Chapter Thirty Eight

You Who Came From Heaven

_Day 5_

The day start as the sun shine bright through everyone's windows...such a sunny day today...the bright sun rays made one person can't keep on sleeping and have to wake up...he then look over to her, who is sleeping next to him, still sleeping soundly ignoring how bright the day is already.

"How cute.." Taeng mumble to himself and remove the strand of hairs that was covering Jessica's face.

"What to do...only 5 more days...Do I really have to leave you?...Alright, alright Taeng...stop worrying about everything else...just spend the rest of these 5 days with Jessica...yes." He talks to himself and stare at the ceiling.

"What 5 days?" He suddenly hear a light and quiet voice speaking out of no where...it came from beside him...as Taeng turn around, he see Jessica looking at him, still half asleep.

"Huh?..." He pretend that he didn't know what she is talking about.

"5 days?.."

.

.

"Are you dreaming?...Sleep talking?...I never say anything about 5 days?...What 5 days??..." Taeng made up excuses and try to change the subject.

"Huh?...Didn't you said...no?...ah, I'm so sleepy.." Jessica didn't really seem to care about the conversation anymore and close her eyes again wanting to sleep.

"Yah wake up, you sleepy head...aigoo, it's 9 o'clock already." Taeng poke Jessica on the side trying to wake her up again.

"It's still early...let me sleep..." Jessica threw a pillow at Taeng when he try to wake her up...nobody ever wake the ice princess up from her sleep, if they don't want to die..haha

"It's afternoon already...Wake up or I'll tickle you.." Taeng laugh and start to tickle Jessica.

"Ahaha-stop!..yah!! Ahaha.." This made Jessica fully awake by now and accidentally kick Taeng in the side with her feet trying to block from being tickle.

"Ow.." Taeng pretend to grab his side in pain and frown..acting that it really hurt.

"Aww, are you okay?...Mianeh." She look at him with a concern look and pout trying to apologize.

"It hurt.." Taeng rub his side and pretend to feel painful.

"Aww, mianeh...I didn't mean to." She look down feeling sorry for what she had did to him.

"Jessica." Taeng call out to the sad Jessica who is still looking down.

"Mianeh." She reply back still not looking.

"Jessica!" Taeng call again, this time more louder.

"Huh-" As Jessica look up to see why Taeng is calling her, he quickly lean in and kiss her...A quick kiss on the lips.

"It's doesn't hurt anymore." He shake his head and smile happily.

After realizing what Taeng just did, Jessica quickly hit him playfully on the arm..."Yah! You trick me." 

"You're the one that kick me first...bleh." He stick his tongue out of her and quickly run outside the room avoiding to get hit by Jessica.

"Babo.." She smile to herself and slowly went outside to where Taeng is at.

.

.

.

"Why-adhkfdo we need arjgad brush-..." Now even brushing their teeth together, how cute...Taeng try to ask Jessica a question while brushing his teeth...

"Ew, you're spitting everywhere..." Jessica scoot away from Taeng trying to avoid getting spit on and laugh.

.

.

After finished brushing his teeth cleanly and rinsing, Taeng finally ask Jessica the question again..."Why do people need to brush their teeth...We don't do anything like that up there.." He point to the sky, signally heaven while asking Jessica...

She just chuckle at his cute babo question...as expected of an angel..haha..."I don't know either...hehe..Taeng-ah! I'm a fashion designer, not a dentist or any people that work in the teeth industry...haha.." 

.

.

"Cereal and milk to start the day..." Jessica pour the cereal into one big bowl for both of them, then pour in the milk...this was the only thing they have left for breakfast.

"Cereal? Milk?" Taeng look at the bowl curiously not knowing it identity.

"Uh, it's yummy...Try it." She gave him a spoon and they both sat down..

"That look like water.." He points to the milk..."But it's good.." 

"Told ya..hehe." They start to eat their cereal happily with each other...

"Oh, the vacation...Jeju!!..I need to call Mr.Won later to get a break...and then the airplane tickets..." Jessica remember back to the vacation Taeng wanted to go on with her...and both of them start to plans out everything again...and basically the whole was going around places to buy necesary stuffs, and calling to make reservation and etc...

Nothing else....*Fast foward*


_Day 6_

.

.

"Oh, you two have fun..." Jessica is talking on the phone with Tiffany as she and Taeng walk in the airport waiting for their flight.

"Arraso, I'll promise to bring back gifts...don't worry okay?...Bye bye!" She hang up the phone and smile at Taeng..

"Let's go!" She grab his hand and drag to their flight gate..

.

.

"This thing fly??" After they settle down on the airplane, Taeng slide the window up to look outside..he have never been on an airplane.

"Yes, it can take you everywhere.." 

"Then why do I need to go to this...I can just fly there.." He look outside wierdly as it start to take off.

"So you can go by yourself then." Jessica try to and look away.

"Just kidding, being with you is better." He smile to her and hold her hand..

"So cheesy!" Jessica hit him playfully but didn't let go of his hand...

.

.


_2 Hours Later_

The flight was about 1 hour, and after getting off the airplane there were people who was there to greet them...Of course there will be, since Jessica's is famous, and it would be very scandal if someone spot her with a guy...haha..

They arrive at a small but beautiful house near the beach, that they've rented to stay for three days...

"Miss Jessica-ssi, this is the house keys, and this is the car keys.." The people/guards handed Jessica the keys and bow to her.."If you need anything, just call us and we will be there." They smile and left..

"Yah, you can see the ocean from here clearly." Taeng point to the water infront of them like he has never seen a beach/ocean before...well he never did..hehe

"Uhm..I like it.." Jessica spread her hands out trying to feel the fresh breeze of the ocean's wind.

"Let's start our vacation..Just you and I." Taeng turn around and smile at Jessica before grabing her hand and walk inside the house to put their stuffs away..."Let's spend this happily...just me and you...4 more days.." Taeng secretly frown to himself as he think about how many days left until he have to leave Jessica.

.

.

"Huh?...there is only one room??!" Jessica went around the house opening every room to make sure she isn't mistaking.."I thought they say it will have two...how are we going to sleep?" She pout while walking into the main bedroom.

"It's okay..You'll sleep on the bed, and I'll sleep on the floor, or couch...hehe." Taeng scratch his head and point to the floor..

"Owww, it will be really cold..." Jessica feel sorry that Taeng has to sleep on the floor in order to let her sleep on the bed.

"I'm okay with it...haha...Let's go outside.." He excitedly drag Jessica out to the beach just like a little kid. Jessica can't help but smile at his childish action.

.

.

"The waves is so big.." Jessica point out the big waves coming at them and move back.

"Are you scare?" He smile at her suspiciously...

"Uh...yah, what are you going to?...Hajima(Don't do it).." Jessica run away after finding out Taeng's plan is to throw her into the water 

"I didn't say I was doing anything.." He smile and approach her slowly trying to act innocent..

The sweet thing here is, there was only the two of them on the beach currently...it was quite empty to where they are....and so they have the beach to their own....haha so cute.

"Are you sure?" Jessica stop, not sure to believe Taeng or not.

"Uh..I won't..I promise." He raise both of his hands up pretending to tell the truth..

"Chinja-...Ah!" As Jessica stood there innocently, Taeng quickly run to her and pick her up...(Gah!! So cute!! xDD)

"Yah!! Put me down.." She pout and hit him trying to make him let her go.

"No." Taeng smile evily and run to the water while still carrying Jessica.

"Ah!! Andwae!! It's cold!!" Jessica protest violently as Taeng lower her to the water...

*splash* He let her go slightly, but still holding onto Jessica, she fall into the water making the both of them get wet.

"Yah!!" She glare at him and start to splash water at Taeng..

"Arraso, I'll help you up." He held out his hand waiting to help Jessica up...As Jessica believe him once again and grab his hand trying to stand up, Taeng push her down slightly again and laugh...

"It's cold!!! I'm going to kill you!!" Jessica start to splash water at Taeng again.

"Fine fine, here..for real." After having fun teasing Jessica, Taeng this time seriously held out his hand wanting to help her up...As he hold onto her hand tightly, instead of getting up, Jessica pull Taeng down with her making him soak wet in water...

"Yah!! I was being nice." He slightly splash water at Jessica...

"Ah!" They splash water at each other back and forth until they got tired and actually got up this time..

"Ew, my shoes is dirty now.." Jessica and Taeng took off their shoes and held it in their hands as they walk out to the sand...

"Carry me." Jessica order Taeng and smile brightly..

"Eh? Fine." He kneel down half way waiting for her to get on..

"Aye!" Jessica jump on him and wrap her hands around his neck...both hands holding onto both pairs of their shoes.

"Argh! So heavy!" Taeng pretend to slow down and groan..."Just kidding." He turn around and smile after receiving a hit from Jessica.

"Babo-yah, the seafood shops near here is really good...We should go later...hehe.." They talk to each other as Taeng carry Jessica slowly back home...which is a close walk anyway..still, they took their time..lol.

"I'll go wash up first...Look what you did to my clothes, it's all soak in salt water..."

"Mine is too!" Taeng turn around and stick his tongue out at her.

"Aish.." Jessica pinch his cheek and frown.

"Ow, it hurt." He glare at her and look away.

"Ah, mianeh.." Jessica rub his cheek where the red spot was at and smile..

There was half way left til they reach their house, but Taeng suddenly let Jessica off and look at her.

"Whoever reach the house first, win." After saying Taeng got into position ready to run.

"Yah!" She look at him angrily since Jessica isn't the "running" type..

"1....2-" Taeng went on without Jessica agreement anyway.

"No!!" She try to protest but Taeng just shake his head.

"3!" He run off leaving Jessica standing behind blankly..

.

.

After running for 5 seconds, Taeng turn around and laugh, seeing the cute Jessica standing there looking at him angrily.

.

.

"Haha...alright let's go." Taeng finally went back to where Jessica is at and held out his hand..

"What?" She look at him angrily not wanting to talk to him anymore..haha.

"You're gonna stay out here?" He pretend to start leaving again.

"Nooo!..." Jessica pull his shirt and pout..

"Then let's go." They held on each other hands tightly and slowly walk home..


Taeng and Jessica's moment is just too....cute to handle!!!!!!! xD