Chapter Twenty Two

You Who Came From Heaven

_The Conversations_

"I need to talk with you." Tiffany drag Jessica slowly to her room and close the door...

"What...why do you seem so serious?" Jessica is scared, since her best friend, the bubbly girl is suddenly turning all serious at this moment.

"Remember that time when I told you about Taeng?" 

"Uh..." Jessica did remember, and she also remember back to their kiss last night..

"Well..why didn't you tell me that you like him too?" 

"What??...Wh-what d-do you mean?" Jessica voice shake after hearing Tiffany ask her that..

"Stop lying to yourself, Jessi-ah...I know everything already..don't worry, I'm not mad at you.." Tiffany smile slightly to the puzzled Jessica...

"Wh-what do you mean you know everything?"

.

.


...In Jessica's room...Taeng has slowly woke up and move around after lying for so long...he look around and notice Jessica isn't next to him...as he was about to go and find her...*POOF* Yoong pop out infront of him...

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Yoong grab on Taeng's arms and shake him like crazy...

"Yah, you're making me dizzy...what's wrong?" Taeng slightly push him away and went to close the door before someone walk in..

"What do you mean what's wrong...didn't you see there was a thunder storm yesterday?" Yoong point up to the sky and frown..."Something happened, making the thunder statue and the other big giant statue went crazy up there...even the palace was shaking for a moment...what the..." Yoong put his hand on his chin trying to think...

"Oh..no..." Taeng know exactly why it happened..."What?...who did that?" He try to act innocent and ask Yoong...

"I don't know hyung...someone must have broke the rule or something..." Yoong smart guess make Taeng freak out..."Broke the rule?...who...would break the rules Yoong." Taeng try to act that it is impossible..

.

.


"Taeng likes you...and you like him too...why didn't you tell me that?" Back to JeTi side...Jessica eyes are wide open after hearing Tiffany said that..

"What?? How...wait..what? I-I don't l-l-ike him.." Jessica look away trying to avoid Tiffany's stare.

"See you're even stuttering...I told you, I won't be mad at you Jessi...I already made up my mind...yes I like him...but the person he really like is you...not me...Jessica, not Tiffany...and since you are my bestfriend...I wouldn't want our friendship to break just because of this..." 

"So...you knew already?..that's why you were gone the whole night?? But...how?" Jessica still couldn't believe anything...

"Yul and I were there when we follow you to the Han River...and...so yeah.." Tiffany look down trying not to cry after remembering back to last night..

"But...you like Taeng first...I can't take him away from you...you are my friend.." Jessica pat Tiffany on the shoulder with a worry look..

"Ani-yah...being first doesn't prove anything...it's how he feel that prove everything...Taeng likes you...I know I will need some time to get rid of him..but I will...because I want you to be with him...I'll support you guys like how you said before.." Tiffany hug her best friend and start crying...

.

.


"If someone didn't break rules...then why is that big giant statue shaking.." 

"You...mean the Great Father God statue?"(The great father god.."GFG" for short..lol...is a statue that has the soul/spirit of the biggest oldest god in heaven...the first ever god...After all...he is the one that has the most powers and knowledge...he can sense everything!! And know what happen everytime!!!)

"Uh..that dude...I always forget his name even though I learned it from Soneon ahjussi.." Yoong nod his head after knowing what the statue name is..

"Yah, he is a god and you're calling him a dude??..ah, all you think about is foods and Earth..of course you will forget everything else..." Taeng smack Yoong in the head and glare at him for being a babo.

"Ow hyung!! And you need to think about getting the bracelet and returning back to heaven!! Umma said she really want to see you.." Yoong smack Taeng back in the arm instead and run far away avoiding of getting kick..

"I...." Taeng doesn't want to tell Yoong that he has the bracelet and return to heaven..but he miss his mom too...but still..."Uh....I'm trying hard you know!! Aish, not like you, just sneaking around and being carefree..!!" Taeng shake his head while looking at Yoong...

.

.


"Fany-ah! I'm so sorry.." Jessica start to cry also..

"Wae-oh?? You need to be happy." 

"How can I be happy when my bestfriend is crying because of me??" 

"Because I'll support you guys, you need to be happy! Arraso..lets stop crying.." Tiffany let go of Jessica and both of them wipe their tears and smile to each other..

"Are you sure you are okay?" Jessica ask Tiffany one more time.

"Yeah...I will...don't worry." Tiffany smile to Jessica telling her to not worry.

"What about Yul?" 

"He looks really sad...but he doesn't show it...it must really hurt though..." Tiffany look down and frown.

"This make me feel more bad...Can you tell him later that...I said sorry?" 

"Uhm...I will..don't worry.." Tiffany pat Jessica on the shoulder and they both walk outside...

.

.


"It's been like years since you said you are going to find it, and you still don't!!!" Yoong reply back to Taeng sarcastically and sneer at him.

"Yah...You know that...finding it...is really hard...and this place is really big..." Taeng put his hand in his pocket...touching the bracelet inside there...and try to act normal so that Yoong won't be suspicious of him..for some reason...he don't want to return to heaven.

"Whatever hyu-.." Yoong got cut off by a voice near the door...

"I'll go check on him.." Jessica walk to her room and open the door...she quickly close the door behind her after seeing Yoong and Taeng inside...

"Noona!" Yoong smile brightly after seeing Jessica.."Shh!" Taeng wack him on the head for being loud..

"Shh..why are you here?" Jessica put her finger up to signaling him to be quiet and whisper..

"Just visiting hyung..." Yoong point over to Taeng..."Anyway...I need to go now..I guess..bye noona!" Yoong wave goodbye to Jessica and disappear.."Stupid Yoong..you wave goodbye to girls but not your hyung huh??!! Grr!"

"Hi." Taeng smile at Jessica but then remember about yesterday and quickly look down..

"Hi.." Jessica is still awkward with Taeng...didn't know how to talk with him now.."How are you feeling? Glad to see you wake up..." 

"I'm fine.." Taeng reply back as they head outside to the living room...

.

.

"Where's Fany.." Jessica look around the place and notice Tiffany is gone...*ding!* Her phone vibrate and a text message pop up..

From: Tiffany

I left because...I don't want to see Taeng right now...plus I have a schedule to go to...you guys have fun..I guess...:)...

"I don't know what to do now...haiz..I feel bad for both Yul and TIffany....ottoke???" Jessica frown after reading the message and look at the blank Taeng...

"What happen?" He curiously ask her...

"Nothing..." She answer back and just smile...

.

.

Enjoy! :)