Chapter Four

You Who Came From Heaven

_SSStyle Company_

 

 

"What is this?"  Taeng look up at the high building in front of him, looking at it make his neck hurt.

"This is where I work. You'll see." They went inside from the back door, because in the front, there are always fans standing nearby...

 

"Who is that?"..."Omo, so handsome."..."Is it a new model?"..."Ah! He look so cute." As Taeng walk pass by all the worker and people inside the company, there were flood of comments about him

 

 

"Wait here a bit okay. I'll be back later..hehe" Tiffany smile at Taeng and left to her photoshooting...leaving Taeng in the waiting room alone...As people walk by him, in and out the waiting room, they keep on staring at Taeng and gossiping about him...

"Where did she go again...did she goes into the TV again...nevermind...human doesn't live in there...Aigoo...this is wierd....why I am here...why did I follow her in the first place anyway?...Why is everyone staring at me..." Taeng quietly look around the place and pout

 

 

"Yah, yah, yah! Where's Hyunjin..the model that was going to replaced Kyungmin???" A man around the age of 30, came inside looking around the waiting room...

"Oh! You're him right!?" He point directly to the clueless Taeng and approach him..

"Me what??" Taeng look at him wierdly..

"What are you talking about. Hurry up and change your clothes!!!! The shooting is going to begin in 10 minutes. Bali bali!!!" He thought Taeng was the model who was replacing for the photoshoot, and threw him some clothes that he need to change into..

"What the...I need to change my clothes??" Taeng coudn't figure out what is going on and just follow the man order..

"Go in there and change...hurry!! You have 10 minutes." The man point to one of the dressing room and left outside...

Taeng awkwardly goes in there and close the curtain...he doesn't know what to do..."Why are they telling me to change my clothes...does it really smell?" Taeng mumble to himself and smell is clothes that Yoong had gave him the day before..

5 minutes later, after shruggling to think..Taeng decided to change into the new clothes, since it look some what pretty..he already changed into the pants...now he need to change into the shirt...

"Where do I put my clothes..outside??" Taeng quickly place his clothes outside the empty waiting room and went back inside...

 

 

 

"Ah what the heck is he doing so long." Jessica stomp inside the waiting room angrily, she look around the place to find the model but couldn't see him anywhere..She look under the dressing rooms and see that there are feets in one of them, so she conclude that he is in that one.

"Excuse me, but it is almost time to do the shooting. Can you hurry up a little??" Jessica fold her arms and stood there waiting for the person inside..

"Who's that? Do they need to use this? What's a shooting??? Gahh...don't come in here!! HOW THE HECK DO YOU PUT THIS THING ON!!!!" Taeng explode after trying to figure out how to wear the shirt, but can't..

 

 

"Hey you..are you done?" Jessica shake the curtain angrily and frowned while looking at the dressing room..

"Who hire him?...Oh my god..so slow..." She roll her eyes again after having to wait for him longer.

 

 

It's pass 7 minutes already..and Jessica's head is about to explode after having to stand outside waiting for the "model"....

 

While inside, Taeng just threw the shirt aside after many failed attemps to wear it, but instead put on his shoes first, leaving his upper body still ..

 

"YAH! Are you seriously going to take the whole day???!!" Jessica can't take it anymore and angrily push out the curtains...1....2....3....."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The legendary dolphin scream from Jessica has appear once again as she see the person is still half ....and the victim of the scream this time is same victim the first time...Taeng.

"Ahh my ears hurt, stop screaming..." Taeng cover his ears quickly after Jessica scream...which reveal more of his body to the shock Jessica who is infront of him...making her scream louder.."AHHHH WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR SHIRT!" She cover her eyes quickly with her hands and scream.

"Huh...oh god..." Taeng notice he is still half and quickly try to put on the shirt that was given to him...

After opening her eyes, Jessica notice it is the "mental person" that broke into her house the other morning.

"You????" She look at him surprisingly and so did he also..."Aren't you the mean girl..." Taeng realize the person in front of him is the mean girl's house he fall into before...

"What mean girl??? Why are you here?? AND WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY CLOTHES!!" Jessica quickly grab the shirt that Taeng was holding, then cover her eyes again because Taeng still didn't wear anything on yet..

"Ah!" He quickly use the curtain as a substitute and wrap it around his body quickly..."When...when...is that your clothes?....they give it to me though..." Taeng stutter while receiving a cold glare from Jessica.

"This is my clothes!!! And why are you in my company!! Are you a stalker????!!!" 

 

 

"What's going on Jessica?" After hearing all the commotion from the waiting room, many people had went inside to see what is going on...they surround Jessica and Taeng, who is looking at them blankly now with a curtain wrap around his body.

 

 

"Jessi, what happen?" Tiffany also came inside after finishing with her photoshoot...She see Jessica glaring at the person behind the curtain fiercely, then Tiffany realize the one in the dressing room is Taeng.

"Omo, Taeng why are you wrapping yourself around a curtain?"

"She....took my shirt..." Taeng innocently reply to Tiffany..

"You know him???" Jessica look at Tiffany shockly and then at Taeng.

"Uhm. He's my chingu. What did you do to him Jessi? Give him back his shirt." Tiffany slightly try to grab the shirt that is on Jessica's hand, assuming it belong to Taeng..

"This is mine though...it suppose to be for the model for my photoshoot...but why is he here??..He's the one who broke our roof!" Jessica grab back her shirt and look at Tiffany...

"He broke the roof??" Tiffany look at both of them wierdly, she thought that Taeng lost his memories...but he was also the one that broke their roof...wow.

 

 

"Hey ladies, calm down. What is going on?" Yul came in the middle of the mess and look at both Tiffany and Jessica...Taeng just peak his head out to see who it is...

"Oooh..who's this? Your new boyfriend Tiffany?" Yul eyes switch to Taeng who is still hiding behind the dressing room curtain..this make him earn a slap on the arm by Tiffany and a glare from Jessica.

 

"Wait, we need to talk. Can everyone leave the room please?" Tiffany finally made the decision after she and Jessica stand there doing nothing for a few minutes..

"Right, everyone please evacuate! woohoo" Yul chime in after Tiffany shooing everyone outside...

"You too Yul. Please?" Tiffany smile at Yul, signaling him to leave also after everyone left...

"Fine..how sad, you're not including me in this interesting meeting. Haha..Alright..Annyeong..BYE JESSICA!" He wink at Jessica before closing the door..

"Ugh." Jessica just roll her eyes after Yul left while folding her hands...

 

 

"Uh...can I have my clothes now?" Taeng finally speak up after a long quiet moment hiding behind the curtain.

"Here Taeng." Tiffany found Taeng old clothes that he has put out before changing and give it to him...Taeng quickly put on the shirt and walk outside...

"Okay. Talk. Who are you?" Without hesitate, Jessica ask him in her usual cold voice, this make Taeng somewhat shiver a little...

"Why does it feel cold here.."..."I'm Kim Taeng!" Taeng reach out his hand waiting for a handshake...but instead receive a glare from Jessica.

"Yah.." Tiffany drag Jessica to one corner and talk to her, making sure Taeng doesn't hear them.

"You know, we should help him...he's doesn't have any relatives or a place-" Tiffany went on with her made up melodrama about Taeng before to Jessica..."He have amnesia...he doesn't know anything-" ... Jessica is just looking at her weirdly and shake her head...

"When did you become crazy?? How do you know that he's not faking...what if he really is some wierdo??" Jessica try to check Tiffany's forehead making sure she didn't catch a cold or something that make her went coco...

"No Jung Sooyeon. I'm serious. We should help him." 

"Nope. I'm not listening. I need to go to the restroom for a minutes." Jessica make an excuse then quickly left outside covering her ears, not letting Tiffany said anything..

"Aye...of course...the ice princess..." Tiffany shake her head then approach Taeng...

"Did she scared you?" 

"That witch-...I mean that girl?" Taeng blurted out what was on his mind...he thought that if Jessica was in one of those fairytales that his umma use to tell him when he was little...she will be the evil witch..

"Hahaha...no..she's not a witch...if you are close to her..she is really nice."

"Really?..." Taeng didn't want to believe that Jessica, "the witch" can be nice...

"But, did you really fall into our roof??" 

"Uh, I came from-.......I mean...yea...I fail down from it..." Taeng almost forgot about Yoong's words how he can not reveal anything from their world....

"Oh really?...hahah" Tiffany just laugh after knowing it is him..."How clumsyy...." 

 

 

"Anyway, did you have fun while waiting here? hehe." She try to change the subject after a moment of awkward silence occur...

"No..everybody keep on staring..."

"Haha...maybe just because you are new here..I wonder..if I tell Jessica to tell the boss to let you work here..."..."Come, I'll show you around the place." Tiffany quickly drag Taeng outside the waiting room going here and there...

"So this is the lounge-....this is the recording room for the singers-.....this is the storage room where you put stuffs in there-....this is the restroom..you know what a restroom is right...?" Tiffany feel like she ask a dumb question...but it might not be, since she is asking this to Taeng...

"What do you do in there?...rest...rest...do you sleep in there??" Taeng innocently ask while looking at the two so called "restroom"

"Haha...noo...you don't sleep in there....you....um...you...how do I explain this.." Tiffany feel embarassed having to explain what a restroom is...her face slightly got red trying to explained...

"It's when you need to go.....do...your...business?.." Tiffany try to cover up her embarassment by smiling..

"Oh." Taeng finally get it after Tiffany explanation...he pout a bit after knowing that it is for that. He want to check out how the thing look compare to heaven...haha..

"Can I go in there?" He point to it while smiling...

"Sure...I'll be waiting back in the waiting room then.." Tiffany quickly run away to the waiting room leaving Taeng there since she still feel wierd about her explainations...

 

 

"There sign...what does it said...hmm." Taeng observe the two sign on the opposite side of the restroom carefully.."Ah! That one must be the human restroom." Taeng point to the sign of the stick figure wearing pants.."So this is...the angel restroom???" Taeng forgot he is in Earth for a moment, and thought that the sign of the stick figure wearing a skirt/dress....look like an angel clothes and so he decided to walk inside there....not knowing that it's actually a the girl side...not an angel one...

.

.

.

What will happen next....will be reveal in the next chapter...keke


Second update in one day...since I didn't have anything to do and it was boring...I decided to do another chap smiley Enjoy!