Chapter Sixteen

You Who Came From Heaven

  A/N: FIrst of all...what is happening indecision surprise At first I lost all my chapter...I got it back now but then my views is....and also all my subs...or is it just crazy right now >.< !!!!

Anyway..chapter sixteen...lol..I'm having a mental breakdown right now 


_SSStyle Company_

"Miss Tiffany, can you get a little closer?" The photographer signal Tiffany to move over close to Yul. These two is currently doing a photoshoot together...

"Yeah." They pose calmly infront of the camera...

"How about a kiss pose?" The photographer smile after suggesting it to Yul and Tiffany..

"WHAT?" They both look at each other.

"Since it's a couple project..we can grab the viewers attention with a kiss on a cheek pose.." The photographer explain clearly to the puzzle YulTi.

After agreeing, they went on with the photoshoot happily again..

...Afterward...

"Ew, I don't want to kiss you." Yul is teasing Tiffany after the photoshoot earlier making Tiffany frown in digust....

"Haha don't denied it. You know everyone want to kiss me..you're lucky to do a pose like that..hahahah" Yul laugh while teasing Tiffany.

"Ewwww...never!" Tiffany knudge him on the side and stick out her tongue...

.

.

.

Taeng is sitting there waiting for Tiffany to finished...As he look up, he see Jessica walking toward this way...

"Hey-.." He stood up trying to greet her, but instead, Jessica didn't say anything and just look at him...after a quick glance, she walk away into the studio leaving Taeng outside puzzled...."What..the?" He frown and walk inside the studio afterward.

"Jessi!" TIffany run up to hug her friend..

"Jessica!!" Yul pretend to run up and hug her also but receive a glare from her instead.

"Oh. Your crus- OW!" Yul point to Taeng walking in but got elbow by Tiffany for saying the word crush.

Jessica just sadly look down seeing how happy Tiffany is when seeing Taeng...

"Yul-ah...want..to go grab something to eat?" Jessica surprisingly ask Yul while smiling...even Yul himself can't believe it...he try blinking a few time to make sure he is not dreaming...

"M--..me?" Yul point to himself with a surprise face..

"Who else name is Yul in here? Are you going or not?" Jessica turn back to her ice princess style and reply coldly...

"Uh..uh.." Yul and Jessica slowly walk outside...

"Yah! Did you see? Jessica??????" He turn back and whisper some words to Tiffany and Tiffany just shrug her shoulder...

"Hi Taeng!" Tiffany smile brightly while greeting Taeng..

"Hello." Taeng smile back to her...

"What's wrong? You look sad?"

"Huh? Nothing..I'm happy.." Taeng start to laugh proving that he is somewhat okay.

"Haha...Arraso..yesterday I told you that I will teach you how to drive right...hehe...lets go.." Tiffany grab his hand and drag him outside the parking lot...

.

.


"Jessica. Did you start to like me now?" Yul went infront of Jessica and smile brightly while asking her..

"No..it's just..." Jessica pause..."I didn't want to see Taeng..."...."It's just I guess I could have a friend for lunch..." Jessica pretend to smile at Yul.

"Yoohoo! I'm almost there.." He jumps up and down as they went inside the lounge, making all eyes gather on him...

"Yah. Stop being a wierdo!" Jessica slap him on the arm making him quiet down.

.

.


"Okay...First lesson." Taeng and Tiffany is already inside the car and she is trying to teach him every part of the car...

"You drive with this.." She point to the steering wheel..."And this is the brake..you stop with this...*Fast foward*....

.

.

...2 hours after...

"UMMA!!! AM I GOING TO DIE!!!!!" Tiffany closed her eyes while holding on her seatbelt tightly as Taeng drive next to her...

Sometime, Taeng may act clueless and babo...but he's actually a smart angel...if you teach anything to him once, he will get it and will do a good job...

This is a good start compare to other people for Taeng...he already know when to stop and when to go...

"Do I turn?" He ask Tiffany, who is still closing her eyes....and praying...

"Huh...uh..Andwae...oh..yeah!" Tiffany rapidly blurted out random words..

"Am I doing good?" Taeng turn around and smile to Tiffany while driving..

"Oh oh..andwae!! You need to look at the road!!!!" Tiffany screamed out making Taeng look straight back to the front without even blinking.

.

.

"Phew." Tiffany felt relieve that both of them and her car arrived back in the parking lot in one piece without any problems...

"You were actually good." She look at Taeng surprisingly..

"Heheh.." He smile and nodded...

"If you practice more and more everyday...you will know how to drive by next month...hehe." Tiffany show him her eyesmile as she smile brightly...even though it was a scary adventure...she still feel happy that Taeng is driving for her earlier...

.

.

.


_Few Weeks Later_

Everyday Tiffany has been practicing with Taeng, to let him drive...and so he is increasing in process perfectly...and so everyday as she is closer to him, she likes him more and more...

Yul have been very excited because Jessica somewhat open up to him more...which is wierd....and she is closing up to Taeng more and more...

.

.

"Where's Tiffany?" Jessica came outside the living room and ask Taeng without even looking at him..

"Photoshoot.." Taeng reply back to her wondering why she is always ignoring him now...

"Ohm.." Their conversation didn't even last for 1 minutes as Jessica quickly went back inside her room...

.

.

*POOF* Yoong appear once again..."Hyungnim!!!" He hug Taeng while holding on something heavy in his hand..

"What's this?" Taeng look at the thick square object on Yoong's hand...A book.

"Oh This?...Juhyun gave it to me..she said to hand you this...hahah." Yoong slighty threw the book over to Taeng.

"Angel's Rule Book.." Taeng read the title slowly and frowning after knowing what it is...

"Why is she giving me this???" 

"She said since you are down here for a long time already...she just want to make sure you didn't forget all the rules..." Yoong smile brightly and open the book to the first page...

"Aye..why would I...As expected..one of the strict angel...tsk tsk.." 

"First rule, don't fall in love with a human.." The paragraph is much longer, but after reading it quickly at a glance, Yoong has shorten the word so it is simple and understandable..

"Aye...who would...do that..." Taeng laugh about it...but then think back to something....

"Right? You shouldn't hyung!" Yoong is now sitting on top of the sofa and poking Taeng on the head..

"Yah!" He turn around and glare at Yoong..

*click* The door knob turn..making Yoong and Taeng surprise...

"Run!" Without realizing, Taeng turn around and push Yoong, making him tumbling down onto the ground...

"Ow..." Yoong rub his face and groan...

"Take the book with you!" Taeng threw down the heavy book, if Yoong didn't dodge it, he will probably be in the hospital right now..."Aish! Stupid hyung!" *POOF* He disappear afterward...

"Clumsy Yoong.." Taeng shake his head after seeing his brother fall down, not trying to admit it was his fault after all.

"You're home." Taeng look out to the door and see Tiffany..

"Uhm...hehe.." She smile back to him.

"Did you eat dinner?" 

"No..."

"Jessi! Come and eat dinner!" Tiffany carry two to-go box to the kitchen and place it on the table..

"I'm not eating..I ate already!" Jessica scream out from inside her room..

"What is wrong with her...she doesn't eat dinner anymore.." Tiffany mumble to herself and just shake her head...

.

.

So during dinner, there was only Taeng and Tiffany...to avoid Taeng...Jessica didn't want to come out and eat...and so that night....

.

.

.

"Ah I'm hungry.." She slowly and quietlly walk out to the kitchen...

"Foods!" She scream quietly and smile....and so Jessica's dinner is during midnight when everyone is sleeping already...

..

after finishing with her 'dinner' Jessica slowly went back to her room...

"Who cares...I...might...like you..." She heard Taeng mumble to himself while sleeping as she walk pass him...

"He likes someone?..maybe he's talking about Tiffany...aish..who care about him..." Jessica sadly frown and went back inside...

After she left....Taeng mumble to himself again..."Jes....sica.." 

.

.

.

End Chap...:)