Chapter Twenty Eight

You Who Came From Heaven

_The Hospital_

Tiffany and Taeng are walking down the hall slowly trying to find where #418 room is located at...

"410.....413....414...." Tiffany mumble to herself while looking over from left to right at the room.

"Jessica...are you okay...please don't get hurt.." Taeng also is mumbling to himself while nervously looking around the hall...

.

.

"418!" Taeng yell out to Tiffany and point at the room infront of him.

"Do we go in??" Tiffany approach Taeng and quietly open the door..

"Jessica!" Taeng impatiencely open the door and walk inside...

The room was quiet...and dark...Tiffany had to turn on the lights to see where Jessica is...After turning the light on...her face is shock from seeing the person on the bed...the person was all cover with a white blanket from toe to head....As a movie maniac, Tiffany assume that this signal someone has already pass away...She suddenly went over to the bed and kneel down..

"Jessi!!!!!" Tiffany start to burst into tears while looking at the white blanket...Taeng is just standing in the back...shocked...not knowing what to do...did Jessica really pass away???????

"Andwae...no...she.....died??" He approach the crying Tiffany and kneel down hopelessly next to her.

"Jessi! What happen??? You left me for no reason???!!" Tiffany's crying got louder and Taeng's eyes has also let down a tear...

"Wae-oh! Why didn't it work???? Argh..I hate everyone..!"

.

.

.

.

*Whoosh* The door slide open and in come a tall doctor and some other people behind him...

"Jessi..." Tiffany and Taeng are still crying and not knowing that there are people behind them..

"Huh?...who...are you?" A lady blankly look at the two who is kneeling infront of the bed.

"What..?" Tiffany finally turn around and notice a bunch of people looking at her...

"Omo...Miss Tiffany..." The people were surprise to see that it was Tiffany, the greatest model of all time here.

"Tiffany-ssi...do you know my daughter?" 

"Your daughter...??" Tiffany look at the woman weirdly.."Jessica's mom doesn't look like that...is it because I haven't see her in a long time..."

"Jessica...I'm so sorry auntie.." Tiffany approach the woman and look at her sadly..

"Jessica?"

"Oh...Jessica...I know you are sad too..." Tiffany keep on talking to the woman, not knowing that she is staring at Tiffany wierdly

"Jessica?...Is that what you guys call her?...Jung-.." 

"Jung Sooyeon.." Tiffany glance over at the cover figure lying on the bed...

"Jung Sooyeon?....My daughter name is Jung Soyeon..." 

"Wh-what?"

"Isn't it Jung Sooyeon?"

"The patience name is Jung Soyeon, Miss Tiffany-ssi.." The doctor approach the person on the bed and shake his head..."She died because of cancer..." The doctor slowly pull down the blanket and both Taeng and Tiffany went over to look at the person...

"This isn't Jessica.." Both of them look at each other blankly...

"Ah.." Taeng finally understand what is going on and smile quietly...thanking that this is not Jessica...

"Aish...I forgot my sunglasses..I hope there are no paparazzi here..." Tiffany mumble to herself while slowly looking down to cover her face.

"Are you her friends?" The doctor turn around to ask Tiffany and Taeng...

"Uh....sorry doctor-nim...we got to go somewhere...mianeh for the interruption.." Tiffany grab Taeng and slowly drag him outside while apologizing to all the people inside...

.

.

"That nurse say this was Jung Sooyeon.." Tiffany frown while thinking back about earlier...the truth is, the nurse didn't hear clearly what Tiffany had said...Tiffany said Jung Sooyeon, but she thought it was Jung Soyeon and so......

"Where's Jessica.." Taeng look around the hospital to find Jessica...

.

.

"Why did you hang up??" A hand tap Tiffany on the shoulder and she turn around..."Unnie!!" Tiffany realize the person was Jihyun unnie, the one that went together with Jessica..

"I was talking to you, and why did you hang up??" 

"Because Jessica is injured!!" Tiffany still believe in Taeng's theory and freak out once again..

"What?...buahaha...Jessica....buaha..." The woman can't stop laughing after seeing Tiffany's blank expression...

"Jessica...nothing happened to her...She-....oh! Jessica's coming.." She point to Jessica who is walking calmly to where they are at...

"Jessica!" Taeng mood bright up seeing that Jessica is fine...he suddenly approach her and hug her tightly...making Jessica surprised and also the two, who are looking at them..

"You're fine...I thought you will....nevermind...Are you okay???" Taeng look at her with a worry expression...Jessica couldn't help but smile at his babo face.

"What do you mean?...I'm fine babo-ah!" Jessica smile at him telling that she is alright..

"Jessica!! Are you okay??? Where did you get injured??" This time, Tiffany went over to Jessica and look at her from head to toe checking if she's hurt.

"Injured? Who told you guys I was injured?" Jessica look at the blankly..."Unnie.."
"I don't know either..."

"I told you to call Tiffany and ask her to bring me the sketches that I forgot at home to the hospital...and that to tell Mr.Won that I'll be coming late.." Jessica look over at Jihyun unnie and shake her head..

"I did...but this one right here....hang up on me...and all I could hear over the phone is screaming.." Jihyun unnie point to Tiffany and laugh.

"He said you were injured." Tiffany point to Taeng and blame it on him for causing such a commotion.

"I-....uh....thought you did...since you said you were in the hospital.." He try to make up and excuse and look away.

"No...haha...well I did...but didn't.."


*Flashback* 

...The car accident...

As the big truck headed to Jessica's direction....it slam into a car, making it all smash up and crumble because of the incident...but that car didn't belong to Jessica...and she wasn't the one that got hit...she was just slightly beside the other car...and so as the truck hit the side of the other car...it push the car slightly making the other car hit Jessica's car slightly on the side...but it had bring her no harmed....

Guess it is all fate...that Jessica will not died because she has the bracelet...and that she had change the lane way earlier before stopping for the red light....if this didn't happen...everything describe in the book will all be true...but because of the bracelet...Jessica is save..

*End Flashback*


"So, the police told me to come and get a check up even though I said that I was okay..and it was just a scratch in the back of my car....nothing important...that's why I'm here..." Jessica finish her story with a smile..Taeng and Tiffany are just looking at her blankly...

"I know it!!! Woohoo!!!" Taeng suddenly lift her up and spin her around because he is so relieve that the bracelet work...

"Ah!" Jessica freak out at first not knowing what he is doing, but the laugh after seeing how worry Taeng is about her before..."Yah..you're in the hospital.." She tap him on the shoulder telling him to let her down...

"ahem..." Tiffany pretend to clear , but also annoyed to see Taeng lifting Jessica up and smiling..."If everything is fine, then I'm going back to the company.." Tiffany look away getting ready to leave..

"Jessica, why don't you just stay...I'll go give the thing to ABCompany instead...Tiffany, you're going to take unnie.." Jihyun unnie also feel awkward after thinking about that she have to sit in between the two "lovers" that she assume....Taeng and Jessica...

"Huh...oh...uh.." Tiffany nodded and smile...

"I guess then...I'll see you guys back in the company..." Jessica smile and wave goodbye to the two...

.

.