Chapter Ten

You Who Came From Heaven

_Next Morning_

As the sun shines through the window of the living room..Taeng start to wake up slowly..he then notice that there is a blanket covering his body...he remember that he never have any blanket when he went to sleep yesterday..

"Hi!" A hyper Tiffany appear out of her room and smile to Taeng.

"Oh annyeong!" Taeng smile back to her..."Did...you feel...warmer with the....blanket?" Tiffany ask Taeng while slightly stuttering.

"Uh...were you the one that give it to me?" 

"Just..I went home yesterday and thought that you were cold while sleeping...so I gave it to you..hehe.." Tiffany smile shyly and walk away to the kitchen..

"Oh..thank you anyway!" Taeng smile a warm smile to Tiffany..."It's okay Tiffany, he just say thank you. That's it."

...Nothing else..*Moving on~*


_SSStyle Company_

Tiffany is currently having a interview along with Kwon Yul about their recent photoshoot...

"Annyeonghasyo Tiffany Hwang imnida!" Tiffany grin and bow to the camera.

"Annyeonghasyo Kwon Yul imnida.." Yul bow after her...

 

...After the interview...

"What's wrong? You seem so depressed in the interview." Tiffany gave Yul a water bottle and sat down next to him.

"Not in the mood, that's all." Yul reply back to her after drinking his water.

"Kwon Yul is not in the mood?? Chinja?? Did something happened between you and Jessica, or what??" 

"Nothing. She just rejected me again." Yul said in a depressing tone.

"Aww, again? tsk tsk it's because you are a player.." Tiffany shake her head and chuckle.

"What player..I stop already."

"Then what about the article about you and Choi Anna that came out one week ago?"

"It was fake. We went to the same location, so I just give her a ride.."

"Oh..well, then you should show Jessica that you change...haha." Tiffany patted Yul on the back to tell him to not give up.

"I guess...we'll see." They smile to each other and talk about other daily stuffs..


_At another place..Jessica's working room_

"Hey, can you pass me that?" Jessica look up and ask Taeng

"Why don't you go and get it?" After replying back to Jessica, Taeng still stood up to grab the materials that she needed.

"Why are you drawing?" Taeng become interested in Jessica's clothes model papers and sit down in front of her looking at the projects..

"It's not drawing...it's called designing...can you..um...get the box on that shelf over there..please??" Jessica point over to the box and smile...this is like the first time Taeng ever see Jessica smile..

"Which one??" Taeng went over and search the shelf..

"That one."

"Where?" Taeng keep on looking, can't find which one Jessica is talking about..

"This one. The one behind the books..." After being annoyed by Taeng 'blindness'...Jessica went over and grab the box..as she take it...there was a big giant spider on top of it...

"AHHH!" Because of so scared, Jessica accidently drop the box down and hug Taeng...wait...HUG TAENG??

Taeng is also surprise by Jessica's action and froze right at the spot.."Aye..it's just a spider.." Taeng quickly went over and step on the spider while Jessica hid behind him...

"Did it died?" She quietly ask him..

"Uh.." Taeng turn around to answer her question...after noticing what is going on...Jessica quickly back up far from Taeng and look down.."Oh god...what did I do....ahhh"

"Haha..you would be scare of the tiny little thing." Taeng try to change the subject by joking around.

"No I'm not..Shut up.." Jessica pretend to glare at him and went back to her desk..

"Here is your box." Taeng carry the box and put it on top of Jessica's desk..

"Oh...thanks...and...thank you for....killing the box.." Jessica say quietly that Taeng barely hear anything..

"What did you say?" Taeng ask her again...

"Nothing! Nevermind!" She glance up to him but then quickly look down acting like she is busy...and so Taeng didn't bother her anymore...he is still shock from what she did early..

"Did she just hug me earlier?...what was that?...I will get kill if that guy find out.." Taeng still thought that Jessica and Yul are dating, when they actually never did...

"Jessica Jung...what are you doing!!!!!! Why do my heart feel wierd..."

"Hello!" Tiffany break the quiet atmosphere with her loud voice as she enter the room greeting Jessica and Taeng excitedly.

"Oh you're done?" Jessica pretend that anything was normal and talk to Tiffany..

"Uhm...what are you doing?" Tiffany approach Jessica and look at her sketches..."Oh..that skirt look pretty! hehe." Tiffany smile while pointing to the clothes.

"Of course..I'm Jessica Jung." They laugh and joke around, then Tiffany notice Taeng sitting by himself..

"Taengo-...Taeng....are you bored?" Tiffany can't help but smile looking at Taeng cute face..

"Uh..do want to go eat something down at the lounge?"

"Sure." 

"Jessi, do want to come with us?" Tiffany turn around and ask the hard working Jessica..

"Um...I guess I can g-"

"I'll ask Yul if he want to go with us..hehe.." Tiffany take her phone out and seem like texting someone..

"NO! I'm not going...have fun...ugh.."

"Huh? Why not Jessi?"

"I...have a lot of works to do...now go!" Jessica try to shoo Tiffany and Taeng out of her room while smiling...she wanted to go with them though...but after hearing Tiffany inviting Yul...Jessica is not in the mood to go anymore...She's been avoiding Yul all day..

 

 

"I guess Jessi doesn't want to go with Yul...oh well..lets go!" Tiffany drag Taeng to the elevator and wait..

As the went down on the elevator...it stop at another floor, and a bunch of people also went in, making the elevator full and crowded...Taeng and Tiffany is squish into one of the corner...

"Be careful." Taeng try to block the people beside from hitting or squishing into Tiffany as he stand infront of her....because of the small space...their body and face right now is really close...only like 5in away...

Tiffany's face started to turn slightly red..getting close to resemble a tomato..while Taeng just look away into the ceiling reflection..."Why am I turning red...stop Tiffany!...just don't look at him..AH! what was that."

The elevator suddenly rumble making everyone inside shake..as it did, Taeng accidently lean foward to Tiffany, making their body touch for just a second...

"Mianeh." Taeng apologize and look away.

They came out after everyone left the elevator making the space more walkable...Tiffany and Taeng then headed to the lounge and order their foods...

 

"Oh..they didn't put kimchi in the bowl.." Tiffany mumble to herself and pout as she search up and down for kimchi.

Taeng just stare at her and smile slightly..."Here." He gave her his pieces of kimchi and put it on her bowl..

"Oh..komowoh!" Tiffany smile brightly with her eyesmile and they start to eat their foods..

"The foods here is yummy, right?" Tiffany try to start a conversation with Taeng.

"Yeah. It's delicious.." Taeng look up and smile..."Oh...you have...something near your mouth.." Taeng told Tiffany, and she quickly try to wipe it down...

"It's still there.." Taeng smile a bit while Tiffany is trying to get the thing that is stuck near ..

"Right here.." Taeng suddenly reach over and wipe it for Tiffany...this make Tiffany froze and surprise...it also caught some of the people attentions around them. But Tiffany doesn't seem to notice that because shock from Taeng's action..

"Hello?" Taeng try to wave a hand in front of her face when he sees that she not even blinking.

"Huh...oh...what?" Tiffany has come back to 'Earth' again after a few minutes of zoning out into space.

"Nothing..haha." He just chuckle and went back to eat again...

.

.

.


_Later That Night_

Jessica have to stay back in the company to works on something, and so only Taeng and Tiffany went back home..

As they walk slowly to the front door while talking, a leaf fell down onto Tiffany's hair...and Taeng, who notice it, try to take it...making Tiffany having a heart attack once again.

"There was a leaf on your hair." Taeng showed Tiffany the leave and just blow it away into the sky..

"AHHHH!" Tiffany's head is about to explode because of all Taeng's little actions..."Haha..Thank you again...lets go inside...it is cold in here.." Tiffany quickly change the subject and try to open the door...they went inside after that....

.

.

.

.

.

...Somewhere far away from there...but still close...

*click, click, click click* A sound keep on rapidly repeating...it seem like the noise belong to someone camera......

"Ahh...I'll be getting bonus money for this! Boss, I've got good news for you later...keke...finally something big to put on the newspaper.." The person smile wide as he click through the pictures looking at it...

.

.

What will happen??...who is the person??....End Chap. :)