Chapter Thirty Four

You Who Came From Heaven

_The Hospital_

Everyone has been waiting infront of emergency room for 30 minutes already, waiting for the light to turn off and the doctors come out...

"Jessica...Jessica..." Taeng is sitting down hopelessly on the floor when there are chairs next to him...the guards got scold by him and they stayed outside the hospital, not knowing what to do..

"Hyung.." Yoong went over to Taeng and sat down next to him.

"Yoong-ah!! Tell me that Jessica will not died right?" He look at Yoong sadly...

"Hyung..." Yoong didn't know how to answer Taeng...he didn't want to tell him to give up and that Jessica is gone already...he just can't when seeing his hyung in this situation.."I'm sorry hyung...I shouldn't let noona cross the road..."
.

.

"Ottoke...how am I going to tell her parents...Jessica, please be fine.." TIffany is still crying as she sit on the chair looking down..."Jessica will be okay right???" She turn around and look at Yul still crying.

"She....will..be fine..." Yul suddenly grab Tiffany's hand and held it tightly, not that he likes her or anything yet right now..it is just to calm her down and make her stop crying..

.

.

The E.R light finally went red and out came the doctors..

"Who is the relatives of Miss Jessica Jung?" He look around the place and notice everyone.

"I'm her bestfriend." Tiffany and Yul quickly stood up and approach the doctor..

"Miss Tiffany-ssi..." The doctor went on but pause a bit..

"How is Jessica!!!" Taeng quickly approach them afterward and yell out because he is nervous of the result..

"Hyung!" Yoong pull him back and tell him to be quiet since everyone attention turn to Taeng when he screamed.

"We had try everything we need to help Miss Jessica...but there was a damage to her brain...we are not sure if she will....If she makes it over tonight....the dangerous part will be over...but when she wake up is unknown....it may be one day, one month, one year...we have no control over that...We are sorry..." The doctor politely bow to them and left...

"Jessi.." Tiffany look over to Yul worriedly..."Should I tell Jessi's umma and appa about this?" She sadly ask Yul...

.

.

"Appa...appa...APPA!!" After hearing Tiffany talking about dad and mom, Taeng realize who can help Jessica, it was his own dad. He quickly ran outside to where the guards was at..

"Hyung!" Yoong call out to Taeng, but he quickly disappear out of sight..."Um...look, this isn't the good time to be explaining everything, If I have time later I wil...right now the thing you two need to do is watch over Jessica noona...please." Yoong look at Tiffany and Yul seriously...

"But-"

"We will..we promise." Tiffany stop Yul from talking and smile to Yoong telling him they will watch over Jessica..

"Alright..thank you! I'll be back.." Yoong quickly run outside of the hospital after bowing to both of them.

.

.

.

"YAH! I need to see appa!!!" Taeng grab one of the guard's shirt angrily..

"Taeng, sir..." The other try to stop him and Yoong quickly run up to stop Taeng also..

"Hyung!! Alright! Lets go!!" Without saying anything else, they look around to see if there was anyone and disappear into the air.

.

.


_Heaven_

"Where's appa!!!!! Where's Soneon ahjussi!!" Taeng frantically look around the place wanting to find his dad or Soneon ahjussi..the one who can change Jessica's fate.

"You escaped and now you're making more commotion in the palace??" Taeng's dad quickly appear along with his mom while everyone gather around Taeng, wanting to know what happen.

"This isn't the time to be talking about that!!! Please help me appa...please..." Taeng suddenly kneel down infront of everyone and cry...this is the first everyone see Taeng so sad and depress..."I'm not begging for anything else...I know I'm wrong...I will accept all my punishments...but please appa...please help her...she already took off the gem for you...why did you still want to take her life...she still have a whole future ahead of her....why???!!!...Appa...please...help her.." Even the king felt somewhat uncomfortable and guilty seeing his son like this....even if he was strict to him, he couldn't help but break down seeing Taeng in this situation...he now know that his son has fallen for a human, really deep.

"Taeng... Can't you just help our son?" Taeng's umma went over to him and frown...her heart break seeing her oldest son crying..

"She didn't do anyting wrong...why did she have to died?? Why her??..Yah! Why did she have to died??? Can't you fix it??" Taeng suddenly went over to Soneon ahjussi and look at him as a tear fall from his eye.

"Taeng..." Everyone feel somewhat sad during this situation and didn't know what to do.

"Grandpa! Can't you help hyung just this time?" Yoong couldn't look at his hyung being depress anymore because of Jessica, and went over to Soneon ahjussi..

"Appa.." Taeng turn around and kneel down to his dad again...

"Can't you help hyung?? Appa!" Yoong also went over and kneel down beside Taeng.

"AISH!" The king slam his hand down onto his chair and frown..."I am seriously not a good king..." He shake his head and look over at Soneon ahjussi..

"Soneon-nim...change the girl's death date to 60 years later.." The king look away trying to avoid all contact...

"King..." Soneon ahjussi didn't expect him to be this soft and actually agree to Taeng...

"Just pretend that you did it on accident...Just do it! Argh!!" 

"Y-yes...king..." Soneon quickly took out his book and flip through the pages...

.

.

.

"The fate have been change sir..." Soneon bow to the king and close his book..

"Appa! This mean she won't died right?? Thank you appa!!!" Taeng finally look up and smile to the king..

"Aish! Don't even talk to me right now.." The king stood up getting ready to leave...

"THANK YOU! Jessica! Jessica!" Taeng stood up after him and also getting ready to go see Jessica.

Suddenly, the GFG (great father god) statue suddenly shake making the palace shake also...

"Kim Taeng!" A voice suddenly appear out of no where...as Taeng look around, he seem to realize that the voice belong to the statue..

"Kim Jongsin! How can you call yourself a king!" The voice suddenly sound angry as he scold the king.

"Father (The god wasn't the king dad or anything, as described before, the statue is the first ever god..and everyone have to look up to him)...I'm...sorry." Taeng speak up before his dad even have a chance to say anything..

"You Kim Taeng! Do you know that you have already broken two rules of the angel's world?...One of them is really big?? How can you do this when you are the oldest son of the king?? You need to be punish!! If your dad can't punish you, I will!!" The voice yell out to Taeng, making everyone nervous of what is going to happen...

"Alright..I'm sorry..I know I'm wrong..And yes I know I will be punish for whatever I did...but can you give me some time??..Just give me 10 last days to be with her...please...I beg you..After 10 days, I promise to come back and take my punish...I will agree to anything you give me." Taeng kneel down infront of the statue showing how serious he is to Jessica.

"And how will I know that you are not lying?"

"I, Kim Taeng..." Taeng raise his hand up..."Will come back here to..." He hesitates for awhile..

"To what?"

After taking a deep breath, Taeng went on again..."I, Kim Taeng, will promise to come back here after 10 days. I promise to take all the punishments I deserve...any punishment...Even..." He pause again and look down..

"No hyung, don't.." Yoong mumble to himself like he know what Taeng is going to say next.

"Even disappearing forever..." 

*facepalm* Yoong know how serious this is getting now..If you promise infront of the GFG statue, you can never take your words back...never.

"Taeng no.." His mom scream out and start to cry...

"Alright Kim Taeng. I will remember your words..I will give you 10 days to wrap everything up. After 10 days, you MUST come back here and do what you promised." After saying, the statue shake again one more time and went into complete quiet after that...

"Taeng.." His mom frown as Taeng approach his parents and bow to them.

"I will be back umma..sorry.." He hug his mom before leaving...

"Thanks...dad." Taeng smile slightly to the king and disappear.

"You really grew up my son. You are not the child that used to always smile and play with me anymore...you now know how to deal with thing...and even falling in love...you really grew up..." 

.

.

.

And so let the 10 last days for Taeng to be with Jessica start!!