Chapter Twenty Five

You Who Came From Heaven

_Taeng & Jessica_
Jessica has drag him to the ice cream shop nearby...

"What do you want to eat?" Jessica observe the flavors in the glass counter..

"I don't know..I never eat this.." Taeng reply to her while looking at the ice cream blankly..

"Oh yeah I forgot..hehe..then, how about-.." Jessica point to a bunch of flavors and smile..

"Uhm." Taeng just agree to whatever Jessica picks.

.

.

After getting the ice cream, they decided to sit at the outside tables of the shop and so they walk out and choose a table.

"It's look so yummy!" Jessica on her spoon while looking at the tasty bowl of ice cream.

"Yummy!" Jessica shouted with joy after tasting the ice cream first..

"Ow..it's cold...but it's good though!" Taeng try the ice cream for the first time ever in his life and reply in delight.

"I told you...hehe..ice cream is really yummy." They keep on eating it happily while chatting with each other and such...

.

.

"Ow, I'm full." Jessica smile and put her spoon down after finishing the ice cream bowl together with Taeng..

"You still have ice cream over there." Taeng point to Jessica's after she wipe .

"Huh?" She look at him blankly..

"Aye, here." He suddenly reach over and wipe it for her..(This seem familiar..xDD) This make Jessica's heart beat faster again because of his sweet actions toward her..

"Let's go..." Taeng stood up and look around pretending nothing happen earlier..Jessica is still zoned out because of Taeng.."Huh?..ohm." She finally went back to normal and quickly stand up.

"Okay. Let's go." They threw the plastic bowl in the trashcan and walk on the sidewalk slowly..

.

.

"Ow, the parking lot is so far.." Jessica seem to given up on walking after seeing that the huge parking lots is still far in the distant.

"Here." Taeng suddenly went infront of her and kneel down...

"Again?" Jessica remember back to the first time Taeng has piggy back her all the way home.

"Uh..I don't want you to have to break your leg again." Taeng make up an excuse so that he can carry her.

"Arraso.." Jessica slowly hop onto Taeng's back easily..

"Argh.." Taeng pretend that it is tiring and start to walk slowly..."Why are you so heavy?" he try to joke around while carrying her..

"Yah! Nobody ask you to carry me!" She smack him slightly in the head..

"Ow.." He turn around and look at her.."I was kidding.." He smile and went back to walking normal again..

"Fine, I'll walk..don't want you to faint again because you said I was heavy." Jessica tap Taeng on the shoulder demanding to let her go.

"I was kidding...I'm fine..look." He start to run like nothing while still carrying her on his back.

"Yah! Ah! I'm going to fall!" Jessica held on tight to Taeng, as she is scared to fall down.

"Arraso." He slow down after a few seconds of running and turn around to smile at her...

"The moon today is so pretty." Jessica look up to the sky and so did Taeng.

"Uh, it's pretty...I want to go close to it in the sky some day in the future..if only I have my magic.." 

"Chinja? You can fly right?"
"Uh. It's easier then driving the car thingy...I'll take you someday if I have a chance.." He turn around and grin brightly.

"Alright, you said so!" Jessica chuckle after seeing Taeng smile at her then look up at the moon again.."Yeah, if I get my magic...back..I will definitely do anything for you.." 

.

.

.

They finally arrive at their car and left home after Taeng has put down Jessica and they smile at each other.

.

.


_One Week Later_

Jessica and Tiffany went to the company in the morning already, Taeng decided to stay home today instead, because he is getting bored of staying in the company everyday..

.

.

Everytime he is at home alone, there is always a person who visit him..he is no other but Yoong!
*POOF* Like normal, Yoong pop up infront of Taeng while smiling...Taeng is used to Yoong's unexpected visits and wasn't scared anymore..

"Whats up!" Taeng hi-five to his brother and smile..."What the heck is that? Don't tell me you bring the rules book back again." Taeng look at the heavy book Yoong is holding and frown.

"Nah, it's not that book...I just found this earlier.." Yoong showed his hyung the book and they look at the front cover.

"Where did you find it?"

"I was flying around up there, and I found this lying on the ground near Soneon ahjussi place...so I just grab it.." Yoong try to look for the title but there weren't one on the front cover..

"What is this.." Taeng flip through the pages and randomly read one of them.."Yun Hyungjin, Jiseok Bun, Terry Lian, eh there are forgein names in here also...what up with the long list of names.." Taeng look at Yoong curiously while still observing the book.

"Kim Jun, Will died of cancer in Busan--.." Yoong started to read a random person name and the texts under it...after reading it...he made a wierd face and a exppression, that he got it..."Hyung! This is the book about how humans will died, and their fate, and when...wow...I've heard of it from Soneon ahjussi before...how did he end up dropping the book...tsk tsk.." 

"What the heck?? How humans died???" Taeng look at Yoong blankly.

"Uh...look this is today.." Yoong point to the date on top of the page.."This is the name and the reason why.." Yoong ran his finger down the page through a bunch of names..

"Oh...this is creepy..." 

"It look interesting, since you will know when every human died...so this is what Soneon ahjussi said his job was all his life...haha.." Yoong eagerly flip to a next few pages and research more about the book..."Look, these are all the people who are going to died tomorow...ow...Ju-.." Yoong shake his head and start to read a bunch of names off the list...

"Kim Hogan, Bob...by? Luag?..what a wierd name...Jung Jinhyuk...." Yoong keep on reading and sometime stop to breathe for a second then went on again...

.

.

"Wait! What did you say?????" As Yoong read a familiar name to Taeng, he quickly grab the book from Yoong and look at it.

"Huh?" Yoong look over to see what his hyung is looking at..."Oh that..it say that....hmm....they will died in a car accident, and get injured really bad that the doctors can't save them...their last day is tomorrow...ow, this is so scary.." Yoong pout after reading that many people died everyday and how they died...

"Wait...what??..Andwae...What the?....No...No..." Taeng keep on shaking his head while looking in the book...

.

.

.

What did Taeng see in the book that make him freak out so much...what will happen????...OH MY GOD!! xD


P/s: I don't like sad ending stories..so this story won't have a sad ending ...don't worry too much after you read the last part of this chapter..haha xDD