Chapter Forty Two

You Who Came From Heaven

Jessica's POV

...4 Years Later...Seoul, Korea...

Wow, time flies by so fast. Just a blink of eyes and it's already 4 years...Everything seem to stop and go by really quickly...But why, even after 4 years...I still can't forget you. The person I met 4 years ago, the one I thought I can spend my whole life together with...But, it's all disappeared one day...Taeng-ah, are you still here in this world?...Or did you...You say to not be sad because of you, and find a better person than you..But I guess I can't...After 4 years, I'm still alone...haha..

I'm not working for SSStyle Company anymore, I already created my own company called, JJ. It was a success and I kept on getting praise by many other designers and getting more famous by day..I'm glad that it work out...

After the day that Taeng left, I told everything to Tiffany and Yul since they kept on asking...At first, they didn't want to believe me, saying that I'm exagerrating or crazy...but then after awhile, they accepted and try to comforted me...It was a sad time before...I didn't feel like doing anything after Taeng left...Just staying in my room and crying...Not wanting to believe that he had left...I wonder...did he really disappear...I still miss him...

As for Yul and Tiffany, they're still the top models of SSStyle Company...And are still dating..Haha. A scandal of the two broke out a year ago after the paparazzi found them holding hands in the park...these babo, ahah. They admitted it, and seem like the public didn't have any problem so far...The fans accepted it cooly and really support them, I'm happy for them.

Aigoo, talking about Tiffany, my crazy best friend, she've been trying to put me in blind dates lately..I told her not to, but she said she felt sad seeing me like this...I accepted her requests and went on those blind dates...None of them work out though..haha...They all just were not my type...Everytime I see them, it remind me of Taeng...Tiffany keep on yelling at me for keep on scaring the guys away....I guess they find me hard to get close to...hehe..

*Ring Ring* Haha, the other minute I was talking about her, and now she is calling...

"Yes ma'am?" I answer my phone call from Tiffany.

"Jessi-ah! Guess what." She said excitedly over the phone...Please, not with the dates again..

"I don't want to guess..Don't tell me it's about a guy again." I reply to her coldly and uninterested in what she have to said next.

"Noo, not that. Yul found a new open restaurant near Seoul that is really delicious. So I call and ask if you want to come with us for dinner later together..hehe."

"Nahh...I don't want to sit next to you lovey dovey...And see you guys being sweet together." I answer her back while gathering my papers for a meeting later.

"This is why I told you a million times to find a boyfriend..You are not young anymore, Jessi-ah!! I know you still remember Taeng...But...he would also be happy if you can find someone to care for you..Me too." Tiffany said, acting like a nagging mom again...haha.

"Arraso arraso...You have to find the right one you know...It can't just be a random guy from somewhere...The time will come when it's the right time...hehe." 

"You keep on rejecting them that's why...Might as well set you up on a blind date with the CEO of G9 Company..Since he look totally like Taeng, to be honest."

Oh, about him...this world is so wierd...About 5 months ago, the CEO of G9 Company, suddenly passed away...G9 Company is the largest business, banking, and etc. company in Korea..It's pretty famous and own quite alot of many other small companies...The CEO of the company is quite rich also..His name was Choi Hyungjo...So yeah, after he pass away, the News said he left all his money, companies and etc. for his grandson...His grandson name was Choi...Taeng...The surprise thing about this is, he looks exactly like Taeng...Like no lie, it's like they were twin or something...And now even having the same name...Wierd huh?? Yup...

"Why would the CEO of G9 Company want to go on a date with me?...Anyway, I don't want to either..Just because he look like Taeng and has the same name, doesn't mean he is Taeng. It's just person and person look alike thing...Nobody can replace Taeng...Also, I don't think Taeng still exist..." I frown after remembering back to Taeng...it's still depressing to me after 4 years.

"I don't know...You are just so picky...Might as well clone another Kim Taeng for you..haha...oh well, but Choi Taeng is still handsome..haha don't tell Yul that..." Tiffany laugh out loud on the other side of the phone..

"I'm telling Kwon Yul you just said Choi Taeng, the CEO of G9 Company is handsome...Just kidding. Arraso, I need to go to a meeting now, I'll talk to you later." 

"Alright..Annyeong Jessi." We hang up and I got ready to go to my meeting a few minutes later..

_End POV_

.

.

.


"Jessica!"

...

"Jessica!" The guy tap Jessica on the shoulder after seeing her zoning out.

"Huh?" After coming back to reality, Jessica turn around to see who is calling her. "Taecyeon.."

"Oh, you seem tired. What's wrong?" He look at her with a worried expression..

"Nothing...Did the meeting end already?" Jessica look away, avoiding his stare..."Aye...This is wierd...I thought he is not going to talk to me anymore after I rejected him like 2 times already...Aigoo." 

"Yea, the meeting end like 5 minutes ago ma'am..haha..You look really tired though..Are you okay?" He ask her again and went close trying to look at her, but Jessica quickly move back..

"I'm fine...I'll just go home and rest now...Thanks Taec..Bye." She quickly stand up and wave to him before leaving outside..."Phew, I can get away now."

.

.

.

"Haizz..so tired.." Jessica put her purse on the table and lie down on the couch after arriving home...She took her phone out to check if she have any messages...She accidentally press a button, leading her to the pictures gallery..The thing that caught her eyes is the album that is named "Memories".

Jessica open the pictures album and saw all the pictures of her and Taeng that they took together a long time ago...She have totally forgot that she still have them...

She smile while looking through them but also start to tear up seeing Taeng in the pictures...She then look at the bracelet that they've bought while in Jeju...it has his letter carve on it..."You said you will always be here for me...but you didn't keep you words.."

.

.

.


"Huh? Alright alright..I'll come back to the company later..." A handsome young man was talking on the phone while driving his car around a street...Seem like he have no idea where he is going...

The car was a blue and shiny lamborgini, which caught everyone attentions as it drove around the houses..The young man seem like a very rich person, wearing high class clothes and look very "high class"...He have a white face and a bright smile that when you look at it, you will fall for him immediately..

"Where is it?" He mumble to himself as he look left and right trying to find something..."Ah! The park!! I'm near there.." He smile as he pass by the park that seem familiar to him...

"Aish, you've been here a million timse and yet you almost forget it?? Babo!!" He yell at himself as he finally found the house he is looking for...

After approaching it and fixing his clothes, he press the door bell waiting for someone to open the door...

.

.

*Ding Dong* Jessica hear the bell rang as she still looking at her pictures..."Who is it now?" She said and approach the door..

.

.

"Hello?"

.

.

"Hi."

.

.


Who is the guy?? Who? Was he the one that rang Jessica's door bell? Who is Jessica going to meet after opening the door? hehe...smiley