Chapter Twenty Seven

You Who Came From Heaven

_Next Morning_

...The Day...

First, it all started out as a normal day, like everyday to Jessica...it's always getting up, eating breakfast, then going to work...very normal...she, herself, has never know what is going to happen later...will her fate change? Or not.. will it be pitch dark as what Yoong is talking about yesterday...And what about the person that is going to mess with fate?...Wanting to change it differently from what it was planned at...Perhaps...will Taeng, at once break two of the rules already?...

.

.

.


"Arghh.." Jessica stretch while still lying on her bed, as the bright daylight shine through her window.

"It's 8:00am...ugh.." She glance over to look at the clock and pout.

"Good morning!" She glance over and pick up her teddy bear to look at it...and again with the "bear talking.."

"Did you have a good sleep?...Was the couch uncomfortable...?" Jessica ask the bear everything that she want to ask to Taeng...she isn't the type to express her feelings much...and so it would be akward if she ever ask anything that sweet to Taeng..

"It's turning cold today...ow...did you feel cold out there...I want to see you now...Are you awake..?" After talking to the bear, Jessica put it down and walk outside to the living room where Taeng is at...

She circle around the couch and notice that Taeng isn't there...it was empty...she glance around to see where he is..

"What are you doing?" Taeng suddenly pop out behind and smile at her...

"Huh?...I-...just went out to here since I'm awake already....." Jessica look away trying to act like she didn't come out here to see him..

"Oh.." They smile at each other before Jessica quickly run away to the bathroom to hide, and also do her daily routines in the morning...

"Jessi-ah! Let me borrow the shir-.." Tiffany came out of her room screaming for Jessica but then she notice Taeng standing in the living room...

The atmosphere become quite awkward with the two..."Hi.." Taeng manage to let out a greeting and smile awkwardly...

"Hi..." She reply to him quietly then disappear back into the kitchen...

.

.

.

After the three have breakfast with each other...they were getting ready to go to work...and Taeng have to follow them again...and yet it's quite boring in there....after waiting for the two girls to finished their stuffs...Taeng remember back what day is today, and panic...

.

.

.


_SSStyle Company_

12:00am...

Taeng was a little calm down because he know that Jessica has not taking off the bracelet...and he hope she will never do...but he is still nervous, not knowing what actually will happen...and will it actually work...or that fate is fate...and it can not be change.

.

.

"I'm going to ABCompany to give them some stuffs with Jihyun unnie..I'll be back later.." Jessica tell Tiffany as she gather her stuffs inside her room.

"Oh okay..I'll wait for you..." Tiffany smile and give Jessica a thumb up...

"Oh..and can you..." Jessica glance over at Taeng..."Be nice to him.." She then look back at Tiffany, who is frowning right now...

"Uh..I'll try.." 

"Annyeong!" Jessica look at Taeng and wave goodbye to him...

"Oh..annyeong.." Taeng was anxious on where Jessica is going...he want to follow her..and protect her if anything happen...but now he is stuck here, not knowing what will happen...

.

.

.

"Unnie..I'll drive." Jessica open the door to the driver seat and got in after putting all her stuffs in the car trunk.

"Arraso...ABCompany isn't far from here right?" The woman turn around and ask Jessica while she is driving..

"Uh...it's close...no problem getting there..." Jessica smile and keep on driving...

.

.

"Aigoo...why is there so much cars...the red light is so long.." Jessica's car has been waiting at the stop light like forever...waiting for it to turn green so they can go foward already...

"Oh, it's green.." Both of them got excited when the light turn green...

"Finally.." Jessica say while pressing on the gas pedal slightly to go...

.

.

*ECCCKKK* They turn around and find a big truck zooming pass the light instead of stopping....the giant truck is heading their way...

"Omo!..AH!.." Jessica scream out loudly.

*RAMM!*....*911 is coming*....What exactly just happen?????

.

.

.


_1 hour later_

...Back at the company...Tiffany is waiting for Jessica to come back like she was told so and Taeng also did...

.

.

*Ring ring ring* Tiffany phone suddenly ring out loud getting both her and Taeng attention on the phone...

"Jihyun unnie?" Tiffany read the caller ID before picking it up...

"Yebosayo?" She answer politely as she put the phone on speaker because she is too lazy to raise it up to her ear..lol

"Tiffany!" 

"Huh? Unnie? Aren't you with Jessica? Where are you guys?"

"I am at the hospital."

"Hospital? What are you doing there?"..Taeng look up at Tiffany after hearing the word hospital..from what he know before..hospital is where they help injured, diseases, sick people and etc..

"Hospital?? What happen to Jessica??" He quickly approach Tiffany and look at her with a worry expression..

"Unnie, I thought you guys were going to ABCompany...why are you in the hospital?" Tiffany try to keep calm and ask her questions before freaking out if anything happen..

"Oh..it's because Jessica-.." The woman got cut off because of Taeng loud voice outside.

"Jessica?? What?? Andwae...it can't be...andwae...it should have work.." Taeng freak out after hearing that Jessica is in the hospital..

"Take me to the hospital..now! Please!" Taeng turn around and beg Tiffany....who is looking at him blankly..

"Jessica what?"

"Jessica!!! She is injured!!" Taeng can't stay calm and just want to zoom to the hospital already..

"What??? Are you serious??? Let's go!!!" Tiffany is now all freak out about what Taeng had said and hang up the phone with out realizing...she doesn't care if they are akward with each other right now or hate each other...all Taeng and Tiffany care about right now is Jessica...their lover/friend...they believe that she is injured or something in the hospital..according to Taeng's theory...haha.

.

.


"Hey, tell me did anybody name Jung...Jes..sica..came in here.." Taeng try to breathe after running from the parking lot in here very fast...

"No.." The nurse reply back to him after looking at the list...

"No, they will use her real name...gah!! Is there anybody name Jung Sooyeon in here??" Tiffany also came in running after Taeng and ask the nurse in the front desk..

"Jung.....So-....yeo-...Ah! She is in room 418 ma'am..." The nurse look up at them sadly and point the way to the room...

"Ah thank you!" They run off into the hall after knowing the directions...

"Aigoo..poor them.." The nurse mumble to herself and went back to work...

.

.

.

What exactly happen to Jessica??...So after all, you can never change fate?? And...Did the bracelet really didn't work??? Ottoke??? Everything will be answer in the next chapter...:)


Update again hehe...I'm excited to write the next chap lol...What happened??? :O :O :O

Enjoy. smiley