Chapter Eighteen

You Who Came From Heaven

_That Evening_

While Taeng is waiting for Tiffany to finish with her last photoshoot, he is currently just sitting inside Jessica's room with a bored expression..

The two went back to being awkward afterward despite their "duet" in the car earlier...Jessica is going crazy with all of these thinking about Taeng...she wonder why she always meet him when she need to get rid of him...

.

.

"What are you doing?..." Jessica look up and see Taeng walking around her room...."My..feets hurt from sitting too much.." He raise up his leg slightly to show her and keep on walking..

"Wierdo...." Jessica mumble to herself and look away..."I'm not a wierdo." He reply back to her..

"Whatever.." *ring ring* The telephone on the table vibrate.."Hello?" Jessica pick it up politely.

.

.

"Ah yes..I will bring it over to you right now.." She then politely hang up the phone and gather some stuffs..

"Where are you going?" Taeng curiously ask her.

"Somewhere.." Jessica answer him back coldly while still trying to to hold a bunch of stuffs..

"Do you need help?" Taeng approach her wanting to help.

.

.

"No, I'm fine-...AHH!" Because of carrying to many things and covering the view, Jessica suddenly trip over the box lying around in the middle of the floor..

"Ah!" Taeng also scream as she fall foward to Taeng, making him loose his balance and fall...

.

.

*chut* Jessica's lips suddenly touch Taeng's as they accidently falling down together onto the floor...Both of their eyes wide open, not expecting what just happen...

"What the...???????? Oh my god...!!!!" Jessica want to run away and hide somewhere Taeng can't find her right now...

"?!?!?!?!??!?!?" Taeng is also shock at the incident and didn't know what to do..."Uh...can I get up?" He look at Jessica, who's face is only 3 inches  away from him..

"Oh.." After realizing that they are still on the floor, Jessica quickly stood up back up and fix her outfit while trying to hide her face..

"Here..." Taeng try to ignore what just happen and pick up the stuffs Jessica had drop.

"Th-thanks.." She grab it slowly without looking at Taeng and quickly walk outside...

.

.

"Ottokee!!!!" Jessica look down and frown as she think back to the incident.

.

.

"Jessica!" Yul call out to her from behind with a wide smile.

"Y-yul?" She turn around and look at him..

"Ah..are you busy later?" He shyly scratch his head while asking her.

"Huh? I-I'm... just going to give this to Mr.Won...wae?" 

"Just...I made a reservation at SM Restaurant, do you...want to go eat dinner later?" Yul shyly look down and stutter while trying to ask Jessica on a "date"

"Huh?" Jessica look at him blankly..."Is he trying to ask me to go on a date with him?...Shirreo...Ani Jessica, this can be a chance to stop thinking about Taeng...just give Yul a chance...stop being around Taeng...He belong to Fany..." After making up her mind Jessica nodded slightly to Yul...who wasn't expecting a Yes answer...

"She...sh-she..say yes??? I totally did not expect that...YOOHOO!" Yul smile at her slightly, trying to be calm..."Al-alright...then I'll meet...y-you l-later..." Yul try to reply back to her cooly but he can't help but keep on stuttering.

"Annyeong.." Jessica wave goodbye to him and left....."All right!!!" Yul jumps up and down like a crazy person in the hall after carefully analyzing that nobody is around...

.

.

"Hey...I have a surprise news!!" Yul run into the studio and tap Tiffany on the shoulder.

"What? What surprise news? Is it that you find a treatment to get whiter?" Tiffany burst into laugher trying to guess what the news can be..

"What? No! I'm not that dark!" He glare at Tiffany back but she wasn't scare of him..

"Arraso..okay..what news?" Tiffany went back to her normal self after giving up on laughing...

"Jessica say yes to me!" He happily jump up and down..

"Yah, you look like a 10 years old kid...tsk tsk.." She slap him on the arm because everyone around them is looking.

"Anyway, she agree to go eat dinner with me...keke.." Yul couldn't stop smiling..

"Wow...bravo.." Tiffany slowly clap her hands..."Maybe you might win the ~Melting The Ice Princess Award Of The Year~ thing...hahah.." Tiffany again..

"Yah Hwang Miyoung-" Yul try to back with her korean name..."Nope I'm not listening...lalallaa....I'm leaving...lalala.." Tiffany cover her ears and ignored the person infront of her while walking outside the studio without turning back..

"Aye, How dare you ignore me, you Tiffany Stephanie Hwang Miyoung!" Yul look over to the disappearing Tiffany and make an angry look and just shake his head...

.

.

.

.

After Everyone Schedules is clear, it's time for Yul to take Jessica on the so called "dinner date" according to Yul..

"Thanks.." Jessica smile slightly as Yul use his manners and pull out the chair for her.

"No prob." He reply back happily.

.

.

.

"The foods here is really good...you should try it.." He put a piece of meat inside Jessica's plate politely...this make her remember back to Taeng..


*Quick Flashback*

"Try this.....but don't say it's bad again!" Taeng reach over and place the piece of food into Jessica's bowl during dinner...

"It's okay..." Jessica secretly praise the food in her head while dissing it outside...


"Jessica! Are you okay?" Yul reach over and wave his hand infront of Jessica after seeing her zoning out.

"H-huh?" She return back to normal after a few seconds..."What's wrong?" Yul look at her with a worry expression..

"Nothing...just...stress.." She quietly reply back..."Oh, eat more, you look tired." Yul place another food into Jessica's plate and smile...this time, Jessica try to not think about anything else and just start to eat..."Jessica! Stop going crazy...just be calm...and enjoy the dinner...stop thinking about that babo!!" 

.

.


Speaking of the babo....

_Back At Home_

"What are you watching?" Taeng curiously sat next to Tiffany on the couch as she have her eyes clue on the TV the whole time...

"Movie." She answer to him, eyes still fix on the TV..

"Movie?" 

"Uh...It's totally daebak! They're currently at the intense part right now! I hate the grandma!!! She try to send away the-" Tiffany went on telling Taeng the whole movie plot without stoping to drink water...Taeng is just sat there nodding like he understood when he have no clues....

.

.

"Andwae!!!!" Tiffany cry out to the TV as there was a car crash scene..."They just broke the box!! Andwae!!" This is all Taeng was thinking when there was that scene...instead of crying for the people, Taeng cried for the car since he have no idea what the movie was about....innocent Taeng...(xDDD)

.

.

...10 minutes later...

"Hic hic..." Taeng hear a crying sound next to him, he turn around and realize it was Tiffany...

"Are...you crying?" He blankly look at her..

"Nooo!!!! Why do he have to died!! He was the nicest one in the movie!!! Ottoke! Why didn't the doctors help him!!!" Tiffany burst into tears as she watch the movie...

Taeng try to look around for a box of tissues and finally found it...."Tissues?" He held out the box to her.

"Thank you...huhu.." She wipe her tears with the tissues and keep on crying..."Noo, they are at his funeral...hic hic.." She start to cry again...making Taeng shake his head while looking at her then back at the TV....not knowing what to do...

.

.

.

Turn to next page to read more..:P