Chapter Three

You Who Came From Heaven

_The Next Day_

 

 

"Yah, where did you go early in the morning?" Jessica yell at Tiffany when she wake up not seeing her around the house.

"Just out in the park excercising. hehe"

"Really? Really Miyoung?? What if some wierdo kidnap you or paparazzi follow you? Miyoung-ah!" Jessica act like she is freaking out because of her bestfriend, Tiffany.

"Stop overexaggerating, It's barely 6:00 o'clock in the morning, nobody would be at the park, plus, I'm just going for a quick walk before I need to get ready for the shooting at 9:00am. Also, stop calling me with that old name, it's Tif-fany!" Tiffany is talking to Jessica on the phone while jogging around the park near her house. Since it is still early, Tiffany has her freedom to stay out here for awhile before someone notice her.

"Alright alright, you said so. If I find you in one of the newspapers tomorrow, I will killlllll youuuu." 

"Ayee..even talking on the phone with her, I can feel the coldness." Tiffany feel the chill of "ice princess" in the middle of July summer...."When are you going to the company?"

"Me? I have a meeting at 8:00am, so I'm getting ready right now." Jessica on the other side, is choosing the best outfit to wear to work, since she is a designer, clothes isn't just "clothes".

"Ohm, then I'll see you later at the company. Annyeong."..."Uh, Annyeong." They both hang up and get back to whatever they were doing.

 

 

"It's really hot today." Tiffany breath in and out heavily after running around. "Oh, where is my hair tie..." After trying to tie her hair again, Tiffany accidentally drop the little thing on the grass. 

Tiffany try to look at it and as she did, she didn't see the huge rock behind her foot and trip over it..

"AHHHH!" She scream out as she was about to fall.

.

.

"Are you okay?" Someone had grab Tiffany's hand, stopping her from falling. Tiffany look at that person who is smiling brightly asking if she is okay or not. There is like a outer glow to that person baby face. The person was just wearing jeans and a shirt, but somehow Tiffany keep on staring at him. He was Taeng.

"Hello?" Taeng wave his hand across Tiffany's face, after seeing her zoned out.

"Huh..oh...I'mm...okay. Thanks." Realizing that he is still holding her hand, she let go quickly and smile at him with her gorgeous eyesmile.

"I can't see her eyes...o.o" Taeng thought after looking at Tiffany's eye...well...of course he can't see it...she was wearing dark sunglasses to cover her eyes.

"You almost trip because of this thingy." Taeng went to the rock that was behind Tiffany's foot and kick it far away. "Annyeong!" Taeng wave goodbye to the flying rock happily.

Tiffany is just standing there laughing at the person that just help her. But stop when he turn around.

"Anyway, thank you so much for helping me. What's your name?" Tiffany nicely ask Taeng while smiling.

"I'm Taeng. And you?" 

.

.

"You don't know who I am?" Tiffany look at Taeng blankly, and so did Taeng.

"No...who are you?" Taeng wouldn't know who Tiffany is, he never live in the human world before.

"Omo, he doesn't know who I am...it's a good thing since Jessica won't kill me, but...he doesn't know who I am??????" 

"Do you know who Kwon Yul is? How about, Lee Jongsuk? Lee Minho? Dennis Oh? Kim Tae-hee?" Tiffany went on with the list of famous people in Seoul. Taeng just shake his head and look at her curiously. He never heard of anybody who is those name.

 

"Ohm..it's okay. I'm Tiffany!" Tiffany held her hand out to shake Taeng's hand, and he did. 

"Tippany?" Taeng try to pronounce Tiffany name with his accent.

"No no, it's Tif-fa-ny." Tiffany try to correct him once again.

"Tip-pa-ny?" And again, Taeng said the same thing. "What the different between Tippany and Tippany(Tiffany, but with Taeng accent.)"  Taeng thought to himself trying to pronounce her name.

"Nevermind. You can say it that way. hehe."..."Did you came out here to excercise too?" She ask, since not much people wake up at this hour.

"Excercise? What's that?....No...I sleep here!" Taeng point to the tree he was sleeping next to and smile.

Tiffany look at him wierdly after his response. "He doesn't know what excercise is?? And he sleep there?????" 

"Oh....Where are you from?"..."Are you from the US? Europe? Canada?" Tiffany ask him in another foreign language, English, since she saw his blond hair. Taeng stare blankly, doesn't understand anything she've said.

.

.

"I guess not." "What the...he's not a foreigner...he doesn't know what excercise is...he doesn't know who I am, nor Kwon Yul, LMH, LJK, Dennis Oh, or even Kim Taehee and such else and he sleep next to the tree?....hahah...is there even a person like that exist here....how cute...babo." Rather than disgusted by Taeng, Tiffany actually think he is a unique and interesting person to know.

"Do you have any parents??" 

"Yes, they are up there!" Taeng smile brightly, since he knew where they are, but then cover his mouth quickly after remember what Yoong said, about not mentioning Heaven.

"Aww." Tiffany thought that Taeng's parents all died, since he is pointing up into Heaven...like where her mom is also at. "Aww, he's alone..how sad.." Somewhere inside Tiffany feel sorry for Taeng, the person she just met awhile ago, since she thought he doesn't have any relatives, and no where to stay. 

"Are you hungry?" Tiffany change the sad subject to something else. 

"Uh huh." Taeng rub his stomach and pout, which made Tiffany chuckle a bit by look at his kid-like behavior.


"I'm getting ready, I'm almost there Mr.Won." Jessica lock the door to her house and approach outside to her front yard. Suddenly, a red lamborghini drove up to the car way and honk.

"Annyeong!" A handsome looking young man appear from inside the car and smile brightly at Jessica.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica look at him coldy. The handsome young man is Kwon Yul, Korea's handsome prince.

"Nothing, just coming here to see if you need a lift to the company. hehe." He got out of his car and went to the other side to open the door for her

"I'm fine. I don't want to touch all the germs of all the girls that were in your car. Plus, I have a car you know." Jessica said and quickly open the garage, where her car is parking.

"That was the blue one, this is a new one, I change it just because of you." Yul patted his new car and smile at the uninterested Jessica, who is ignoring him completely.

*vroom....eck....vrooom.....eck.....* Jessica's car engine turn on, then turn off, then turn on but turn off again..."Are you serious?" Jessica hit the driving wheel angrily.

.

.

"See, even your car want you to go with me." Yul came beside Jessica's car and knock on her window.

"Bleh. I have to go with him now." She got out of her car and approach his. "Hurry and take me to the company." She stomp inside the car and close the brand new door angrily. But, Yul doesn't seem to mind about it anyway.

After Yul start the engine, the shiny car quickly dash through the roads and streets.


Tiffany had invited Taeng to her house for some breakfast, since she still have some time left at home. And also because, she feel sorry for Taeng, the stranger who help her from falling in the middle of the park..

.

.

"Why are we covering our face?" Taeng ask Tiffany, when he see her covering her face with her hands so that no one can see who she is. Taeng decided to follow Tiffany and cover his face with his hands also.

Tiffany just look over at the babo Taeng and laugh..."Because, I will get run over if people see me."

"Run over?...is people here really scary??.." Taeng got scare after hearing that you get run over if they see you...

"No..hehe...people here are not scary..and they will just go after me, not you." Tiffany chuckle at the clueless person next to her.

"Oh. Alright, I'll help you!" After saying, Taeng went infront of Tiffany, covering her, well not really, since they might be the same size(lol). At the back of Taeng, Tiffany is just laughing quietly at his funny actions and the way he tiptoe trying to cover her while walking. 

 

 

They arrive at Tiffany's house safely without getting anyone attentions. "Thanks again." Tiffany finally took off her sunglasses revealing her incredible eyesmile.

"Oh, there's the eyes..I thought some human doesn't have eyes..aha" Taeng didn't know what a sunglasses is, and so he thought Tiffany eyes were wierd.

.

.

After going inside her house, Taeng see that this place look familiar...like he have been here before...

"You can sit here." Tiffany point to the white couch in the middle of the big living room..."Don't sit in the center, some of the roof pieces might fall down on you, since they just fixed it yesterday." 

"Roof.." Taeng remember that he learn that word yesterday and know what it is, he look up and saw a round outline on the roof.."Wait...isn't this...the place where I drop down...IT IS! But...where is the mean looking girl...did she magically change into her?" Taeng look at Tiffany cluelessly, while she is cooking something inside the kitchen...

.

.

After awhile, Tiffany came out to the living room with a plate of foods on top of it for Taeng..."Where is Jessica, she left already?.." Tiffany mumble to herself while looking around the house..."Here you go! Enjoy!" Tiffany put down the plate on the table and smile brightly. She also turn on the TV for Taeng to watch...which make Taeng surprise by the moving rectangle..."I'll be right back." Tiffany said and disappear into her room.

.

.

"Woah...that thing is moving...there's even human inside there.." Taeng once again is fascinated by Earth object, and can't keep his mouth close while looking at the TV.

.

.

"Annyeonghasyo, this is MBC Music Core, I am-" Taeng is actively listening to the TV while eating the foods Tiffany cook for him...he figure out what the spoon is after playing with it a little.

"This food taste wierd....is this how all human foods is???" Taeng chew the noodles carefully and quickly drink the glass of water next to him after that...the water in the vase on the table....(Poor Taeng xD)

 

 

"Oh!" Taeng point to the TV after seeing Tiffany on it..."Isn't that her...how did she get into there???" Taeng look around for Tiffany and then look back into the TV.

 

 

"Sorry, about the wait." Tiffany finally came outside to the living room, wearing a pink dress, curl hair, and make up on..

Taeng was still amaze to see Tiffany in the "rectangle box" and now he is more amaze to see Tiffany's appearance.

"Yah...you came out from there?" Taeng point to the TV where Tiffany is being show and look at her wierdly.

"Huh?" She has no idea what he is talking about..

"I thought you were in there...Oh! There are now two of you????" Taeng look back and forth at the real Tiffany and the TV Tiffany.

 

 

After being puzzle for a long time, Tiffany finally figure out what Taeng was talking about and laugh..."That's a TV...And no, there is not two of me...just one...the one in the TV is me also..."

"TV?" Taeng innocently ask.

"You don't know what a TV is???"

"No..." Taeng remember back to all the vocabularies he have learn and there absolutely nothing about a TV in there.

"Oh my god...is he really a babo??? haha.." ...." A TV is where they-...." Instead of freaking out, Tiffany sat down next to Taeng and explain what the TV is to him, she find it cute how this person she met is just like a little kid, not knowing anything...just like he has lost his memories

"Ohh, so there is no people living in there.." Taeng nod his head like a kid, after undestanding the process of the TV

"Living in there?....haha" Tiffany smile after seeing Taeng's expression...she guess Taeng got into some kind of car accident, his parents died after that and he have amnesia, which make him forget everything...and then got abandoned in the park, nowhere to live...like how in movies work...maybe Tiffany have seen too much drama lately..now she even feel more sorry for Taeng

.

.

"Did you like the foods?" She look down at the plate and saw that it was completely empty...

"Uh...it's yummy!" Taeng excitedly answer her....maybe he was so hungry that all foods taste good to him.

"Chinja?? Wow, you're like the first person who ever say my foods is good!!" Tiffany is happy that someone fianlly compliment about her foods, after all, everytime Tiffany cook something, it would get thrown into the trashcan by Jessica.

"Want some water??" She goes to the kitchen and grab him a glass of water.

"I drink it already." Taeng reply back.

"Huh? You did?"

"Uh. I drink it from this." Taeng point to the vase on the table and smile...making the Tiffany in the kitchen burst into laugher after hearing Taeng's answer....

"Haha....why did you drink that?? It's not drinking water..it's water for the flower." Tiffany approach him with a glass of water for him to drink...he is just look at the vase cluelessly..."I thought the flower were a decoration for the water.." Taeng honestly blurted out..

"Hahaha...babo...." "No, you can't drink that." Tiffany move the vase far away and laugh slightly while looking at the clock.."Omo..It's almost time..." She quickly stood up and rush to get her purse and car keys...she then look back at Taeng who is also looking at her blankly...

"Hmm...letting him into the company woudn't hurt anybody right..." Tiffany thought to herself while looking at Taeng...

.

.

.

_Inside Tiffany's car_

She decided to take Taeng to her company, since he seem lost if he wander around the street..and going to the company won't cause any problems...

.

.

"Seatbelt." Tiffany say and put on her seatbelt before starting the engine...Taeng just look at her blankly, "Seatbelt??...what the heck is that??...GAHH! I'm inside the moving box!!! No Taeng, Yoong said it's a car..." 

"Alright, I got you." Tiffany said and reach over to put the seatbelt on for the blank Taeng...their faces is really close to each other right now...but both of them didn't seem to care about anything like that anyway.

 

 

"Why is this moving so fast????" Taeng look outside the roads and street, seeing that there are bunch of "moving box" and how it is going really fast..well...to Taeng it's fast...but to Tiffany...it's the right require speed.

"Huh..I'm driving at the right speed though." She look at her speed meter and then at the road.."You never been inside a car??" 

"The moving box- I mean the car?...No.." Taeng reply and shake his head while holding onto the seatbelt like he is going to die soon..

"haha...moving box...what a unique person..." Tiffany smile and head to the company...

 

 


Is Tiffany & Jessica really lucky to meet an "undercover angel" Taeng? Or Taeng is really lucky to fall into one of the top two gorgeous women of Korea, the bubbly eyesmile Tiffany and the ice princess Jessica, house?...Now...what if this is all fate...for Taeng to bumped into them...how will his life change from now on? The moments...drama..conflicts...and what about the precious gem he is finding?...where is it in this big giant place?...You will find out more as you read the story~ hehe.


Thank you to all the comments and viewers heartheart...anybody find babo Taeng adorable? I did hehe :">