Chapter Twenty Three

You Who Came From Heaven

_Few Weeks Later_

.

Tiffany has somehow got use to the incident earlier...and her feelings for Taeng slowly fade away as she become more distant with him...but, she found out that there is a person right next to her that she feel comfortable with...who???

As for Taeng and Jessica, they have been interacting and getting less awkward with each other as day and day pass...Taeng sometime act really sweet to Jessica and help her with alot of stuff...after all, he is still Jessica's "servant" lol...and each day, Taeng is falling for Jessica more and more...

On Yul's part...he has avoided Jessica for a few days..but then after that...he just act cool with her and not flirt or do anything to her anymore...instead..he seem really comfortable beside Tiffany...what's happening???

.

.

.

"Movie??" Yul held out the tickets infront of Tiffany's face trying to while she is doing her make up..

"What?...Oh my god!! It's the newest movie that Dennis Oh is in!! Oh my god oh my god.." Tiffany scream as she see the movie she want to go watch and try to grab the tickets but Yul held it up high...

"Aye, you're so nice that you are going to give me the ticket right?" Tiffany poke him on the side trying to tickle him so he can give her the ticket, but it doesn't seem to work.

"No. I'm going with someone else to see this...Just coming here asking if you see it before or not..haha.." Yul try to tease Tiffany and smile..

"Oh..no, I haven't seen it!!! Arghh I want to go see it really bad!! I'll ask if Jessi want to go...It's Dennis Oh!!" Tiffany smile happily while thinking about her ideal man..

"She have...a boyfriend..and you're asking her to go with you?.." Yul frown a bit after Tiffany remember him about Jessica...

"Ow...sorry..I forgot.." Tiffany smile trying to apologize..

"It's okay.." Yul took out his phone and pretend to be texting someone...he then look up and frown...

"What's wrong?"

"The girl I was going to take to the movie, say she is busy and won't go..." He pretend to be sad and look down at the phone..

"Ow...she rejected Kwon Yul?? haha..." Tiffany laugh after seeing Yul dumb expression.

"Stop..what now..I have one extra ticket..." Yul held out the ticket to Tiffany again.

"I don't know, why are you asking me..you have alot of girlfriends..ask another one then.." Tiffany won't fall for Yul trap again and act like she doesn't want the ticket.

"Aye..I don't know where they are...ah, Since I'm nice..like usual..I'll give this to you.." Yul hand it to Tiffany..who is staring at him right now..

"I'm not going to fall for your trick again..you're not going to give it..and when were you nice??" Tiffany sneer at him and fold her hands.

"I'm being serious..Fine if you don't want it-" Yul pretend to rip the ticket infront of Tiffany..

"Yah! Stop wasting ticket! Why are you wasting my Dennis Oh's movie ticket?...Give it..I want to go see him.." Tiffany grab the ticket that is in Yul's hand and smile..

"Who said I was going to give it to you??" Yul try to grab it back but didn't..

"You just said so, you weirdo!! Nope, once you give someone something, you can take it back..bleh!" Tiffany stick out her tongue at him and stood up getting ready to go to her photoshoot..

"Alright, you'll be the taxi driver later..See ya!! Dennis Oh, I'm coming!!" Tiffany jump up and down excitedly while leaving..

"Fine..."..Yul wave to her and leave also.."When did I say I was going to be her taxi driver?...aigoo..dennis oh, dennis oh, there's a crazy fan of your here.." Yul shake his head and chuckle while thinking back to Tiffany fangirling over Dennis Oh.

.

.

.

"Unnie! Are you going to go see the movie, 24/7 (I just made up the title..I have no idea if it's real or not...well it's movie in this story then...lol xD) It's really good, you should go watch it.." Jessica is talking on the phone with her close dongsaeng, Krystal..

"Really? I'll see...I don't know if I have time though..hehe...so how is-" They talk on the phone for awhile before hanging up since it's been a long time they talk to each other again...

Taeng is just sitting there falling asleep because it is so boring..

"Uh..I'll talk to you later.." They hang up the phone and Jessica look over at Taeng, who is sleeping on the couch...she can't help but laugh quietly at the way he sleep..."I wonder..if he want to go watch a movie?..."

"Yah babo!" Jessica try calling out to Taeng but nothing happen...

after awhile, he open his eyes and look around the place like he is lost..

"Finally you wake up.." Jessica shake her head while looking at the half-sleepy half awake Taeng.

"Argh..what are you doing?" He turn around and pretend like nothing happen..Jessica can't help but laugh at his blank expression right now..

"Nothing.." She reply to him..."Yah...uh...want to go watch a movie?" 

"Movie?" Taeng thought to himself..."It's that thing on TV that Tippany watch and cry...oh.."

"Don't say you don't know what's a movie when you been here for months already.."

"Oh..alright..sure.." Taeng reply back to her while smiling...

"Hehe...arraso..we will go after I finish my work.." Jessica smile back to him and quickly finish her work..

.

.

.

_At The Movie Theater_
.

.

There are two person dressing all black clothes, with sunglasses, scarf, hats and hoodies...the two totally look like they belong in a mafia gang...as they walk around the theater, everyone turn their head to look at the two wierd person...they are Tiffany and Yul...this is why being a famous is a pain sometime...

"Yah, why is there so many people today..?" Tiffany whisper to Yul while trying to cover her face..

"I don't know, why are you asking me.." Yul reply back to her and look down trying to avoid everyone...

"Don't you think we're overdoing it?" 

"Seem like..everyone is looking at us.." Tiffany look around and notice that everyone around her is staring at them.

"See! It's because you said wear black and cover everything.." Yul nudge Tiffany slightly on the side as they find their movie room..

"What! You're the one that want to go here.." Tiffany nudge him back hard making Yul glare at her..but she doesn't see that since he is wearing sunglasses...

.

.

.

"What is wrong with them?.." Taeng point to the two person close from them that is getting everyone attention...Well, Jessica is also wearing sunglasses...but not black clothes and all cover up like the two...she is just wearing sunglasses so they won't recognize her..and for Taeng..he doesn't need to hide from anyone...and also the most normal looking one from the four.

"They must be sweating.." Jessica shake her head while looking at the two person walking around the place.

"Here is the room." Jessica look at her tickets and confirm that the movie is in here..she walk in first as Taeng follow her behind with drinks and a bowl of popcorn on his hands..

.

.

.

"Yah, where are you going! It's in here.." Tiffany pull Yul back after seeing him walking to another place when the room is right infront of them..

"Oh." Yul look up and notice that she is right..

"Aish, babo!" Tiffany quickly drag Yul inside so that they won't have to stay out here any longer and have more chances of getting caught.

.

.

.

.

And so they went into the same theater, watching the same movie...what will happen to the four later on? Will they bump into each other???...:)

They haven't found out who broke the rules or something happen in Heaven yet..and so Taeng is still enjoying his time together with Jessica..until something will happen later...muahahaha..! 

.

End Chap!smiley