Chapter Twenty Nine

You Who Came From Heaven

_In Heaven_

.

.

"Need to write this down...aigoo...tsk tsk so many humans dying.." An old man with a long white beard and white hair is looking at a book infront of him while frowning..

*ting ling bing ling..* Suddenly the small hour glass infront of him shake rapidly signalling something...

"Why are you shaking...aish...what now..." The hour glass is signal of either someone has died or something went wrong with the book...

"I guess this...it's almost time...it will turn red.." The old man point to a name on the list and observe it, waiting for it to turn red.....Every name that is in red, are all the humans that had died already...the name that he pointed to is Jessica's name..

.

.

*Poof* The name suddenly disappear leaving a big empty space in the middle of the page.

"What the..." The man blink a few time trying to make sure what just happen is real..."It was right here just now...why didn't it turn red but disappeared??" He flip threw the book trying to find the name again...but can't find it anywhere on the book...

.

.

"Grandpa!! I brought you some chicken!!" Yoong happily fly in to where the old man was at and smile to him..

"Aish this kid!..I told you not to call me grandpa..I'm not your grandpa.." The man smack Yoong slightly on the head and furrow his eyebrows.

"Wae-oh...you're....o...l....d....and you don't have any grand kid...so I'll be one..haha.." Yoong open the box of chicken he brought for him and study the book that is place on the table..."What are you doing?"

"My job....Ah Yoong, you found this on the ground before returning it to me right?? What did you do to it??" 

"Nothing...what do you mean what I do...what's wrong grandpa?" Yoong grab the book and look through it quickly..."There's no rip, no tore, no dirt....it's normal.." 

"Ani-yah, I'm not talking about that. It's just that one of the name in there disappear completely out of the book....that's wierd..."...The old man point to the part where it is completely different from the other..."Here."

"Oh...what happen there?...it's all blank..." Yoong look at him blankly not knowing anything...

"Aish, telling a kid like you is no use...I guess I'll need to ask the king..." The man smack Yoong on the arm and grab his stick to walk with.

"My appa?...He's over there.." Yoong point to the palace direction and walk next to the old man..

"I'm old, not blind Yoong..."

"Why don't you just fly...why walk?" Yoong start to float in the air and smile..

"Oh, I forgot about that..." And so the two fly back to the palace to find the king..

.

.

.


"King.." The old man kneel down infront of the king showing his politeness...everyone has gather in the middle of the palace to hear what is the problem...

"Hi appa." Yoong smile to his dad like a little kid while everyone is kneeling down except him.

"Ahem, is this how you greet the king?" His dad frown at the childish Yoong..

"Wae-oh appa..you want me to kneel down too?" 

"Nevermind." The king just shook his head at his son and look over to the old man..

"Soneon-nim, what may I do for you?" He signal the old man to stand up and smile at him...

"Appa, grandpa say that something is wrong with his humans book.." Yoong jump in before the old man can talk...

"Did I ask you?" The king glare at his son making him quiet down...

"Sir, the problem is that...a name in the book has disappear...they suppose to end their life today...but then suddenly that person name and the record had disappear out of the book..."
"What? Disappear?...This is wierd..." 

"Yes sir...this is why I'm telling this to you...The death book has never been wrong for all of these billion years...but, why did the name just disappear..." 

"Hm...this is wierd...does that mean that person didn't end their life yet when they suppose to?..." Of course, you must be smart to be a king...and his guess is somewhat very accurately.

"AH! What if that is the person who have the bracelet...ahah.." And of course, to be the king's son, you have to be smart also...just like his dad, Yoong figure out something mysterious..."Since, the one who wear it will never died..!"

The king is looking at Yoong proudly after hearing his son clever explanation for once..."I guess having Soneon-nim as your teacher is a positive thing.." The king nodded his head and smile at Yoong..

"Aye kiddo, why didn't I think about that...finally you said something useful.." Soneon ahjussi patted Yoong on the back while everyone smile at Yoong..

"The fallen bracelet has cause many troubles to Heaven...and the person who have it will live forever now...the gem in the beginning never belong to the humans..." The king shake his head thinking back about the incident of the bracelet...

"Appa, don't worry..hyung is down there finding it." Yoong point down to Earth where Taeng is at...

"It's been like century since Taeng had went down there...and yet, he still can't find the bracelet...Now that it has caused a problem, I can't let it stay down there any longer...Ponyo and Jonyo!" The king make a serious face and called out to his most magical guards...

"Yes sir!" The two armor people greet the king with their deep voice and kneel down.

"I need you two to go down there and get the gem back..also find Taeng wangjanim."

"Yes sir!"

.

.

"Appa...why did you send hyung down there when you have two guards here??" Yoong blankly look at his dad after hearing him give order so serious.

And about that...known as the king/god of heaven..of course he will have lot of powers and magic...he never needed Taeng to go down there to find the gem in the beginning....it's just that because Taeng has "broke" the rule, so he want his son to face the punishment of living down with the humans and finding it on his own....but, without Taeng, the king can just snap his fingers and the bracelet will be brought back to him in just a few seconds.

"Because he need to face his punishment.."

"Oh....appa, I was actua-" When Yoong was about to admit that the problem was caused by him in the first place, his dad stop him and tell him to be quiet...

"You two need to go down there and find it now...I'll be waiting for you.." The king signal them to leave and so they did after bowing to him...they disappear into the air afterward going down to heaven getting the bracelet back..

.

.

.


_Back to Earth_

The conversation in heaven take place the same time as Jessica got into an accident...and after everything is figure out...Jessica and Taeng are currently walking out of the hospital heading back to the company...

"You still have the bracelet right?" Taeng turn around to ask Jessica while they walk slowly to their car...

"Uh.." She held up her hand showing the glowing bracelet is still there.

The parking lot right now is pretty empty and somewhat quiet...they keep on talking to each other and laughing....but then, suddenly two people pop out infront of them..

"Ah!" Jessica freak out and went close to Taeng...she glance over at the two wierd dressing people that just pop out from the air...

"Who are-....Ponyo? Jonyo?" Taeng eyes wide open after knowing who's the two person are...it's the guards that work for his dad..

"Wangjanim!" The two guards quickly kneel down after seeing their prince infront of them...

"Wangjanim?? Taeng? Prince? buahaha..." Jessica can't stop laughing quietly after hearing the guards calling Taeng a prince.

"Aye, you're in..the middle of the parking lot...stand up...what are you doing here?" Taeng quickly tell them to stand up since someone might see them..

"I am here to get the bracelet back..The king told us so..and also he want you to come back home...and from what we know, she have the bracelet.." They point over to Jessica who is looking at them blankly not knowing what they are talking about.

"Wh-what..bracelet.." Jessica reply back to them nervously since they look so big and buff compare to her..

"Andwae. You can't.." Taeng push Jessica to the back of him slightly trying to protect her...

"But, this is the order...we must get it back...please don't block us, sir." The two approach Taeng trying to push him away..."Ah!" Jessica close her eyes and held onto Taeng's shirt tightly

"No, anything but the bracelet.." Taeng dodge their hands and back away..."You can't..I won't let you...don't make me.." He glance back to Jessica then held her hand tightly...

"Sir, what are you doing? They are just a human.." The guards didn't give up and went for Taeng again..

"They are not JUST human...you won't know...please go back..and tell appa that I told you to do so." Taeng back away from them as much as possible while still holding onto Jessica's hand..

"What is going Taeng...who are they?.." Jessica is all scared hiding behind Taeng and looking at the two big wierd people..

"Don't worry..You'll be fine.." 

"Sir, we need to..don't make things hard for us..." They suddenly went foward and try to push Taeng away, but he held them back with one hand...

"Stop!!...Aish!..Look, Okay, I want to talk to appa right now!! You two take me back to the palace...and don't even dare touch her...I need to talk to the king..." Taeng finally made up his mind and look at them angrily...

"Sir.."

"I said I want to talk to the king...You're not listening to me???! How dare you! I'm the prince, you two need to listen!" 

"Sir.....arraso sir.." They look down not knowing what to do...

.

.

"I need to go somewhere...why don't you go back to the company first..." Taeng turn around to look at Jessica..

"Huh?...are you following them?..."

"I'll be fine...I'll be back later.." Taeng smile to Jessica and hug her.

"Uh.." She hug him tightly not knowing what to do...

.

.

"Let's go." Taeng turn back to the guards after saying goodbye to Jessica...

*POOF* They disappear....leaving Jessica all zoned out...."Ottoke..where is he.." She look up to the sky with a blank expression and went to her car after that...

.

.

Actually, the king has been watching this whole scene from the start...he has figure out that Taeng is with the person who have the bracelet...the girl...he also saw him holding her hand and protecting her....

What will happen to Taeng later on when he meet his dad again? What will the king do? What will happen???????...

Coming Soon :)