Bonus Chapter ^_^

You Who Came From Heaven

_Months Later_

.

.

.

"Aww you look so gorgeous!" Tiffany smile brightly looking at Jessica in a white wedding dress while getting her hair done.

"So when is it my turn to praise you back and see you in a wedding gown?" Jessica look up to her best friend and ..

"Stupid Kwon Yul isn't romantic like Taeng...He don't propose or do anything...Aish, why am I even dating him.." Tiffany fold her hands and secretly yell at Yul...

.

.

"Achoo!" Yul suddenly sneeze making everyone turn to him...."Jwe song ham-ni-da(I'm sorry)" He bow to them and look away...

"Hi bro." Taeng appear infront of him and they greet each other with a hi-5.

"Woah, you guys are getting married already...haha...I used to think I would be the one wearing that tuxedo. Haha, don't worry, I don't have feelings for Jessica anymore." Yul look at Taeng and laugh

"When am I going to get invite to your wedding? ahha, I'm sure Tiffany want to get married with you bro...Good luck." Taeng pat Yul on the shoulder and left..

"THE BRIDE IS COMING!" One of the person called out and tell everyone to be seated so the wedding ceremony can begin.

~Ten tan ten ten...Wedding Music~ The door open wide and a beautiful girl in white wedding gown appear...Taeng feels like he is going to died from a heart attack just looking at her walking inside slowly...She was probably the most beautiful person in the whole world to him.

.

.

"Hello." Yoong greet Jessica and held her hand since he was the person to escourt her to the front, where Taeng is at.

.

.

"Taeng..." Jessica smile after approaching him...

"Jessica." He smile back and they both face the front waiting for the "spoke person/church people/wedding host" to talk..

.

.

"-...And so, Choi Taeng. Do you wish to take Jessica Jung as your wife? And promise to take care of her for the rest of your life?" After giving a long speech, it almost ended with the questions like every wedding ceremony.

"YES!" Taeng yell out proudly and loudly making everyone behind him chuckle a bit.

"Jessica Jung, do you wish to take Choi Taeng as your husband? And promise to be with him for the rest of you life?"

"Yes." Jessica said and look down trying to hide her red blushing face..

"You may kiss the bride!"

And so, Taeng kiss Jessica slightly and everyone claps with joy.

.

.

"Hwang Miyoung, do you wish to take Kwon Yul as your husband?" Over on the side, Yul is acting out his own wedding ceremony and ask Tiffany.

"No!" Tiffany glare at him and fold her hand.

"Wae-oh??" He look at her and whine..

"Shh! Because...you !!" She smack him on the arm and walk away quickly to where Jessica 

"What the..why is she having temper with me??" Yul look at her blankly and approach the bride and groom.

.

.

"Noona neomu yeppo~~" Yoong pop out infront of them and start singing trying to praise Jessica.

"Hehe, thank you Yoong." She reply back shyly after his complement.

"Do you want to get kill?" Taeng glare at his brother and pretend to be angry.

"I'm fine...haha...Taengoo neomu yeppo!" Yoong sing a different version to Taeng and laugh.

"No thanks Yoong, I don't need your compliment." Taeng shake his head

.

.

.

After arriving outside, every girls gather to catch the bride's flower that was about to be throw...It was crowded outside with many guests and even reporters..

"1....2....3!" Jessica said and thew the bouquet of flowers into the air..

.

.

"Oh my god, I catched it??" Tiffany scream out after seeing that the flowers land in her hands...

.

.

"Congratulation! Kwon Yul, you should plan your wedding after this!!" Jessica scream out to the blank looking Yul on the side and laugh...

The wedding went well and everybody enjoy it...Especially Taeng and Jessica..Well, of course since they are the main characters of the beautiful ceremony.

.

.

After the party ended late at night, Jessica and Taeng arrived home already and seem like Taeng is somewhat drunk...haha...too much wine today huh?

.

.

"Ah!" Jessica scream out as he carry her to their room and put her down onto the bed..

"You are so beautiful today...The most gorgeous girl in the world!" Taeng whisper to her and smile..

"You're drunk, Taeng-ah..haha.." Jessica chuckle seeing the babo Taeng drunk.

"I'm not...haha, let's start our plan.."

"What plan?"

"The I love you plan!!" He said and quickly cover the blanket all over them and "start their plan"

"Byuntae!!" Jessica scream out and laugh after knowing what Taeng mean...

And so many "love" were created that beautiful night between the two of them...*cough cough*

.

.

.


_5 Years Later_

"I'm home!" Taeng called out as he walk inside his house and look around.

.

.

"Appa!!!" A short and cute kid came running out and hug Taeng...the kid was about 5 years old and also known as Taeng and Jessica's son.

"Oh! Is Jingoo being naughty today?" Taeng lift up his son and rub his head..

"Ani-yah! Jingoo is always nice!!" The kid reply back cutely making Taeng chuckle...

"Where's umma?" He carry Jingoo around the house to find Jessica.

"Ahjumma! Where's Jessica?" Taeng ask one of the maid as she pass by.

"Mrs. is in the kitchen, she says she is cooking something."

"She's cooking something??" Taeng approach the kitchen and saw Jessica doing something...

"Jingoo, go wash up alright? Meet appa later in the living room hehe." Taeng let down Jingoo and tell him to follow the maid to go wash up...after saying,Taeng slowly walk inside the kitchen quietly.

.

.

"Agh, why are you abandoning me after I got home?" Taeng approach Jessica and hug her from the back tightly while she is doing her cooking.."What are you making?" He look down at the counter still hugging her.

"Foods. I'm not abandoning you now...I miss you." She turn around and gave him a kiss on the lips then went back to working again.

"The famous fashion designer is in the kitchen cooking?" He grab a small piece of meat and ate it..

"Yah, I'm not done!" She turn around and glare at him...

"It's better than when you first cook for me back then." He chew on the foods and smile.

"So you're saying my foods before??"

"Maybe...haha.." Taeng burst into laugher and run away avoiding to get hit by his wife...

"Shoo shoo!! Let me cook!" She push him out of the kitchen and stick out her tongue...

.

.

"Jingoo-ah!!!" Taeng scream out and run to Jingoo who finish washing up after a while.

"Appa, the kids in my school is wierd!" Jingoo went over to where his appa is sitting and sat down beside..

"Wae? What did they do to make appa's Jingoo mad?"

"They ask me what is my parents name. I said my appa is Choi Taeng and my mommy is Jessica Jung..They didn't believe me and called me a liar...bleh!" Jingoo fold his hands and pout.

"Oh ahha.." Taeng laugh seeing his son cute actions..."Arraso, I'll come to school with you tomorrow and prove that Jingoo is appa's son alright??" He pinches Jingoo's cheek and smile..

*Ding dong* The bell rang and the maid quickly run out to open the door...

"Annyeonghasayo!!" It was Yul and Tiffany that arrive at the house...They walk in and smiling brightly..

"Jingoo, hello!" Tiffany went over and rub Jingoo's head.

"Annyeonghasayo." Jingoo bow to them politely and cutely making everyone laugh.

"Jingoo, are you going to bow to Hyemi?" Yul was holding a small cute kid and put her down infront of Jingoo. She was YulTi's daughter....lol

"Ani, she's smaller than me!" Jingoo say and walk away to his appa...

"Why are you being mean to Hyemi, Jingoo-ah." Taeng playfully scold his son and laugh.

"Because she always cry.."

.

.

"Haha...Where's Jessi?" Tiffany look around and notice that Jessica is missing..

"In there." Taeng point to the kitchen and whisper quietly.

"What, Jessica is cooking??? I think we should...buy foods outside instead ahah.." Tiffany laugh after getting surprise to hear her bestfriend is cooking...which is probably a worst thing..

"You aren't any better." Yul turn around and look at Tiffany..."She almost poison me with her chicken soup yesterday." Yul point to her and told Taeng...

"So you regret marrying me now??" Tiffany glare at him and grab Hyemi from him..

"Who regret what?" Jessica finally came out from the kitchen holding on the plates of foods.

"Hyemi's parents are fighting in our house..haha." Taeng said and tthey went over to the dinner table and sat down.

"Ani! She's just joking around...Right, honey?" Yul wrap his hand around Tiffany's waist and smile like a babo.

"No! You just said my cooking . Get away." She pretend to be mad and push him away slightly..

"Arraso arraso, stop fighting you two...Let's eat...I purposely went inside the kitchen and cook...Jingoo-ah! Come here and try umma's foods.." Jessica signal at Jingoo and tell him to come sit beside her...

"Is it good? Is it going to be like Tiffany aunt cooking?" After hearing Yul talking about Tiffany, Jingoo look at his mom's foods and pout..

"Yah!" Both JeTi glare at the little kid..

"Haha, hi-5!" Yul reach over to hi-5 Jingoo and laugh..

"Alright, stop fighting, let's try it and see.." Taeng broke up the "arguement" and start to eat...

.

.

Jessica's foods turn out surprisingly good...Did something happen? What happen to the bad cooker Jessica before (xDD) The two families enjoyed the meal and have a fun time talking to each other..

.

.

.

.


_14 years later_

"Hyemi-ah! I-I-I l-i-like you....Will you be my gi-girlfriend?" After 14 years, Jingoo was already 19 years old and he currently had walk Hyemi back home and also confessing to her haha.

"Huh?...Jingoo....I..." Hyemi look down and fidgit her hands.

"You don't like me?" Jingoo frown and walk away.

"That's not what I mean!" She pull his shirt and pout...."I.....have always waited for your confession...I like you too, Jingoo-ah!" Hyemi smile and look away to hide her tomato blushing face.

"Chinja??? Yay!!" Jingoo yell out loudly and hug Hyemi...

"Hyemi-ah..." He look at her in the eyes...and then suddenly lean in...Hyemi close her eyes getting ready for what is going to happen...

As they are about to have their first kiss..

.

.

.

*click* The door open suddenly and they turn around to see who interrupted them...

"Ahem! Jingoo, what are you doing with my daughter?" It was Yul and he fold his hand looking at Jingoo...

"I......" Jingoo scratch his head because of the embarassment.

"You better treat Hyemi nicely, if I see you do something bad to her, I'll find you!" Yul laugh after making a scary expression and pat Jingoo on the back..

"Hehe..." Jingoo scratch his head not knowing what to say...

.

.

.

haha...So now the 2nd generation of the two families will create many beautiful moments with each other...bravo bravo...Everyone is happy about their life...

heheh...

End of epilogue...xD

Enjoy :D