Chapter Thirty

You Who Came From Heaven

_Heaven_

.

.

*Poof* Taeng appear together along with the two guards in the middle of the palace...He look around and notice everyone is looking at him and gossiping...

Alot of people were talking when they see Taeng...the palace suddenly become louder all of a sudden...

"Gah, he's back...so handsome...so cool..." The girl angels can't help but fangirl over Taeng and stare at him...

"Taeng!! My son! You came back!!" Taeng's mom approach him quickly and hug him.."Aigoo, why are you so skinny now?? Did those humans treat you badly??"

"Umma, I'm fine. They were nice to me, don't worry.." Taeng smile to his mom and wave at Yoong who is standing behind her..

"Ahem, this isn't the time to chit chat with each other...Do that when you guys have free time.." The king clear his throat making everyone quiet down and back up from Taeng..

"Appa." Taeng politely bow to his dad with a serious face..

"I see, you have come back, my son." The king let out a slight smile to his son but then turn back into a serious face..."You two, where is the gem?"

"Sir! Taeng wangjanim has block us..and he want to talk to you.." The guards stood up straight while replying back to the king.

"Alright, I've already seen the whole thing anyway...Taeng, what is that you want to meet me?" 

"Appa, please don't send guards down onto Earth again..I said that I will find the gem for you, don't you trust me??"

"I do, but....It seem that you have already found the gem a long time ago...but refused to get it and return back to heaven..." The king's words were like a thunder struck straight at Taeng...he is shocked to realize that his dad had already know everything...."What do you think you are doing?...Why are you trying to change a random human's fate..Why are you giving the bracelet to them?" The king words struck Taeng again making him not knowing what to do.

"I did what I need to do-"

"What you need to do??? You're an angel? What does an angel have to do with the human creatures down there." The palace is full of silence and tense listening to the king and Taeng conversation...everyone frozed in silent, not dare to say anything.

"They're not just a random human being...they can be just like us you know!! You won't know since you never went down there!" Taeng retorted back to his dad angrily..Everybody gasped as they see Taeng talking back to his dad in a rude way.

"You made the gem fall into the Earth, I made you face your punishment...but you went down there to cause more troubles???" The king shake his head not knowing what to do.

"Appa! Hyung wasn't the one-" Yoong jump in wanting to clarify that in the first place, it was never Taeng's fault.

"Be quiet, I'm not asking you!" The king glare at Yoong and turn back to Taeng..

"I'm sorry for what I have done..." Taeng suddenly apologize to his dad and kneel down..."But, I won't regret what I did.." Everyone gasp again hearing Taeng's answer.

"You! I shouldn't have send you down there...haizz...Is this because....you have fallen for a human??"

"Omo! Yeobo, how can Taeng do such thing!" Taeng's umma quickly went to Taeng and hug him...

"Shh..Only himself will know if he have or not!"

"Omo, my dear...tell your dad you didn't..he's wrong.." His umma look at him with a worry expession wanting him to tell the "truth"

.

.

"Yeah, what if I did!" After hesitating, Taeng blurted everything out honestly making everyone shock.

"Oh my..Taeng, what are you saying? Are you sick?" Taeng's umma put her hand on his forehead checking if something has happen to him.

"No umma..I'm fine..." He quickly got up to his feets to face the king directly, eye to eye...

"Yeah! I did...what to do now? I told myself that I can't! But...it did happened...I did fall in love with a human...I will do anything for her now...Even risking my life!" 

"Hyung, are you crazy??" Yoong went over and smack him on the back trying to make him come back to reality.

"I'm not crazy Yoong! I'm saying the truth.." Taeng turn around to face his brother seriously.

"What?? Are you out of your mind?? Didn't you told me that you won't break the rule???...Is it....that noona?" He remember back to when he saw Jessica..

"Yes Yoong!! I'm crazy! I really am..." Yoong can see how serious and sad his brother's eyes look to him...

"You two be quiet! And Taeng! I won't let you create more troubles for the heaven and for yourself!..From now on, you don't need to go down to Earth anymore! You are to stay here to figure out all your mistakes and forget all of those humans down there..!" The king slammed his hand down onto his chair while angrily look at Taeng..

"What? NO! You can't do that!" Taeng reply back loudly.

"I can! And I will! Ponyo and Jonyo! You guys are incharge of keeping track of Taeng wangjanim and not let him escape his room! Don't let him get away even for a second!....Now, you are to stay here and change...I don't need your help finding the gem anymore..I'll let someone go down there and get it."

"Arghh! Don't take away the bracelet.." Taeng try to struggle out as the two giant guards grab him..even though he is in Heaven again..his powers and magic wasn't return to him again...

"The end!" The king yell out and quickly walk away...

.

.

.

"Yah, let me go! Let me go!" Taeng jump up and down trying to get out but the two guards were holding onto him..

"Taeng-nim, I can't let you go...just bare with it.." They push him inside his room and went outside to lock the door.

.

.

.


"Ahem, I need to talk to my hyung..Open the door." Yoong approach them afterward and demand to meet Taeng.

"Ok sir.." They hesitated at first but then finally open the door and let Yoong inside while still guarding outside.

.

.

"ARGH!" Taeng let out his rage and kick a chair making it fly straight to the wall.

"Hyung!..What are you doing??" Yoong went inside and try to calm Taeng down..

"Yoong, you need to help me..get me out of here...please.." Taeng beg his brother and frown..

"Hyung...I can't..." Yoong sigh while looking at the hopeless Taeng..."I guess you're really in love with her...I have nothing to say...but...since I'm your brother, I'll be on your side." Yoong patted Taeng on the shoulder and smile at him slightly.

"Wait, appa is letting people go down there to find the bracelet...which she is wearing right now...Yoong, you gotta help me. Can you go down there and protect her for right now...don't let them take the bracelet...she need it..."

"Hyung..." Yoong hesitated..

"Please..You're my only hope." 

.

.

"Arraso hyung..I'll try..."

"Go now!" 

"Huh?" Yoong look at him with his eyes wide open..

"Go now, I guess appa already send people down to Earth.."

"Alright hyung...I'll see...I really don't get you anymore.." Yoong shake his head and left...

.

.

"Jessica....Yah let me out of here!" Taeng bang on the doors but there was no answers..

.

.