Chapter Forty Four

You Who Came From Heaven

.

.

.

"Here!" Taeng point to the company as he park his blue car infront of it...As he got out of the car, everyone's attention went toward him...There were gossiping and screaming as he walk inside SSStyle building.

"Omo, isn't that Choi Taeng? He's totally my style.." The girl workers gossip to each other as Taeng walk slowly pass them, looking around the place..He notice that they are looking at him and bow to them before going on..."Kyaaa!!!" 

"Yah, Choi Taeng, Choi Taeng! The CEO of G9 Company!! What is he doing here?! Aish, I can't let him see my girlfriend, she will go crazy." Even the male workers eyes wide open seeing the CEO of G9 Company...Haha Taeng is really lucky, even after becoming a human.

"Where is she?.." He mumble to himself and walk slowly around the place calmly...Not realizing the fact that everyone is staring at him.

.

.

"Leave it there! Remember to save the pink dress!!" Tiffany slowly walk backward while screaming to a person across the hall...As she walk backward, she didn't know where she is going and accidentally trip.."Ah!" 

.

.

"Yah!" A handsome guy help her while passing by...he was Taeng...hehe, again with the tripping and helping..."So clumsy even after 4 years." Taeng chuckle after realizing the person he helped was Tiffany.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She turn around and apologize to him, after looking up she froze right at the spot..."Taeng??...I-I mean Mr.Choi..." She almost mistaken him for Taeng but then quickly bow after knowing who she bump into.

"It's okay.." He laugh slightly after seeing Tiffany call him Taeng...well he is Taeng.

"Hehe..Sorry." She smile and look down..

"You're the model, Tiffany Hwang? Nice to meet you." Taeng pretend that he never met Tiffany and shake her hand.

.

.

"Who the heck is him? Why is he touching my Miyoung?" Yul frown seeing Tiffany's interaction with a guy from far away..He quickly approach and broke their moment because of jealousy, haha.

"Tiffany!" He pretend to found her and held her hand..."Who is this?" He look at the guy...but his eyes quickly open wide after seeing who is infront of him..

"Taeng???"

"Yes my name is Taeng." Taeng try to joke around with them and laugh.

"No..Taeng??" Yul point to him and shake his head not wanting to believe this...Tiffany slightly knudge him on the side and tell him that he is not Taeng...She told him that he was Choi Taeng...The CEO of G9 Company.

"Oh...now I know why you guys said he look alike.." Yul nod his head after understanding the situation but get hit again by Tiffany because of his rudeness.

"I look like someone?" Taeng went on with the act and look at them curiously..

"Ah, no..He's just crazy.." Tiffany smile and apologize for her babo boyfriend.

"Nice to meet you." Taeng held out his hand he and Yul shake hands..

"Nice...to meet you too."

"But, why are you here in our company?" Yul look at curiously..

"I...uh..." Taeng scratch his head trying to phrase the answer in his head.

"I'm looking for Jessica Jung? The fashion designer? I've seen her alot of time in magazines, and want to talk to her about...clothe stuffs?" Taeng said and quietly yell at his self after seeing that he ask such a dumb question.

"Jessica??" YulTi look at him blankly, not knowing why he would look for Jessica..."She doesn't work here anymore..She have her own company now.." Tiffany reply back to her...

"Great, you are so stupid Kim Taeng! You don't even know where she work at or live at now, and you said you love her!!"

"Uh....oh..So that's why." He answer back to them awkwardly not knowing what to do..."Can you tell her....to come to this place later...Uh...ab-b-bout bu-business related...hehe." Taeng took out a pen and paper and wrote down an address quickly.

"Oh oh...sure...I will.." Tiffany look at him wierdly.

"Ohm...Th-thanks...Bye." Taeng quickly turn away and left as fast as posible..."Gah!! Why don't you just tell them you're Taeng??" He mumble to himself again..

"Why would he want to meet Jessica? His business isn't even fashion related..." Yul look at Taeng wierdly while he left..

"Was my prediction true?" Tiffany remember back to her joke with Jessica, that Choi Taeng want to date Jessica..

"What prediction?" 

"I told Jessica that she might as well date the CEO of G9 Company since he and Taeng look alike.."

"Oh..."

"Gotta tell Jessica this...And..he is handsome in person.." Tiffany mumble to herself while taking her phone out..

"What did you say?" Yul hear her mumbling about Taeng being handsome or something and look at her..

"Huh? I didn't say anything...Jessi!" Tiffany pretend to be talking on the phone and run away from Yul..

"Yah, Hwang Miyoung, are you saying I'm not handsome?" Yul quickly chase after her...hahah.

.

.

"Jessica!" After really calling Jessica, Tiffany told Yul to be quiet so she can talk to her.

"Huh?" Jessica answer back on the other side.

"Guess what?"

"I told you I don't want to guess. Say it." Jessica reply to her coldly.

"Choi Taeng want to meet you!"

"WHAT?" Jessica got shock after hearing that he want to meet her..why would he want to meet her?

"He came to SSStyle to look for you...But I said you weren't here...He told me to tell you to come to this place.." Tiffany start to read the address that Taeng wrote down earlier..."Haha..Maybe my prediction is right!!"

"Why? What? Ew, no your prediction is not right. I will not go on a date with Choi Taeng..I told you he is not Taeng a bunch of time already."

"You never know...Eh, but he said to come to his company...He said business related...Just go."

"Uh...Ugh...what now...Fine, I'll see.." Jessica hang up the phone and sigh..."Why would he want to meet a fashion designer? Do he want me to design clothes for him???" Jessica frown and went to the bathroom to wash her face..

.

.

.