Chapter Nineteen

You Who Came From Heaven

_Yul And Jessica_

"Do you like it here?" Yul and Jessica, after finishing their dinner, they left to the Han River to get some fresh air..

"Uhm..It's so calm and quiet." Jessica close her eyes and smile as she enjoy the calmness of the river.

"I like it too..." Yul walk up and stand next to her glancing over at the calm Jessica...

"Jessica." He turn her around to face him directly....

"Huh?" She was surprise by his action.

"I already ask you this before...but, do you want to give us a try this time..?" Yul ask her with a serious expression, this tell Jessica that he is not joking..

"A try?.." She know what he is talking about but pretend to be clueless..

"I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Yul held Jessica's hand while staring into her eyes...This make Jessica puzzle, and doesn't know how to get out of the moment..

Suddenly he lean in closer...getting ready to kiss her...."Jessica, why don't you just give it a try..." Jessica slowly close her eyes waiting for something to happen...even though she somewhat felt uncomfortable...

.

.

.

.

"Wait.." She suddenly stop him as their face is only 1 in. away..."Sorry...but can we not do this?" Jessica quietly ask him while backing away slowly...

"Why? Can't you just give me a chance? I will promise that I will always be by your side...Can't you give us a chance? After all this time, do you really not have any feelings for me..?" Yul look at Jessica seriously while asking her...he seem sad when Jessica stop the kiss..

"It's not like that Yul...I-I need some time...I-I'm not ready..." Jessica look down and frown..."I really don't have any feelings for you, Yul...I thought that if I was with you...I can somewhat get rid of that person..."

"Arraso...I understand...I'll take you back home..." Yul sadly walk to his car and open the door without saying anything more to Jessica...

.

.


_At Home_

After crying so much, Tiffany seem to be tired and sleepy...and so she fall asleep anytime later without knowing....the more important thing right now is, Tiffany has fall asleep leaning onto Taeng shoulder...and many minutes later, Taeng was so sleepy of just sitting there not doing anything, he fall asleep also....and so the two went to sleep with the TV still on playing...

.

.

*click* The door open up, revealing a tired Jessica walking in...She was surprise to see the TV still turn on this hour...as she glance over the couch, she spot Taeng and Tiffany sleeping while leaning onto each other...

"They even watch movie together now? Even leaning on to each other to sleep...I guess, I shouldn't have stop Yul earlier and just agree with him..." Jessica sighed while seeing TaeNy in the living room and quickly walk away...

.

.

.


_Few Days Later_

They went to work as normal like everyday...Jessica try to talk to Yul more after what happen at Han River...she feel guilty because she always try to reject him...She decided to agree with him if he ever ask her out again....she made up her mind after seeing Taeng putting on some shoes for Tiffany, fixing her hair, and such other....

.

.

Well, today Yul is going to try to ask Jessica out again...if it doesn't work out...he feel like quiting and becoming a monk forever then..(ahhahaha)

"Jessica." Yul knock on door to Jessica's room politely...

"Come in."...She look up to see who it is..."Yul?" She see him slowly walking in and closing the door after him. 

Jessica spot a bunch of flowers sticking out behind Yul's back as she walk up to him..

"For you." He held out the flowers and smile.

"Me?"

"Yes." Jessica slowly grab the flowers, still looking at Yul confusingly..

"I-I..." He hesitate and scratch his head...

.

.


"Alright I'll wait for you.." The person wave to the other person and walk away...the room that they are going to is Jessica's room...

"For you.." They heard Yul and Jessica talking inside... they then try to peak in a little to see what they are doing....


.

.

.

"I-I...pl-please s-s-sa-ay yes-s...this time....W-i--ll y-o-you be m-m-yy gi-rl-friend?" Yul stutter and look down as he try to ask Jessica...

"Ah..that.." Jessica answer him back calmly while smiling...."I guess, sure?" 

"W-wh-at???!" Yul eyes wide open as he look up at her...

.

.


"WHAT?!" The person outside eyes wide open also after hearing Yul and Jessica's conversation..


.

.

"Ah yes." Jessica answer back while smile widely after hesitating...

"Yes??!?!...Jessica.." Yul look directly into Jessica eyes...he start to lean in again...this time Jessica slowly close her eyes again....

As they are about to kiss....

*CLICK!* The door fly open....

"Huh?" Jessica was surprise to see who the person is..."Yah..!"

.

.

.

.

Who is the person that interrupt them????...Who??? Who??? surprise


....The Story Will End Here!.....This is the last chapter....

.

.

.

.

XDDD Just Kidding...Next chapter Coming Soon :D