Chapter Thirty Seven

You Who Came From Heaven

After the four people's little "party" at the restaurant, guess who's drunk?...

Taeng and Yul of course...they been drinking as they lost the game, and also drinking for JeTi when they loose...tsk tsk..

.

.

"One more game!!" Yul randomly yell out as Tiffany help him walk to the parking lot, where their cars are park...good thing the parking lot is pretty empty right now...if not, I guess these two can find their self on the newspaper the next day..."Game, game...aish look now you are drunk!"

"Jessica-ah, I'm not drunk...or whatever you call that.." On the other side, Taeng is doing the same thing as Yul...the two girls have no choice but to drag them to the cars and go home..

"Aish, stupid Kwon Yul...Jessi-ah! I need to take this dark thing home..." Tiffany point to the seat next to her, where Yul is and pout to Jessica..

"Uhm...I have to take this babo home too." Jessica point to Taeng, who is seem to have fallen asleep..

"We'll see each other later then...haizz." They frown to each other and left in their own cars..

.

.

"Even an angel can get drunk??" Jessica glance over to Taeng, who is quietly sleeping, or pass out from being drunk..."Babo...haha so cute.." Jessica can't stop laughing seeing Taeng's cute baby face while he is sleeping..

.

.

"Fany-ah!! You are so pretty tonight! Haha.." Yul talk to himself with his eyes close, just like how all drunk people are at the moment...

"Stupid Kwon Yul...so you only say I'm pretty when you're drunk right?" Tiffany frown while glancing over at Yul but then smile after seeing him trying to find a good position to sleep...haha...

.

.

"Argh!!" After having a hard time finding Yul's house keys in his pocket, Tiffany finally success and carries him inside...."So heavy...huhu.." She pout as she carry the "unconscious" Yul to his room and finally set him on his bed..."When did I became his maid?? Aish..."

As Tiffany try to pull the blanket up for Yul and leave, he suddenly pull her hands, making Tiffany fall on top of him..."Ah!" 

"Yah, aren't you suppose to be sleeping?" Tiffany look at him blankly when Yul open his eyes and stare into Tiffany's.

"You....why are you so pretty today..." He bite his lips as he looks at her...and so this is what soju has done to Yul...hahaha...

"Wierdo." Tiffany try to stand up but he push her back down and start to touch her hair...then her face..."Naekkeo haja(Be mine).." He went closer to Tiffany, making her panic not knowing what to do..

"What the...gah!!!" She stare at him as he went closer and closer...

"Buahahahahhaha!!" Tiffany suddenly burst into laugher....why did she laugh at this moment??...It is because, Yul suddenly pass out after his face was only 2 inches away from Tiffany...And so, Tiffany can't stop laughing at the drunken Kwon Yul...

After removing the drunken Yul and settle him properly with a comfy blanket, Tiffany left his room and went to the other room to sleep, not to get "bother" by Kwon Yul again...haha.

.

.

"So heavy!!" On the other side, Jessica is also struggling trying to get Taeng inside the house..

After setting him on a bed gently, Jessica quickly went to grab a towel to wipe the sweat/water on Taeng's face for him....how sweet.

While cleaning Taeng's face, he suddenly grab her hand and look at her...no, no...don't think it in a bad way...Taeng is innocent, he won't do anything like that...not like Kwon Yul...(xDDDD...In real life it should be the other way around haha..The famous "ByunTaeyeon" xD)

"Will you stay here with me tonight?" He ask her politely and slightly understandable....Taeng wasn't that drunk like Yul was...he still can think...and know what's right and wrong...if not then...tsk tsk poor JeTi..hehe.

"Eh?" She look at him wierdly..."Are you sick?" She touch his forehead trying to see if he have got a fever..."You're not sick...sleep here..I'm going over to Tiffany's room to sleep...annyeong Taengoo-ah.." Seem like Jessica have already made up a nickname for Taeng...as she try to leave, Taeng held her hand back not letting it go.

"Don't go..I don't want to leave you.." Taeng frown while looking at Jessica...yes, Taeng still can think, but he is still drunk anyway...he probably thinking about the 10 days agreement..and scared that Jessica will leave him.

Seeing his sad face made Jessica felt guilty if she leave him..."Uh, I won't leave.." She sat down on the bed beside him, they are still holding onto each other hands.

"Babo.." Jessica have no other choices, she can't go to Tiffany's room to sleep, she can't stand to sleep, she can't sit up to sleep, and so the only way is to lied down on the bed...next to Taeng.

"Do you like me?" He suddenly turn around and look at her..."If I don't like you, then the one beside you right now would probably be Tiffany, and the one in Yul's house right now, will be me...babo...Looks who's beside you. haha.." 

Jessica chuckle a little at Taeng obvious question.

"Uh." She answer him back proudly..."Do you like me?" Jessica ask.

"Uh." He answer back the same thing and nod his head.."Good thing I've fallen through the hole in the beginning and met you haha....." Taeng smile as he remember back to the first encounter with Jessica...whom he never ever thought that he would even fall in love with..

.

.

Jessica suddenly remember back to what Yoong's had said quickly..something about Taeng dying...she want to ask him clearly about it..."Hey-.." She look over and notice that Taeng had already slept or pass out from being drunk...

She just smile to herself seeing Taeng's cute face and totally push aside the thought of asking him about what Yoong's said before...Jessica then close her eyes and went to dream land...where she can dream of happy dream about just her and Taeng....lol..until it may be too late.

.

.


Ahaha...YulTae is drunk...hahah...ByunYul, trying to.....with Fany. xDD And "Innocent" Taeng..^__^...I'm just as innocent as TaeTae is in here...and so I think I won't be going into "that" direction any sooner....LOL...Yah know?..That part...haha...Yeah, I won't...hehe...cheeky

P/s: Wow, thank you all my readers who have been reading the story...:D I love you all <3