Chapter Eleven

You Who Came From Heaven

♦HOT NEWS FROM SMNEWS REPORTER♦

According to SMNEWS reporters, after following closely and accurately, they have spotted Tiffany Hwang, Korea's belove star, with her boyfriend?? The two have been seen infront of Tiffany's house yesterday night. It might be that he had take her home and visit her house for a little bit...The two even had a little cute moment, where he try to fix her hair outside before going in...Who is that lucky guy, and is Tiffany Hwang currently dating?...More confirmation will be updates soon when we recieve it.(Sorry if the news xD, I have no skills in writting news...)


"Miss Tiffany?" While JeTi and Taeng are sitting inside Jesisca's working room, talking and laughing, not knowing about the news yet, a small lady knock on their door and ask for Tiffany.

"Ah yes?" Tiffany came out looking curiously

"Mr.Won want to see you." 

"Huh?..the boss want to see me??...Alright I'll be right there." Tiffany bow to the lady and she left.

"I'll be back...Mr.Won say he want to see me." Tiffany left after telling Jessica and Taeng..

.

.

"Congrats!" Hyoyeon suddenly came up to Tiffany in the hall and pat her on the back while smiling.

"Huh?" Tiffany had no idea what she is talking about.

"What do mean huh?..everybody know it already." Hyoyeon keep on smiling.

"Know what?...Wait, I'll be back Hyoyeon, the boss need to see me." Tiffany quickly wave goodbye to Hyoyeon and keep on walking.

"Congratulation, congratulation!" Yul tap Tiffany on the shoulder while singing the congratulation song.

"Why is everyone congratulating me??.." Tiffany again look at Yul blankly like how she look at Hyoyeon before.

"What do you mean? Everyone is congratulating you on having a boyfriend!! It's the guy that I saw the other time right?..wow you guys finally go public??" Yul clap his hands and keep on smiling like a fool.

"WHAT? BOYFRIEND? Who? When?" 

"You didn't see this?" Yul show Tiffany the article on his phone, and she start to read it..."Isn't..that Taeng?...oh my god!!"

"Oh my god...we're not dating! He is just....a...close friend.." Tiffany shake her head in protest after seeing the news everyone is talking about.

"You guys are not dating??...chinja?...But you guys look so comfortable together like you guys like each other..." Yul is also shock to hear Tiffany declare that the news is fake.

"What-what...no...we...don't...like each other." Tiffany stutter while replying to Yul, she know that she like Taeng, but she doesn't know if Taeng has the same feelings as her..

"Oh, it must be a one side love." Yul laugh, making TIffany slap him in the arm.

"Ow..alright alright..I know, I will keep that a secret from him." He stick out his tongue at her and run away before getting hit again.."Crazy Yul." Tiffany shake her head and keep on walking to Mr.Won's office.

 

"Tiffany, come and sit down." Mr.Won smile to her and signal her to sit down infront of him.

"Yes Mr.Won, why did you call me?" After bowing to him, Tiffany politely sit down in the chair.

"Have you seen this?" He slightly push the tablet over to her side, which is displaying the article Yul had showed her before in the hall.

"Yes sir, I just find out..." Tiffany look down doesn't know what to say.

"Oh..so tell me about the handsome young man that were with you?..Are you guys dating?"

"He is just a close friend of mine...we are not dating sir...Yesterday..he just visit my house like normal friends, Jessica were there with us too." Tiffany try to make up an excuse, because the thing will get worse if she tell him that Taeng live together with her.

"Are you telling the truth?" 

"Yes sir. All the things that I've said is facts.." Tiffany smile slightly..."Well..not everything...90% of it is true."

"Alright, thank you for the informations. I will try to clear up the rumor for you." He grin at her then went to type up something...

"Then can I leave now sir?" 

"Yes you may."..."Ah kamsamida sir. Goodbye.." Tiffany bow to Mr.Won and quickly left outside...


"Heol." Jessica can't close while reading something on the web.

"TIFFANY!" Jessica scream out when Tiffany came back to their room.

"Huh?...Oh..I know what you are talking about...it's just paparazzi twisting the informations.." Tiffany sat down and explain it to Jessica.

"I see...he doesn't even know how to drive...how can he take you home.." Jessica look over at Taeng, who is just looking at them curiously..

"Ohm.." TIffany nodded..."I wish it can be true though."

"You guys should be more careful." 

.

.

.

"Miss Tiffany!! Can you tell us more about the news from earlier?/?" A bunch of reporters crowded infront of the company as Tiffany try to go to her schedules.."Who is the young man?? When did you guys start dating??" They didn't let her out and keep on fighting with each other to get close to Tiffany.

"Uh..." Tiffany freak out after seeing a bunch of reporter go after her...

"Stop now!..The company had send out confirmation that the news is false! Tiffany need to go to her schedules, so can you guys make way?" The manager yell at reporter while protecting Tiffany...after hearing, the reporters frown and back up to let Tiffany out...

"Thanks manager oppa." Tiffany smile at her manager after they got inside the car safely...

"It's okay..aish all these reporters are like sasaeng fans..." They look out the car window and still see the reporters standing infront of the company..

.

.

.


_1 Week Later_

The scandal had died down after SSStyle confirming that it is false and that they are just close friends....The reporters didn't bother Tiffany anymore after receiving a complain from SSStyle....

After it happen, Tiffany gradually started to like Taeng more and more as he help her with small little things, while Jessica, seem to have confusing feelings for him...?????

.

.

"Where is him!!" Jessica run around the hall looking for the helper that need to go with her to a meeting with another company...

"What's wrong Jess?" She bump into Tiffany walking around with Taeng..."I can't find the helper....what is wrong with all the people they hire...they never showed up!" Jessica frown and fold her hands.

"Just a helper right?..why don't Yul go with you...do you want me to call him for you?" Tiffany try to set Jessica up with Yul and smile while taking her phone out.

"No! I'm fine...I don't want to have a scandal with that player...ugh...and I don't want to see him...I'll take Taeng." Jessica quickly look over to Taeng.

"Me what?" He look at both of them blankly.

"Taeng?" Tiffany was surprise that Jessica want Taeng to help her.

"Yes...It not like I want to go with him...but I rather go with him then Yul.." Jessica glance at Taeng then look away...

.

.

.

"Why is the box so heavy?" Taeng is using all his energy to carry the box from the company to the parking lot after agreeing to go with Jessica.

"Because there is stuffs inside? duh!" Everytime Taeng and Jessica talk to each other, they will either end up argueing with each other or be dead quiet.

"Where are we going?" Taeng turn around to ask Jessica when they got inside her car.

"ABCompany." Jessica reply to him coldly without even looking..

"Oh." They drive in silent after that...not knowing what to talk about...and not bothering to talk to each other...awkward..

.

.

...What will happen with Taengsic..?...hehehe...Find out in the next chapter wink