. "You didn't!"

"You're welcome hyung," Kyle said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh my god! Its BTS!" Hongchul cheered, comically running over to them while tripping over his feet and clunching onto his stomach in pain despite the huge smile on his face. When he made it over to them, he leaned against the the wall trying to catch his breath.

"Are you okay?" Kim Taehyung asked, walking up and placing his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Yes, I... Ow. It hurts," the boy whispered, still holding on to his stomach.

"Yah, you were moving around too much, Kwangsoo said, walking over to him. "How about you go lay down. Get some rest. They'll still be here."

"But I-"

"Hyung, please," Woosoon said, wheeling up to his boyfriend. "You look really pale. Get some rest."

"I... okay," Hongchul whispered.

"Now come on," Kwangsoo said, leading the boy out of the room.

"Aish; Hongchul hyung," Woosoon whispered, shaking his head before nervously looking up at his favorite band. The boys who debuted the year he was born. "Umm, Annyeong. My name is Woosoon... I-uh.."

"To say the least, he's your biggest fan," Kyle said, motioning for them to come in. "Don't just stand there. Come in. Sit down."

"Is he okay?" Park Jimin asked, pointing at the room Hongchul disappeared into.

"He and Woosoon just got out of surgery," Kyle replied. "He's just in pain."

 

...

 

"So I see our last video was posted," Hongchul whispered into the camera that night. "Its two in the morning and everyone's sleeping. And guess what!" He pointed the camera to show a bunch of people sleeping in the living room. "The BTS sunbaes slept over! I didn't even get to talk to them yesterday.

"Oh, I'm in Woosoonie's chair. It's so fun to wheel around in," he said, wheeling back into his room and over to Woosoon. "Look at him. He looks so tired!"

He started tickling Woosoon's chin, causing Woosoon to growl and smack his hand away. Hongchul laughed and tickled his chin some more, find it very amusing. The younger boy groaned, trying to get rid of his abuser. Hongchul, however, wasn't going to stop any time soon. With a whine, Woosoon sat up and glared at Hongchul.

"Hyung, stop it," he said, sleep coating his voice.

"I'm bored," Hongchul said, pouting.

"What are you filming?" Woosoon asked, pointing at the camera.

"Bomb," Hongchul replied with a grin.

“Let me see that,” Woosoon said, now reaching for it. Hongchul gave Woosoon the camera, who grinned into it and waved his free hand. “Woosoon’s here! It’s been a while since you’ve seen me and hyung, huh. Well, tonight you’re gonna have some fun with us! Hyung, grab some markers.”

“What are you planning?” Hongchul asked with a grin, standing up and walking over to the desk Woosoon had set in the room, taking out two black sharpies.

“You’ll see,” Woosoon said, pulling his wheelchair closer to him before moving himself into it. “Hyung, push me, since I have the camera.”

“Where are we going?” Hongchul asked, getting behind Woosoon to push him while Woosoon directed the camera towards both of them.

“Kyle’s room first,” Woosoon said with a wide grin. “It’s time for some payback.”

“Just towards Kyle?” Hongchul asked as they left their room.

“Kyle and Dongmoon hyung and Kang Son and the hyungs,” Woosoon replied as they made it to his younger brother’s room.

“What are you two doing?” a voice asked, causing the two to look up in surprise and find Park Jimin walking towards them.

“Err,” Woosoon said, looking up at Hongchul.

“Oh, are you filming Bomb?!” Jimin asked with a wide grin. “You’re going to prank your members, huh? Here, I’ll help! Give me the camera, I’ll film for you.”

“Oh, okay,” Woosoon said with a soft smile, handing the camera to Jimin. “Well, we’re gonna start with Kyle and Dongmoon, since they’re the heaviest sleepers.”

Woosoon had Hongchul wheel him over to his brother’s bed and the two bent over the sleeping boy. Woosoon had the biggest grin on his face as he uncapped the lid to his marker, looking up at the camera. He had to keep himself from laughing as he started drawing on his brother’s face, Hongchul following suit. Once Kyle showed forms of moving, the two stopped in their tracks. They were both frozen and unsure of what to do.

“What do you two think you’re doing?” Kyle growled out, opening his eyes.

“RUN!” Woosoon shouted, probably waking up the whole room as he wheeled away, ending up going to the other side of the room.

“Get him, Dongmoon,” Kyle said as he reached over and grabbed a hold of Hongchul. Seconds later, Woosoon was held in place by Dongmoon.

“What’s going on in here?!” a voice asked as Kwangsoo came into the room.

“Oh no! We’ve been caught!” Hongchul said, looking at the camera. “Scary hyung is here! We’re gonna die!”

“Annyeong,” Woosoon said to the camera, awkwardly waving his hand from where he was pinned by Dongmoon.

“Annyeong,” Hongchul repeated before Jimin shut off the camera.

"What was that?" Kwangsoo asked with a frown as Jimin broke out into a loud laughter.

"They were filming for Bomb," Jimin assured him. "No harm done. Just a boy teasing his little brother."

"Fine. Just everyone go back to bed," Kwangsoo said, walking out of the room.

“Thank you sunbaenim,” Woosoon said to Jimin as he got out of Dongmoon’s hold and moved away from the boy. “Hongchul and I will go to sleep now.”

 

...

 

“What are you cooking?”  Kang Son asked, walking into the kitchen where Seokjin and Yoongi were cooking.

“Bacon and eggs,” Yoongi said with a smile.

“Aww! It’s the maknae!” Hoseok cried, walking into the kitchen and pinching Kang Son’s cheeks. “Soooo kiyooooo! Reminds me of our Kookie when he was your age.”

“Actually, Jungkook hyung was our age when you guys debuted,” Kyle said, walking into the kitchen with Dongmoon following behind him.

“But Jungkookie was fifteen,” Hoseok said with a frown. “Isn’t Son Yeol fifteen?”

“Son Yeol’s fourteen,” Kyle told him. “Woosoon and I are fifteen.”

“Don’t you remember?” Seokjin asked, turning on his younger member. “The brothers were born the year we debuted. That’s why Woosoon loves us.”

“But why just us?” Hoseok asked, turning back on Kyle. “A few groups debuted in 2013.”

“I don’t know,” Kyle said, shrugging his shoulders. “Hyung has weird reasonings for everything.”

“I guess-”

“I’M HERE! WHERE’S MY BABY?!” a voice shouted as the front door burst open and Woohyun and Sunggyu came in, followed by the rest of Infinite.

“Alright, twenty-one people inside this dorm is just way too much,” Kyle said, shaking his head.

“Why is there so many people in here?” Woohyun asked, spotting Kyle right away and running over to him, pulling him into a tight hug.

“Oh, it’s the Infinite sunbaes!” Hoseok cried, grinning at the older boys.

“It’s BTS!” Sungyeol cheered, running over to hug Hoseok.

“Oh no. Sungyeol and J-Hope in the same room!” Woohyun cried with wide eyes. “The world’s about to end!”

“It’s not going to end, dad,” Kyle said, pushing Woohyun off him. “So why are you guys here?”

“Oh, the CEO talked to us... We need to talk to you guys,” Sunggyu said, ruffling his son’s hair. “Where’s your brother?”

“He’s sleeping still,” Kyle said with a frown. “He and Hongchul decided to prank me last night at like two in the morning.”

“It was hilarious, I swear!” Jimin cried as he and Jungkook joined the large group forming near the kitchen.

“Okay, you guys can talk and all,” Seokjin said, pushing them away. “But can you bring that into the living room, please? We’re trying to cook and it’s hard to move around when there’s like ten people in the kitchen.”

“There’s more than ten people in here, hyung,” Jimin said with a grin.

“I don’t care,” Jin said, rolling his eyes. “But please.”

“Sorry,” Sunggyu said, leading his group into the living room, where Namjoon and Taehyung were playing video games.

“I wanna play!” Woohyun cried, running over to them.

“Why’d all of Infinite come with you?” Kyle asked, sitting on the edge of the couch while Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo went to watch the two play games. Myungsoo just went into the kitchen to but Yoongi and Seokjin, while Sungyeol and Hoseok suddenly vanished.

“Yeah, it’s so crowded in here!” Dongmoon cried, dramatically. “And I thought it was already crowded!”

“Just wait till the hyungs wake up,” Kangson said, laughing at his dramatic hyung.

“I want to talk to all of you,” Sunggyu said. “Do you mind gathering everyone? Where can we go so it’s more... private and less crowded?”

“Woosoon’s room,” Kyle said as Kangson ran of to their hyungs’ room.

“Alright, let’s go,” Sunggyu said, walking over to his older son’s room with Dongmoon and Kyle following.

“Hyung! Wake up!” Kyle said, running over to his brother and shaking him awake. “You too, Hongchul hyung!”

“What?” Hongchul asked, shooting up in bed while rubbing his eyes.

“That was quick,” Sunggyu said with raised eyebrows.

“He’s always easy to wake up,” Kyle said as Woosoon slowly sat up.

“What’s going on?” Kwangsoo asked as he and Jang followed their maknae into the room, closing the door behind him.

“So the CEO decided we can start the IceFinite project,” Sunggyu said, sitting down on Woosoon’s bed with his two boys. “He wants us to start a reality show. This will be the first part of it. Once it finishes, Woosoon and Hongchul will be ready to start recording again. Once we finish recording, Woosoon will be out of his wheelchair, so we can do the small Nam Family project. Once our song is recorded and the music video is filmed, Woosoon and Hongchul will then be able to dance and they can catch up on the dances. After three weeks of that, we’ll be able to go film our music videos. We’ll do the full group music video before we leave to our separate countries.”

“So that’s all we’re doing?” Jang asked with wide eyes.

“Yeah,” Sunggyu said, nodding his head. “The CEO decided that we was indeed being selfish trying to get the five of you to have a comeback without the others and he took to heart what Kwangsoo said to him.”

“Wait, what?!” Woosoon cried in shock, looking at the other members. “What do you mean he wanted you guys to have a comeback without us?”

“He didn’t want us doing nothing,” Kwangsoo said with a sigh. “We told him we would never think about having a comeback without the two of you.”

“Why didn’t you guys tell us this?” Hongchul asked, frowning. “You should have told us. We would have liked to know.”

“We didn’t want to hurt you guys and make you think that we were considering the option,” Kwangsoo told him. “Cause there’s no way in hell we would ever do that.”

“We still would have liked to know,” Woosoon said with a sigh, just as a huge crash was heard outside.

“YAH! LEE SUNGYEOL!” they heard Myungsoo shout, while Seokjin shouted, “JUNG HOSEOK!”

“What are they doing?” Kwangsoo asked, looking at the others.

“I knew the two of them shouldn’t have been put in the same room together,” Sunggyu said with a sigh as they all left the room to see what was going on. “All they are are trouble.”

 

A/N Here's another chapter for you!!! With trouble making Sungyeol, of course. I needed this, lol. I'm so stressed out, but even just writing relieves my stress just a little. Not ready for work today. That's a whole other level of stress! Please comment! And thanks for subscribing and reading! We've almost reached a hundred subbies~ (wish that happened a long time ago, lol)