Chapter Twenty

You Who Came From Heaven

*CLICK!* The door fly open...

"Huh?" Jessica open her eyes to find someone approaching her...

"Yah...!" The person grab onto Jessica's hand and drag her outside not forgetting to take her car keys also...

As the two went outside, they left Yul inside clueless and confuse of what just happen??...

"No way..." Yul eyes wide open looking at Jessica and the other person...

.

.

"What are you doing?" Jessica look at the person shockly...

"Let's talk." She was drag out into the parking lot where her car is parked...

That person was............................Taeng.

.

.

"Let go.." Jessica let go of Taeng's hand and glare at him...

"So you are not going?" He ask her coldly...he seem annoyed by what happen earlier..

"No! What are you doing.." She stood still not moving anywhere...

"Fine." He suddenly walk over to her and pick her up easily..."Ah!" She yell out at his surprise action...

"Put me down.." She try to get off but can't, since Taeng is stronger than her....He open the car door and slightly put her inside and close it...

.

.

.

"Where are we going?..." Jessica look over to the scary Taeng...

"To a quiet place.." He answer her back but keep on driving..."Aish..stupid angel..just because you know how to drive, you are kidnapping me???"

.

.

.

The place that they arrive at is the Han River...this place is very quiet like how Taeng said and the only place Taeng know how to drive to...they got off and Jessica look at him wierdly..

"What was that?" 

"Was what?" Taeng reply back to her while looking out into the lake.

"Stupid angel...what is he doing..." Jessica mumble to herself and pick up a rock...*thuk!* She threw it, hitting Taeng in the back...

"Ow.." He turn around and walk to her..."Do you like him?"

"Who?" Jessica look at him curiously.

"Him. Earlier.." Taeng said while looking down.

"Yul....he is-" Jessica was about to say something but got cut off by Taeng shock question.

"Do you...like me?" He ask her while staring at her.

"Wh-what?" Jessica thought she was hearing thing and didn't want to believe what Taeng is saying..

"I guess you like that guy instead..." Taeng frown and look down...

"What?" 

"Stop saying what...I didn't like it when you smile to that guy...the way he give you flowers...the way he ask you to be his girlfriend...the way you say yes...It felt annoying....why?...because....." He paused.

"Because?" Jessica haven't seen this side of Taeng before...a serious Taeng...

"Because...I...like...you.." He told her slowly and clearly...

"WHAT?" Jessica eyes wide open when hearing Taeng's confession...

"I told you, stop saying what..And yes..I shouldn't be doing this...." Taeng thought back to angel's rule book...but then quickly get rid of it in his mind...the only thing he see right now is Jessica..."I like you...I really do...Yeah, you were mean at first...and sometime you seem so scary.... But..I never liked anyone before in my life...You are the first person..." Taeng went closer to Jessica, who is standing still like a statue...

.

.

"I....like-" Suddenly, she got cut off as Taeng lean in and kiss her on the lips....she should be pushing him away...but didn't...Even though Jessica is surprised by what is happening...she still accept Taeng and kiss him back...right now...they don't care about anybody else anymore....it's just him...and....her...nobody else....

.

.

.


_Somewhere far from there, still close_

.

.

"Your crush...and my crush.." The person turn around and look at the other person in the car...they are Yul and Tiffany...

*Flashback*
After Taeng draged Jessica out of the room....Yul couldn't stop blinking trying to understand what is happening...

.

.

He quickly run outside and bump into Tiffany in the hallway..."Yah..let's go.." He grab her hand and quickly run...

"Wh-what ha-ppen?" Tiffany couldn't get what is going on either...she just got drag by Yul after finishing her schedule...

.

.

"Isn't that...Jessica's car?"

*End flashback*

"So this is why you brought me here?" Tiffany look over to Yul, a tear fall down from her eye...

"Uh." He answer back coldly, still looking at the two outside, kissing..

"Here." Yul reach behind and grab a box of tissues for Tiffany.."Thanks.." She grab it and wipe her tears...

"So...I was actually the third person...Taeng likes Jessica....Jessica likes Taeng...it was just a one sided love..." Tiffany tears keep on falling down..

"Me too." Yul answer back to her..."Do you need this?" Tiffany held out the box to Yul...

"Ani...I'm just sad...not crying.." He smile slightly to her...a sad smile..

"Do you want to leave?" He ask to Tiffany and start the car engine..."Ohm.." She answer him back quietly.

.

.

.


"Taeng..." Jessica stop him after a few minutes..."I....nevermind...Tiffany likes you...you shouldn't break her heart...she is my friend..." They look at each other seriously...

"But...I like you...is it because I'm an angel?" 

"No..there is nothing with that...it's just that...Tiffany will get hurt..."
"Then let you get hurt instead?" Taeng shake his head saying that he doesn't want that to happen...

"Just give me...some time...I've been trying to avoid you...I don't know what to do..." Jessica look down and slowly walk away...

"Why?" Taeng grab Jessica's wrist telling her not to go...but she quickly let go...making her drop a bracelet down onto the ground...

"I see..." Taeng frown and face out toward the lake..."You don't like me, do you?"

.

.

.

Jessica left Taeng alone in the Han River....she doesn't know how to answer him..her heart say yes but her brain tell her she can't do this...

"GRR!" Taeng yell out and kick the rocks into the lake angrily...

*Am! am!* A sudden thunder strike near him...and later on...rain fall down into Earth...as Taeng get damp in the rain...he find a shiny bracelet down on the ground...he pick it up..."You again.." He seem to recognize it...yes, it is the bracelet he have been told to find...and also the one that Jessica droped...

"So all these time..it actually belong to Jessica...I don't want to see it though...why do you have to appear!!" Taeng angrily put it in his pocket and look into the sky...

"Why are you raining?!! And even striking thunder!!! Can't you see I'm already sad!!!" Taeng yell out to the sky...and as he did...it rain harder and more thunders appear near there...why is the sky suddenly turn dark and black when it was clearly bright and blue the other second..

.

.

"I shouldn't have left him there...it's raining hard...ottoke.." Jessica is making a U turn and driving back to where Taeng is at...

.

.

She spot Taeng sitting on one of the bench hopelessly...all wet because of the rain..."Oh my god.." She quickly run to Taeng while covering herself from rain with her hands..

"Yah! babo! Hurry up and go home.." She slap him slightly on the shoulder...

"Jes...sica.." He look up slowly..this is the last thing he said before fainting because of the cold rain.. 

"Aish.." Jessica try to carry him into the car quickly as possible..making her wet from the rain also...but she is more worry for Taeng then anything else right now...

And so they left home after that....

.

.