Chapter Twenty Six

You Who Came From Heaven

So who was actually the person in the book that Taeng freaked out about?...Why does that person have such an impact on Taeng? What will he do now??..He already have the bracelet, why don't he just tell the truth and return back to Heaven?...Why is he still wanting to stay here?..

Taeng is about to bring in more troubles for himself as an angel later on now...But, seem like Taeng will not be regreting it, even after he will find out about all the consequences he will have to face...soon.


.

.

.

"Yoong, everything in this book is real right? You're not tricking me right?" Taeng look over at his brother with a worry face.

"Wae? Uh, everything in here is real..Why would I lie about this...what's wrong Hyung?" Yoong look over at Taeng curiously, who is holding onto the book tightly right now..

"Am I seeing thing or reading wrong...what does that said?" Taeng point to a name on the book so that Yoong can read it out loud for him..

"This?....Umm...The name is...." Yoong pause for a bit trying to read the name......"Jessica.Jung." Yoong found that the name is somewhat familiar after reading it..but can't remember and so he went on..."While still at a young age-..." Yoong frown while reading such negative things about this book and about everyone that is in here...

.

.

"There is no choice? They will have to died?? Tell me Yoong!!" Taeng turn around and grab Yoong's shirt because he is freaking out..

"Wh-what happen hyung...do you know the person??...and yeah...they will died...it's all fate..if it's written in the book..then it will happen.." Yoong try to calm his brother down and talk to him quietly when he doesn't know what is going on...

"Andwae...I won't let this happen...never...andwae...I won't let you died...I don't care about fate...I will change it...because...it is you.." Taeng shake his head protesting to believe anything in the book...

"Hyung, do you know the person?" 

"A-ani...I just thought it was creepy....this is wierd.." Taeng pretend that he has no interested in the book and threw it over to Yoong...he try to act calm right so that Yoong won't be suspicious about anything...he doesn't want to tell Yoong about this...because he know Yoong will seriously disaprove his idea and tell on his dad about it....

"Yoong..." Taeng turn around and look at Yoong...

"What hyung?" Yoong kind of got tired of Taeng, because he is asking too much questions lately.

"You said that if I find the bracelet...I can go back to heaven right?" 

"Uh.."

"You said that the bracelet is very powerful right?"

"Uh.."

"I'm just asking...no worry, but what does it really do?"

"The gem??...So, anybody that have it will be really lucky...nothing bad will happen to them...if you are an angel, it will give you more powers than you normally have, and such else....and then if I remembered...Soneon ahjussi told me that...because it has fallen down to the Earth...and that it is very powerful...if a human being have it...the human will never died...never...and they will have a very healthy life, no disease, sickness and other stuffs...That why you need to find it quickly!!!!!!!!" Yoong grab Taeng's arm and shake him, making Taeng dizzy..

"Haha...that's so serious...I really need to find it..." Taeng try to laugh off all the things that Yoong said on the outside...but in the inside...he is remembering everything...and of course, he know that he already have the bracelet and doesn't need to find it anywhere...

"You really learned alot from Soneon ahjussi don't you?" Taeng try to change the subject after knowing all the informations..

"Uh..because when I was punished...appa made in Soneon ahjussi's servant..and I have to followed him...and then he would be telling me all these stuffs..and he would hit me with a broomstick if I do something wrong...aishhh.." Yoong pout after remembering back to his "hard time"...

"Good for you...he did the right thing...haha.." Taeng chuckle after hearing that Yoong got hit by a broomstick.

"Whatever hyung...aye, I gotta go, I need to give this back to Soneon ahjussi before he hit me again..and...it's getting dark already..so...HYUNG! STAY HERE AND FIND THE BRACELET!" Yoong scream into Taeng's ear, reminding him about his most important job..

"ARRASO!" Taeng scream back to him and they both laugh..."Annyeong kiddo.." Taeng wave goodbye to Yoong, and he disappear.

.

.

"Haizz..ottoke...are you going to help me?" Taeng took out the bracelet that was in his pocket and talk to it..

"...Don't worry..I won't let anything happen to you.." Taeng at the picture frame next to the TV infront of him...it was a picture of Jessica and Tiffany...he is currently look directly at the smiling Jessica in the picture...

.

.

.


*Click* 1 hour later, Jessica has arrived home from her work and is getting ready to go inside...

"Ow...my feets hurt.." Jessica quickly take off her heels after walking in..."Hi.." Jessica look up and notice that Taeng is zoning out...

"Yah, babo!" She approach him and wave her hand infront of his face..

"Huh?" Taeng finally stop zoning out and stare at Jessica...

"Wae oh, why are you zoning out?" She look at him blankly..

"Huh...nothing.." Taeng pretend nothing happen and smile to her..

"Really?" 

"Yes."

"Are you hungry? Did you eat anything?.." Jessica sat down next to Taeng and ask him.

"A little..did you eat?" 

"No..I'm hungry..I wonder where's Tiffany...let me call her.." Jessica took out her phone and call Tiffany...Taeng is just staring at Jessica the whole time right now..

"Fany-ah..when are you going to get home? We're hungry.." Jessica pout while talking to Tiffany, this make Taeng smile a little seeing her cute expression.

"Huh? You guys can eat first..I'm not going home yet...Yul is paying for my dinner today, since he lost a bet..hahah.." Tiffany laugh while on the phone.."Yah, you cheated!" Jessica can hear Yul's voice over the phone and just shake her head...

"Alright alright...have fun then.." Jessica hang up the phone after saying bye to Tiffany then look at Taeng..

"So, she is not joining us...what do you want to eat?" She smile at him brightly and happily.

"Anything you want..you can choose.." 

"Alright...hmm...let's go to this restaurant..they make really good foods there.." Jessica search on her phone the directions before they set off..

"Hey." Taeng turn around wanting to tell Jessica something..

"Huh?" She look up.

"Uh....is this yours? Did you loose this?" Taeng make up an excuse to take out the bracelet and handing it to Jessica..

"Oh...yeah, the pretty bracelet that I found a long time ago infront of the house..how did you find this?" Taeng handed Jessica the bracelet that actually belong to him and she look at it.

"I uh...you dropped it during the other time at Han river...So I picked it up..." 

"Oh...komowoh..I totally forgot about this..Thanks.." Jessica smile at him and put it on the table for now.."Let's go..I'm hungry." She stood up getting ready to leave...

"Wear the bracelet...uh...it look pretty on you..." Taeng scratch his head while wanting Jessica to wear the bracelet...

"Huh?...oh..." Jessica turn around to grab the bracelet and put it on...she somehow blush when hearing Taeng complement her...

"Alright...let's go.." Taeng finally stood up and smile at Jessica happily...He then suddenly grab her hand and hold it tightly...it was so unexpected that Jessica keep on staring at him...

"I thought you said you were hungry?...hello?" Taeng wave his hand infront of Jessica's face after seeing her zoning out..

"Ah, are you not comfortable with this...Mianeh then..I guess-.." Taeng look down at his and her's hands and pout before letting it go...but Jessica stops him from doing so and hold his hand tightly.

"Ani..Ah..I'm hungry..." Jessica try to change the subject and quickly drag Taeng outside, also trying to hide her red tomato face right now..

.

.

.

And so the two went out for dinner with each other before they might not have a chance anymore??...what will happen later??