Chapter Fifteen

You Who Came From Heaven

_That Night_

...After Jessica's explosion...and Tiffany Kiss Taeng on the cheek...Tiffany went inside Jessica's room to talk to her...

"Jessi, mianeh." She pouted while sitting down onto Jessica's bed.

"What?" Jessica poke her head out of her blanket and glare at Tiffany..

"Mianeh..I shouldn't let Yul in.." She tell Jessica to move over and went inside the blanket also to talk with Jessica.

"Now you say sorry..I told you I don't like Yul!!!" 

"But..why don't you give him a chance...he's a nice guy after all you know.."

"No..I..just don't have feelings for him...I-..." When Jessica is about to tell Tiffany about her true feelings with someone else, Tiffany didn't hear her and accidentally cut her off...

"Taeng gave me a gift today for my birthday..." She said while staring off into the ceiling...Jessica turn to Tiffany and look at her surprisingly..."Taeng...likes Tiffany?"

"Since you are my bestfriend, Jessi, I don't want to keep any secret from you...I..." Tiffany pause a bit after going on..."I like Taeng." She blurted out honestly...Jessica just can't believe what Tiffany just said...she doesn't want to believe it either...now she know that Tiffany and her both like Taeng...

"You...you...like Taeng?" She try to ask Tiffany once more time to make sure.

"Uh...he's cute, nice, friendly, babo, he always helped me, if you were me, you would like him too..hehe.." Tiffany smile brightly just thinking about Taeng, who is sleeping soundly outside the living room.

"I already did..." Jessica sighed..."I see..Taeng is a nice guy..haha.." Jessica smile to Tiffany trying to hide her sadness...

"See...do you think he will like me back?" Tiffany turn around and ask her friend seriously..

"Uh....I guess.." Jessica said quietly while looking at Tiffany...

"See, that's why you are my bestfriend...You always support me...hehe...one day if you have a boyfriend, I will support you too...it should be Yul...haha...It would be really crazy if we both like the same guy...I can't imagine that..." Tiffany joke around and laugh slighting trying to imagine both of them fighting for someone...

"I can't imagine it just happen right now either..."

"So...I came over here to say sorry to you and tell you this...I guess I'll be going back over there to sleep..." Tiffany show her eyesmile while getting off Jessica's bed and leaving..

"Uh..bye.." Jessica say without looking at Tiffany...she feel like a big giant bomb has just drop down to her heart.

.

.

.

"Bear...Tiffany like that angel...what to do..." Jessica sat up to talk to her stuff animal after Tiffany left the room...

"Hic hic...I guess I am the third wheel in this..." Her tears start to flow slowly down her cheek...

"That babo even gave her something for her birthday...he always smile when he is around her...and when he is around me...he seem so cold and quiet..." *The sound of someone crying* Jessica quickly grab the box of tissues and wipe her tears with it...

"Since Tiffany..is my bestfriend...and she like him first...and he likes her...I don't think I should be acting up again...hic hic..." She keep on crying quietly in her room...

"Hic hic...I hate you, Taeng...Why did you have to come here...Fany-ah...I'll support your relationship like you said...I'm okay...I won't like him anymore...I won't have any feelings for him anymore...don't worry..." Jessica wipe her tears with her hands and smile slightly...somewhat a sad...smile...but, who do Taeng really like???

...Outside...

"That should do it.." Tiffany is placing a blanket on top of Taeng slowly and quietly trying to not wake him up...she cares for him and thought that he would get cold..

She went back to her room after looking at him quickly...

"Jes..si...ca...I'll...help....you...." Taeng mumbles to himself while stilll sleeping...

And so, the house quiet down as the night goes by...in there...one person is sleep talking...while one person is crying...and one person is happy while thinking about someone else...

.

.

.

.

...Many Days Later...

Jessica have been avoiding Taeng like how she avoided Yul...she didn't even look at him while they ate breakfast...nor care about him when they were in the company...when Taeng try to help her...she will always said she is okay and walk away...She didn't want to see him right now...it's like a bunch of arrows stabing into her heart.

.

.

.

"Why is she always ignoring me now?...What did I do?" Taeng thought to himself while walking in the hall, bumping into Tiffany without noticing...

"Oh..." They look at each other afterward..."Taeng.." Tiffany smile after getting to see Taeng.

"Hi." He smile back slightly.

"Are you bored? Where are you going?" 

"Uh..I don't know...just walking around..."

"Oh...why didn't you go into Jessica's room like usual.."

"The door is lock.."

"Huh? that's wierd...what is going on with Jessi lately..." Tiffany shake her head while looking around.

"Well, I need to go to this place to grab some stuffs...wanna go?" Tiffany excitedly ask Taeng..

"Huh?...sure.." He answer back slowly..

"Hehe..let's go." She grab his hand and drag him out to the parking lot using the back door...this make Taeng surprise by her actions...

.

.

...Near there...Jessica saw the whole scene...and somehow feel sad as she glance over to Taeng quickly..."You guys must be happy." She smile to herself and went back to her works...

.

.

.

"The moving box again.." Taeng quickly put on his seatbelt after he went inside the car...Tiffany who see this just find it cute...

"You never drive a car right?..hehe...I'll teach you how to drive next week." She smile to Taeng and start the engine...

"Drive?" Taeng have no idea what the heck is driving...cluesless Taeng is always clueless...

.

.

.

.

What will happen later? Taeng will get to learn how to drive? Tiffany told Jessica that she like Taeng? Jessica try to avoid them when she live together with them in one house? Who do Taeng really like? Hehehe...Coming soon. :)


Jessi cry...T_T It's okay, I will be here for you xDD....haha..to everyone, don't be sad and give up on Jessi...this is not the results..it still coming..just wait...=)) Something is going to happen later on that will change everything...muahahah...devil

Side note: Thank you everyone for liking the story :D I love you all(in a good way haha xDD)!! heart I thought this story at first was going to be wierd xDD hehe..anyway Kamsamida :D