Chapter Twelve

You Who Came From Heaven

_ABCompany_

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm Jessica Jung." Jessica bow politely to the person sitting next infront of her...Taeng didn't know what to do and bow with her also.

"Yes Miss Jung." The lady smile and tell her to sit down.

"Should we start?" Jessica unfold a bunch of papers and put it on the table in the middle of them...

...1 hour later...

The meetings and talking of business fashion went on for more than 1 hour...the two keep on talking to each other, ignoring Taeng, who is really bored sitting there not doing anything...sometime he would try to yawn, but Jessica knudge him on the side telling him not to..

"Ah yes..I really like the design and patterns you have put in...As expected, I'm not disappointed of you, Miss Jung." The lady shake hand with Jessica and smile..

"Hehe..I'm glad to be working with ABCompany too." 

"Thank you...I will be looking forward to your other designs in the future...ah..who is this handsome young man next to you?" The lady suddenly glance over Taeng, who is zoning out because of boredom, and ask Jessica...

Jessica tap Taeng secretly on the shoulder getting his attention.."Ah...he is just...a helper from SSStyle."

"Oh, really? Just a helper?...I thought he was one of the model of your company." Taeng didn't know that they are talking about him, and felt annoyed that the lady keep on looking at him..

"Oh...no...hehe..." Jessica try to smile without being awkward...

"Alright, if everything is done. I guess we will see each other later in the future." 

"Ah yes, nice meeting you Mrs.Han." Jessica bow to the lady once again..as she see Taeng still standing there blankly, she grab his hand quickly to make him bow also..

.

.

.

"Yah, why didn't you be polite?" Jessica try to hit Taeng on the arm, but he dodge her attack..

"Stop hitting me...and I didn't know her..." 

"But she is the boss of the company...so you need to be polite.." Jessica ignore Taeng and walk ahead of him to her car.."Babo angel!"

.

.

*vroom...eck....vroom...eck..* Jessica's car didn't seem to work again like before...as she try to turn the engine on, it would shut down again...."Aish..again??" She hit the steering wheel and pout..

"What happen?" Taeng look over at the frowning Jessica and ask her..

"The car doesn't want to start..." Jessica angrily step out of the car and slam the door...

.

.

.

.

"Please check it accurately." Jessica handed some papers to the mechanic who came to get her car in the parking lot.

"Yes Miss Jung. We will make sure to fix it properly for you." He nod to her and left...

"What to do now?" Taeng look over at Jessica

"Taxi." She start to walk outside trying to see if there is a taxi..

.

.

.

After waiting for like 20 minutes, there wasn't a single taxi that pass by them..."What taxi are you talking about...nobody came.." Taeng pout while looking out to the road...Somehow..Jessica find it cute when seeing Taeng pout...What????

"Aish..stupid taxi..stupid car...Lets go." They start to walk to the bus stop..

"What do we do now?" Taeng curiously ask her..

"Take the bus.." They sat down on the bench and wait for the bus...It's 10 in the night...so the street somehow became empty..

The bus arrive after 15 minutes of waiting...as Jessica and Taeng got on the bus, the seats were completely empty..there was only one person in the front seat, sleeping....

"Why did you sit here?...there are alot of open seats." Jessica went all the way to the back row and sat down beside the window...as Taeng look around, he eventually sat down next to her..

"Nobody say anything about not letting me sit here, did they??" Taeng glance over to Jessica, he then receive a glare back from her...

It was a long ride back to their house from ABCompany, and even then...the two still didn't bother to talk to each other...

As Taeng look around the bus, and outside the windows...suddenly, he feels a weight on his shoulder...Taeng look over to see what happen...it is just that Jessica has fallen asleep and accidently leaning onto Taeng's shoulder when the bus turn.

Didn't know what to do, Taeng just sat still letting Jessica sleep and not waking her up...somehow his heart start to beat faster without realizing..."What the...am I sick??"...He then smile slightly while looking at the sleeping Jessica but then look away afterward.

"I....think....I....like.....you..." Jessica quietly blurted out some words while still sleeping soundly..

"What the...she even talk while sleeping...is she talking about that guy?.." Til now, Taeng still think that Jessica is dating Yul...and so he just ignore what Jessica said and look out the window instead..

.

.

.

After getting bored, Taeng also fall alseep leaning onto Jessica without knowing..."Your stop is here." The driver turn around and yell at the two sleepy head...

"Huh..oh.." Taeng is the first one to wake up after hearing the driver voice..."Yah, wake up." He shake Jessica trying to wake her up...

"Huh..I'm sleeping.." Jessica didn't want to open her eyes and push Taeng away...

"We're here!!" Taeng yell into Jessica's ear making her jump up and open her eyes...

"Yah!" She hit him and check her ear seeing if she had went deaf...

"Hurry. The driver is going to yell at you." Taeng stood up and walk to the front door slowly...waiting for Jessica to catch up...

"Ow." She push him aside and went out ahead of him...

Because the bus stop is far away from their house, they have to walk the rest of the way....

.

.

.

"Ah...yah stop walking fast!" Jessica yell out to Taeng, who is ahead of her, because she walk too slow...not that she walk slow...it is just that she have heels on and it's hurt to walk a long time with them on.

"I'm not walking fast, you're the one that walk too slow.." Taeng keep on walking slowly without looking at Jessica..

"Ah!" She scream...without asking anything, Taeng turn around and went to Jessica quickly...

Her's heel broke while walking making Jessica twist her ankle slightly and fall down...

"Are you okay?" Taeng kneel down and look at Jessica with a worry face.

"Ah...my ankle hurt..." Jessica pout and rub her foot...

.

.

.

"Sit here for a bit." After Taeng help Jessica to a bench nearby and sit down, he suddenly kneel down and grab her foot...making Jessica surprise by his action..

"Ow!" She scream in pain as Taeng move her foot trying to fix it..

"It hurt?" Taeng carefully take a look at Jessica's ankle...Instead of kicking him because he just touch her foot, Jessica just let him take a look at it without saying anything...

"Aigoo..only if I had magic right now.." Taeng mumble to himself while looking at Jessica's foot..

"Useless angel.." Jessica also mumble to herself quietly after hearing him...

"Yah, I'm not useless..." 

"What angel doesn't even have magic.." Jessica glare at him while mumbling to herself again..

"Fine, I'm going home by myself since you say I am useless.." Taeng gently put down Jessica's foot and pretend to walk away slowly...

"Yah..." Jessica didn't know that he would suddenly leave and call out to Taeng..

.

.

"Here." Taeng went back to Jessica's place and kneel down again this time facing his back to her...

"Huh?" Jessica didn't quite get what he is doing...

"Do you want to stay here or not?" Taeng turn around and ask Jessica...she finally understand what he is trying to do...but hesitate to get on his back..

"Bali..I want to go home too...if I walk with you, it would take til next morning to get home.." 

After hesitating, Jessica finally got onto Taeng's back, letting him carry her...he easily stood back up and walk while carrying her...

"Aigoo...shouldn't your boyfriend be doing this?.." Taeng suddenly ask Jessica while he carry her back home..

"What? boyfriend???" 

"Boyfriend..that guy Yoong and I saw you kissing the other time.." Taeng blurted out everything honestly while Jessica is shock from hearing that...

"What? Yul?...ew! No..He's not my boyfriend..and we never kiss..!! By the way, you guys are so nosy!" 

"Oh.." Somewhere inside of Taeng feel happy to hear that Yul is not Jessica's boyfriend...but he doesn't know why...."We're not nosy, it just that you guys were being to obvious.."

"Whatever." 

Jessica heart start to beat faster as Taeng carry her back home..."What...why is my heart beating so fast....why do it feel comfortable and warm when he is carrying me...AHH!!" 

.

.

.

"Hey, earlier in the bus..." Taeng try to start a conversation with Jessica because it's felt scary to be quiet during the dark night out on the street...

After he talk...there was no reply back...all Taeng could feel and hear is Jessica's breathing next to his ear..

"What the...she is sleeping again?...On the bus and even now in this situation???" Taeng mumble to himself and slowly walk all the way back home without interupting Jessica anymore...

.

.

.

.

"Taeng?" Tiffany open the front door and notice that only Taeng was there...but then realize that Jessica is on his back...

"Shh.." Taeng quietly signal Tiffany to be quiet, and went inside..

"What happen?" Tiffany whisper quietly to Taeng.

"Jessica twisted her ankle.." He whisper back to Tiffany.."Can you open the door?" 

Taeng went inside and put Jessica gently down onto her bed, trying to not wake her up...Tiffany who is watching all this outside...somehow...felt...jealous...since she like Taeng and seeing him carry Jessica on his back..

After covering her with a blanket slowly, he walk outside and close the door...

 

"Hi." He smile to Tiffany who is standing outside also.

"Hi what now..it's midnight already...wash up and go to sleep...hehe." She smile to him brightly and he smile back..."Uhm..I will..goodnight." He wave to her before she left into her room...

"Goodnight Taengoo." After closing the door, Tiffany smile to herself and lie on her bed...somehow she already even have a nickname for Taeng....

.

.

.


Jessica like Taeng??? What what??? Someone is falling in love...hoho...heart...I feel like this chapter is so cute!!!!!