Chapter Forty One

You Who Came From Heaven

_The Last Day_

The day has come, they came back to Seoul in the afternoon like normal, nothing much happen...As Jessica was call unexpectedly to her company to get some informations about her sketch, Taeng has stay home, or should we said, prepare to leave.

The day start out as a bright sunny day but then suddenly turn grey and dark...Rain suddenly start to pour down onto the whole Seoul City leaving everybody puzzle because of the unpredictable weather...

"It's raining again?.Aigoo, I wonder what's Taeng doing at home.." Jessica finally got out of her company and is driving home to see Taeng...

Taeng on the other side, is walking around the house sadly trying to remember everything before he say goodbye...He think now is a good time to leave, he don't want to confront Jessica during this situation, he can't leave if he see her..He just can't...He doesn't want to leave either...But, promise is a promise..And you can never break a promise if you have said it in the Angel's world..especially to the GFG.

He sadly close the door to Jessica's house and turn around to look at the raining weather..."You don't have to rain, I know already.." He shake his head while talking to the sky...

"Taeng?" He suddenly hear a familiar voice and turn to look to see who is it..It was Jessica...why did she have to come in this situation right now...He didn't know what to do anymore...

"Why are you out here? It's raining-" Jessica approach Taeng and ask him, but got cut off when someone appear infront of them.

"It's that people again.." Jessica point to the two people in front of them blankly...

"You came.." Taeng look at them sadly, it was Ponyo and Jonyo, who came here to take Taeng back to Heaven as he promise.

"Sir, the promise days has come to and end...We need you to come back with us as you promise earlier." They bow to Taeng

"Just give me a second.." He turn around and face Jessica, who is looking at him blankly, not knowing what he is talking about...

Taeng suddenly hug Jessica tightly, not saying anything..."Mianeh..." He whisper quietly...wanting to cry.

"Huh?...Wh-why are you saying sorry?" Jessica have no idea what he is talking about and totally have this worry feeling inside her that something is going to happen.

"Mianeh...I-I...don't want to leave you.." A tear fell from Taeng's eyes as he quietly saying sorry to Jessica..

"Leave?..." Jessica voice trail off...she finally realize what he is talking about...The joke that he was asking her before in Jeju...was real??...He ask her if he left, what is she going to do?....And then she remember back to what Yoong had said about Taeng getting in trouble or dying...Then now, the guards is the one that has came here to take him back...The promise days?...So the vacation was a goodbye vacation??...Jessica's head is spinning wildly as she think about all the things...and Taeng leaving her?....

"What are you saying!! You are joking right??" She hit him and frown not wanting to believe anything..

"Mianeh..I didn't tell you about it earlier...I promise that after you recover from the accident, I will only stay in Earth for 10 more days...I try to spend every day happily with you...before it's too late.." Another tear drop down from Taengs eyes...and so did Jessica...She look at him with dispair, not knowing what to do as the rain keep on pouring..making the atmosphere more depressed.

"Andwae! Andwae! You're lying!!" She keep on hitting him and start to cry..."I won't believe you!! Stop playing around! This isn't a good joke!! Ahuhuh.." She kept on crying, not wanting to believe the truth..."You said it was only a joke!! Why are you doing this to me...I say I'm going to cry if you leave..." Jessica look down sadly..

"Hajima..don't cry.." Taeng pretend to be happy and touch Jessica's face wiping her tears away, while he is starting to tear up.."Hajima. Don't cry because of me.." 

"How can you expect me not to cry with this unexpected situation!! Were you trying to leave by yourself, not letting me know!!" She hit Taeng for not telling her about the problem...Taeng didn't stop her..because he know it's his fault.."Why didn't you tell me!! Is this why you want to go on a vacation with me???? What am I going to do, I don't want to leave you..." Jessica hug Taeng tightly not wanting to let him go..

After wiping his tears, Taeng decided that he shouldn't be sad, he should be happy that he had met Jessica, and happy that he did everything for her...And now, he need to face the consequence of doing that...

"Hajima..Don't cry..." He look at her and force a happy smile, but Jessica know that the smile is fill with sadness..."Loving someone isn't to be happy, but to see the person you love happy...I.." He pause trying to not cry..."I'm happy to see that you, are still here in this world..I wish that you didn't meet me in the first place, so that you won't be sad like this right now...But, all the time I spent together with you, I won't forget it...You still have a whole future infront of you...Don't be sad because of me...I'm fi-fine-.." 

He got cut off after Jessica suddenly place her lips onto his..not wanting him to say anything else...A tear fell from Taeng's eye again as they kiss each other...A goodbye kiss...The last kiss meaning that they will never see each other again...

.

.

"Ahem..Sir, we need to go..." The guards interrupted them after they part away

"Is this the goodbye part...No...I don't want this.." Jessica shake her head not wanting to say goodbye...

"I..." Taeng look away not wanting to say anything anymore...if he goes on, he will not have the courage to leave her...he walk away sadly...but Jessica held onto his hand, telling him not to go..

"Don't leave..." She start to cry again..

"Sir, let's go.." The guards grab onto Taeng and got ready to leave despite Taeng and Jessica doesn't want to..

"Jessica..." Taeng look up and smile to her...yet a sad smile..."Annyeong..." He sadly and quietly said..

"Andwae!! Taeng!!" Jessica held onto Taeng's hand tightly and shake her head 

*Poof* The three disappear leaving Jessica stood still...not wanting to believe this...

"Taeng!!...Ahuhu.." She gave up and sat down on the door steps, crying..."Why..." She cry out together along with the rain that is pouring heavily down..

.

.

"Jessi...What happen?" Yul and Tiffany suddenly spot Jessica sitting on the step crying, and approach her..

"Tiffany!" Jessica went straight to Tiffany and hug her, still crying...

"Wae-oh..?" Tiffany look at Yul blankly and worried what is happening to Jessica..."Where's Taeng...Why are you out here crying?..."

"Taeng...left...he disappear...It's all because of me...If it wasn't for me...he wouldn't get in trouble..."

"Huh?...Left??.." Tiffany has no idea what her friend is talking about..."Let's go inside the house first, it's raining out here.." She said and they walk inside the house to the living room...

After sitting on the couch, Jessica find a folded paper on the table in front of her...She quickly grab it wanting to see what is inside there...It was a letter from Taeng...he left a letter for her...She start to read it...crying as she read each word..


To Jessica,

     You probably have found the paper on the table if you are currently reading it...I don't know what to write...or what to say...I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier about the 10 days...I didn't want you to worry about it...I just want to spend the rest of the time with you...That's why I've asked you to go on a vacation with me all of a sudden...Was it that unexpected?..Hehe...I never fall in love before, you are the first person to do this to me...I'm glad I had fall down into your house in the beginning..If not, I wouldn't met you...I felt really sad when I found out the fact that, me and you, two different people, in two different world, can't be together...You are a human in Earth...While I am an angel...Haiz..Why does this have to happen?...Wae oh?..Were you scared of me? I don't want to be an angel anymore..It's not fun..Who cares about the magic, the flying, or the different world up there...If I would get to choose, I would become a human and live the rest of my life with you..together, just you and I...But I guess, it's impossible...Ah! You shouldn't be sad...Don't. I feel guilty if you are...Don't worry about me, alright?...I guess I'll be fine...And you don't have to worry anymore...You can live your life happily and not died...I hope you find....someone better than this babo, that can take care of you...Annyeong...Saranghae...I will never forget you.

-Taeng


"Oh my god..." Jessica cover and close her eyes after reading the whole letter...The letter is soak in tears from Jessica, as she read it...

"Taeng...is an angel??" Tiffany turn around and look at Yul blankly...they have no idea what is going on...

.

.


_Heaven_

"Sir, Taeng wangjanim have come back.." The guards bow down to the king then look at the statue, where Taeng is kneeling infront of.

"I'll handle this.." The deep voice said with a serious tone...No one dare to speak after that..

"Taeng..So you actually keep your promise.." 

"Yes I have. I'll now accept any punishments you give me.." He look at the statue sadly and look down, still thinking about Jessica..

"Of course..I'm proud that you have keep your promise..But punishment is still punishment..Kim Taeng, you have broken the biggest rule of Heaven, don't you know that?" 

"Yes, I do...I won't regret it..But, why? Is that even the biggest rule? Why can't an angel like a human? What so wrong about human?" Taeng reply back to the statue angrily..

"Taeng..hajima.." Taeng's umma wanted to go over and comfort him but the kings stop her..

"You ask?...Well, we are a totally different creature from them...Yes, there is nothing wrong with humans...But it just that, an angel can never fall in love with a human...It has been in the rules book for billions of years.." Everyone is staring at Taeng nervously, not knowing what is going to happen to him...

"Alright..This is the only rule I broke right?" 

"Maybe...But, you also broke the rule of changing a human's fate..." The god remember back to when Taeng helped Jessica..

"I'm just doing the right thing..How can a nice person like her, died at a young age? I got teached to be nice and helpful, since this is all angel's job...To help the humans...and stuffs...But why are you letting someone so innocent died at a young age?"

"It's all up to fate...If there isn't fate..Then the human's world will be crowded...And this is our job to not let that happen...It's also at random.." The statue reply back to Taeng calmly...

"Alright..I have no saying with you anymore...Just give me my punishment...I have enough.." Taeng look away getting ready to deal with whatever he gets...

"As to breaking the biggest rule, you are no longer as an angel anymore, and shall disappear forever as a consequence.." The statue say clear and loudly so that everyone can here and not make the same mistake as Taeng did...

"I guess so.." Taeng said and look down..."Goodbye..Jessica.."

"The king will be honor to do this...right?" Everyone attention shift to Taeng's dad, the king as he sat there not knowing what to do...

"Yeah..." The king answer quietly...Even though he is strict, he doesn't want to do such thing to his son...it's too much..

"Appa..Sorry." Taeng look up to his dad and smile slightly.

"Taeng..."

"This will be hard for you...But the rule is the rule...You must not break it, right King?" 

"Ah y-yes father..." The king reply back quietly and stood up getting ready to make Taeng disappear...even though he doesn't want to..

"Yeobo!" Taeng's umma held back her husband and frown..."Don't!! Please father.." She look at the statue sadly then at Taeng...

After hesitating..As a king, he shouldn't be doing this. And so the king quickly turn back into a serious expression and raise his wand...

Everyone gasp as they watch the intense scene..

"Mianeh umma..." Taeng look down, prepare to what is going to happen.

"Do it." The statue gave order to the king, even if he is the king, the god is much powerful then him..

"Kim Taeng." The king said and raise his wand...

.

.

"Nooo!!!"

.

.

What happen??????

.

.

surprisesurprise