Chapter Nine

You Who Came From Heaven

_2 Weeks Later_

It has been more than 2 weeks since Taeng landed on Earth...he has been adapting to the human style slowly and acurately as Tiffany teach him more and more...and rarely sometime Jessica...say what???

Jessica has been somewhat slightly warmer to him...slightly!! Like about 5%...While Tiffany start to feel like she is going crazy when she look at him..it's some signs that she might be falling for the clumsy Taeng...and then there's Taeng....still like himself, clumsy and wierd...he still thinks that Tiffany have the gem bracelet...and really want to find out where she put it...but the truth is..it's Jessica who have it, not Tiffany.

...One normal day...Today, Taeng is left home instead of following JeTi to their company...Jessica still disagree on the idea of Taeng working in SSStyle and so Tiffany didn't dare to ask her about it...Because Tiffany schedules today is fully pack til midnight, she told Taeng to stay home instead...

*POOF* Yoong appear in front of Taeng, who is focus on watching TV..

"Yoong!" Taeng was happy to see his brother after 2 weeks..

"Hyung!" 

"EVIL YOONG!" Taeng pretend to start choking Yoong and hitting him slightly 

"Yah, why are you hitting me!" Yoong try to block him and run away.

"Because you left me the other time! And when I need you, you didn't appeared."

"Haha...okay stop. I'll tell you." They went back to the couch and sat down.

"The other time when I went back to heaven, appa caught me and tell the guards to watch over me.." Yoong pouted while telling Taeng his story..

"Buahahha! That's what you get for leaving me!" Taeng burst into laugher and clap his head.

"Shut up hyung." Yoong slap Taeng on the arm..."And so, I can't escape for a long time..but then now here I am again...yoohoo!!" Yoong jump up and down celebrating his escape victory.

"How?"

"Juhyun helped me again."

"Again?? What is up with the two of you??" Taeng suspiciously look at Yoong..."No-nothing." Yoong reply back.

"So, what happened after I left the other time?"

"She found out..aish it's because of you..why did you appear in the restroom??" 

"Why are you blaming me..You're the one that decided to go into the girl restroom.."

"Whatever." 

"Who's house is this?..woah so big and pretty.." Yoong run around the house looking at it from top to bottom.

"The people that helped me. Not like you!" Taeng punch Yoong playfully on the arm, which make him get kick back by Yoong.

"Hahah...who are they? Are they boys? Girls? Are they pretty?" Yoong look through all the items that is decorated around the house, smelling it, and observing it.

"Why are you sniffing the stuffs." Taeng slap Yoong in the back.."They're girls..the one that we saw in the restroom live here too." After hearing Taeng answer, Yoong suddenly drop the glass bottle making almost break, if Taeng didn't catch it in time..."Stop touching the stuffs!"

"She too??? So does she know that you are an angel?" 

"No Yoong. She know that I am a human." Taeng said in a sarcastic voice while walking back to the living room..."But..I told her to keep it a secret for me..and she say yes..so it's alright."

"Wow...haha...this house is so pretty...you're jjang hyung!!" Yoong grab the remote control and turn on the TV cooly, different from Taeng's reaction when he saw the "moving rectangle"

"Oh Yoong!" Taeng remember back to the bracelet story and decide to tell Yoong.

"What?" Yoong reply back without looking at Taeng, and only focusing on the TV.

"I'm talking to you right now! Stop watching TV." Taeng got angry at the uninterested Yoong, and went to turn off the TV.

"Arghh..Okay. Start." Yoong turn around and smile.

"I think I know who have the bracelet."

"Say what??"

"One of the person in this house have it."
"Say what??"

"The one that helped me."

"Say what??"

"I'm seriously going to hit you if you say that one more time." Taeng form his hand into a fist and pretend to raise it up ready to hit Yoong.

"Say wha-...I mean...really?? The gem bracelet??"

"No Yoong! I would be finding some other random bracelet..=.=" Taeng said in a sarcastic voice again while shaking his head at Yoong.

"Where is it?" Yoong is now focus to Taeng, listening carefully to his story.

"I don't know..the other time, I saw it on her hand...but then not anymore..I'm pretty sure it is the right one, since it has the word Kim on it."

"Are you sure hyung?? What if you're blind and and mistaken it."

"That's what I'm thinking about...what should I do?" 

"Hyung. Why don't you ask her?" 

"Yeah, I would go up to her and ask..'Uh do you have the angel bracelet I'm looking for??' Great idea Yoong." Taeng hit Yoong on his head slightly for the stupid idea...."This is hard..hmm" Yoong put his hand up to his chin trying to think.."Just stay here..and and wait til you find it...It's great staying here anyway." He lie down onto the couch, and turn on the TV again..

"Aish seriously." When Taeng was about to kick him..they suddenly hear a car engine outside the house...

"Who's that?" Yoong also got surprise by the car sound and walk up to peak out at the window...so did Taeng.

"Who are they?" Yoong spot two people standing outside talking to each other..a guy and a girl.

"Omo. He kiss her!?" He scream out after seeing the guy lean in and seem like kissing the girl..but couldn't really tell because the tree block half of their face...."Oh. She push him away."

"Shut up Yoong. You're so nosy!" Taeng knudge him on the side but then peak out again..."Isn't that Jessica...and that guy...I seen him in the company before...are they dating?" Taeng seem somewhat annoyed by the guy that is with Jessica outside...Yul.

...But the truth is...

Yul did the same thing to Jessica's car like the other time...towed it. So that he can take Jessica home.

After going home..as Jessica try to leave inside. Yul stop her from doing that by hugging her from behind....but Jessica quickly push him away..

"Wae-oh? Joahae(I like you)!!" Yul lean in getting ready to kiss Jessica.

"Ew. What the heck are you doing!" Jessica quickly push him away again before their lips even touch.

"I don't like you!!! And stop towing my car!! Ugh! Why are you always following me now??? What happen to all the girls that you were with before??? Aish."

"But I willl only like you. I'm serious. Let go out?" Yul grab Jessica's hand and look straight to her eyes..


"You're nosy too hyung!" Yoong came back and slap Taeng, who is intensely looking outside, on the back.."Ah-pa(it hurt)!!" Taeng turn back and glare at Yoong.


"No." Back to the situation outside..Jessica has been rejecting Yul a bunch of time. But Yul still doesn't give up.."I'm not accepting that answer. Look, one day I will make you say yes and like me back."

"Fine. Do whatever you want. I'm not going to say yes either way." Jessica calmly told him and walk away..

"Haha..We'll see..Annyeong my future girlfriend!" Yul yell out to Jessica and walk back to his car and left.."Aishhh.." Jessica said and take out her keys to open the door

"She's coming! Run!" Taeng quickly run back to the living room acting like he didn't see anything.."What is there to run..it's not-" Yoong mouth was cover by Taeng when Jessica open the door and walk in.

"Ah! Oh my god." Jessica freak out a little seeing Yoong sitting with Taeng. But then she figure out that Yoong is the person Taeng was talking to in the restroom the other time.

"Are you guys an angel or a ghost??? Stop appearing like ghosts..." She glare at the two sitting on the couch trying to avoid looking at her...especially Taeng..."Yah. I'm talking!"

"Oh Annyeong!" Yoong turn around and wave at her cheerfully.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Taeng's brother...hehe..I guess..you know...what I am..." 

"Uhm." Jessica seem to be looking at the person behind Yoong instead of him when she glance over..."What the heck..he doesn't even turn around to look.."

"Oh. Noona!! I've seen you on the TV and magazines before!!!" After observing Jessica, Yoong notice that she look very familiar and jump up..

"Me?.." Jessica, who is still looking at Taeng, got surprise when Yoong sceam out..."He came from heaven...how do he know who I am???" 

"Yes. You're Jessica Jung, the one who design clothes!! Noona, I'm also wearing your clothes!" Yoong try to show Jessica the brand on his shirt while smiling..

Jessica just smile back at him..since she feel happy when people like her clothes and wear it proudly...she then glance over at the oblivious Taeng again.

"Hyung! I have to leave now before appa get me again..I guess I'll see you later." Yoong tap Taeng on the shoulder and wave at him..."Bye noona!" Yoong quickly bow to Jessica and disappear into the air..

Jessica didn't seem to be shock but rather is use to it by the second time.."His brother seem more friendly than him...grr..where's Tiffany...why did she leave me alone with this babo.."

"Yah..are you just going to sit there and watch the TV?!"

"Then what do you want me to do?" Taeng finally look over to Jessica but then turn back to watch the tv.

"I'm hungry. Go make some foods." 

"Why don't you go make it?" 

"Huh? me? You're the servant in this house!"

"Fine. I'll go." Taeng drag his body to the kitchen and start to look all over the place to see what to make...Tiffany has been teaching him how to make many meals for them to eat...so he kind of quite know what to do now.

 

_30 Minutes Later_

While Taeng, the servant, is inside the kitchen making foods..Jessica, the ice princess, went to wash up and came out to the kitchen with a towel on her head trying to dry her hair.

"What did you make?" She look over at the plate to see what it is.

"Food." He reply back..."babo! Who doesn't know you are making food!" 

"Hurry! Why are you so slow..I'm hungry you know!" Jessica hit him on the shoulder and frown.

"Ow!" He turn back and look at her.."Here." Taeng place the plate of beef on the table along with two bowls with spoons and chopsticks.

"Don't say the foods is bad again." Taeng sat down after Jessica, getting ready to eat dinner. He then look up to Jessica, who is pouting while choosing which piece of meat to get..."haha.."

 

The two finished their meals quietly without saying a words...the atmosphere today is different from usual...before Tiffany would talk to both of them and try to make conversations..but because she isn't here...Taeng and Jessica have nothing to talk about.

Both of them went to their own place after dinner is over without interacting/speaking anything with each other. 

Jessica went inside her room and talk to her bear again...aigoo..

"Yul said he like me again bear-ah!...But I never like him! Never ever did!!...Don't he get that it's a NO!..and that Blondie..grr..!! I hate both of them..when Tiffany is around, he acts normal..but when I'm around, he act like I'm an evil person or something...Aish!! He's the one that is evil!" Jessica slap the bear and sigh.

.

.

How will these two awkward relationship turn out?...And will Jessica ever say yes to Yul or never..what about Tiffany, who Taeng believe that she have the bracelet and need to get it back so he can return to heaven...or will he not????????? Coming Soon. :)