Chapter Thirty Six

You Who Came From Heaven

_Day 4_

.

.

It's already 4 days since the doctor say Jessica's will fully recover...right now Yuri, Tiffany, and Taeng are at the hospital getting ready to leave along with Jessica.

.

.

"Carry this." Tiffany tap Yul on the back and smile while pointing to the boxes on the ground.

"Are you trying to make me into a servant??" Yul and fold his hands acting like he doesn't want to carry it..

"Fine..whatever." She sneer at him and bend down to carry the box...

"Yah, I was kidding." Yul quickly grab the box before Tiffany touch it and stick out his tongue at her just like a little kid.

"Aish." She smack him on the back.."Ow!" Yul pout but keep on carrying the box.

.

.

"Let's go." On the other side, Taeng is shoving everything onto his hands and trying to carry it at once.

"Do you need help?" Jessica wanted to help Taeng, but he shake his head telling that he is fine..

.

.

"Phew.." He carefully put the stuffs inside the car trunk after a long walk outside the parking lot...Taeng and Jessica turn around and notice that Yul and Tiffany is walking like 10 feets far away from each other.

"Yah, even a car can go in the gap between you two." Jessica shake her head as they finally approach.

"You know...that.." Tiffany raise her hands up acting out someone taking pictures.."I don't want to have a scandal with this dark kid...aigoo.." Tiffany point to Yul trying to .

"You're calling me dark?? And a kid??..Yah, Hwang Miyoung, is this how you call your boy-.." Tiffany quickly cover Yul's mouth before he blurt out everything.

"Shh..You're so noisy. I was just kidding." She pout and quietly walk to his car..

"Go..haha.." Yul look at Jessica blankly as she tell him to go over and talk to Tiffany...

.

.

"I'll drive." Taeng took the car keys from Jessica and went inside the driver seat.

"You sure?" She ask him after she got inside the car also..

"Yes, I learned how to princess-nim...Don't you trust this servant?" Taeng try to joke around as he remember back to when Jessica wanted him to be her servant.

"Yeh yeh servant..Now drive, I'm sleepy." Jessica went on with the act and both of them laugh.

.

.

"Mianeh." Yul went inside his car afterward where Tiffany is quietly avoiding him...."Yah.." He poke her slightly...

As Yul lean closer to Tiffany's side wanting to scare her and , Tiffany turn around suddenly...making their lips touch...they stare at each other with both eyes wide open..

"Byuntae!!" Tiffany push Yul slighty and look away.

"Yah, Tiffany." Yul try calling Tiffany as she avoid him again...."Stephanie." He try again with her real name..."Hwang Miyoung." And again this time using her korean name.

"What-" Tiffany can't take it anymore and turn around wanting to yell at Yul, but he cut her off by pressing his lips onto hers.

...Yul keep on kissing Tiffany, while she stood there frozen...not knowing how to react...

.

.

"Yah byuntae!! Stupid Kwon Yul.." She push him away and touch her lips...

"This is what you get for ignoring me." He smile and hold her hand..

"Babo...I wasn't mad at you...but you were so noisy.." Tiffany mumble to herself quietly but Yul had already hear it.

"Arraso." He smile out of nowhere and start the car engine...still holding onto her hand.

"Drive appropriately!" She make an excuse to let go of his hand and look outside the window to hide her blushing face.

"Strawberry flavor...Nan joah(I like it.)..hehe.." Yul his lips reminiscing back to the kiss earlier...

"Byuntae!!" Tiffany smack him on arm while he drive.

.

.

"Hey, what would you do if I say I want to go on a vacation with you starting tomorrow." Over at Taeng's car, he is asking Jessica to go on a vacation with him, before the 10 days end.."I learned it before...vacation is where you go on trips and stuffs right?" He curiously look at her..

"Vacation?? Now?? Wae-oh?" Jessica didn't get why Taeng wanted to go on a vacation.

"Just....I want to..be...with you...Will you go with me?" He smile at her, anticipating on how Jessica will answer back.

"Sure?..." She nodded slightly and Taeng's face suddenly lit up showing how happy he is..."I guess it can be a break after a long time then...hehe...Let's go to Jeju, yeah?" They start to plan out their "amazing" vacation according to them as they drive back to their house...

"Choose whatever you want, wherever you want..hehe.." Taeng turn around and smile at Jessica.

.

.

.


_Home_

They arrived home 10 minutes before Yul and Tiffany did and had already finish with putting everything away...

.

.

"No no no, this one is better!" They hear Tiffany and Yul argue with each as they walk inside the house...Tiffany seem like showing something to Yul on the phone, but Yul keep on shaking his head.

"No, let's go to the other one..." Yul keep on disaproving whatever Tiffany point to.

"No..I like this place though!!" She pouted and keep on looking at her phone..

"Fine, you can stay home and eat ramen then.." He receive a glare from Tiffany after teasing her...they are finding a restaurant to go eat dinner at tonight, like as planned.

"Aish Kwon Yul..Jessi-ah! Which one do you want to go to?" Tiffany push Yul aside and approach Jessica who is sitting on the couch.

"This." Jessica point to the one on the right, the one that Tiffany picked but got ignored by Yul...

"Yay! See!...Now, Taeng.." She hesitate at first to talk to him but then ask anyway.."Which one do you want to go to?" She show the phone to Taeng, who is looking at it.

"This." He point to the one that Yul wanted...

"Hi-5 bro." Yul went over and hi-5 Taeng, both of them laugh but shut up after seeing JeTi glare at them...

"Jessi-ah, why don't we just cook?" Tiffany smile to Jessica brightly...this make Taeng and Yul freak out after hearing that JeTi is going to cook...

"A-ah...I mean this one...wrong one.." Taeng quickly point to the one that JeTi chooses and smile.

"Aye, lets not go to this one...hehe.." Yul also choose what everyone did and ignore his choice..pretending that he doesn't care.

"Oh yeah." Tiffany and Jessica hi-5 each other and laugh.

.

.

.

_1 Hour After_

After everyone got ready and went to the restaurant, they finally arrived...It was a japanese/old korean style restaurant, where every guests have a seperate room, and so nobody will interfere with anyone...This was a great idea since 3 out of 4 of them, are consider very famous, eating at a normal restaurant alone can be very dangerous especially if a paparazzi every find them...tsk tsk..

Yul's family is close to the owner in this restaurant, so there is no worry anyway..

.

.

"Your room is here, Mr.Kwon." The waiter politely show them their room and bow.

"Ok, thanks." Yul smile back to the waiter as he close the door leaving outside.

"It's pink!!" Tiffany smile brightly while looking around the room and spotted that the wall is all pink-ish..

"Aigoo, we need to change room.." Yul shake his head

"Wae-oh, it's pretty."

"Because now, you will be staring at the wall instead of eating..haha.." His laugh earn a glare from Tiffany, making him shut up..

.

.

"Foods is here!" JeTi scream out as the waiter bring their orders into the room...

"Ah, it's smell so good.." Taeng smell the scent of foods floating in the air.

"Kamsamida." They politely thanks the waiter before he left..."Enjoy your meals, Ms. and Mr." The waiter left outside afterward..

"Yummy!" All of them took a bite and smile.

"Lets celebrate that Jessica has recover!!" They were celebrating it with the soju the waiter had brought out.

"Ah, but...I have a question.." Yul raise his hand wanting to ask something to Jessica and Taeng...just like a kid raising his hand wanting the teacher to call on him...haha..."What...actually happened?...Who were the two people?..." Yul remember back to the incident outside of JeTi's house...this make him somehow confused of everything.

"Uh..." Jessica and Taeng look at each other not knowing how to explain to Yul...they can't just say that Taeng is an angels, and those people are angels also...it would be so exaggerating...and impossible to YulTi.

"They were-..." When Taeng was about to answer him, Tiffany cut him off accidently and hit Yul slightly on the arm.

"Babo, are you drunk already?...Of course they were robbers or some wierdo.." Jessica and Taeng felt relieve after hearing Tiffany's "guess" about what happened...oh well, if they want to believe that it was robbers, then Taeng and Jessica doesn't need to explain anything anymore.

.

.

"Taeng and I will be going on a vacation to Jeju tomorrow.." Jessica change the subject after eating a bit..

"Eh? Why so sudden?" YulTi look her blankly.

"Because we wanted to spend time with each other...hehe.." Taeng smile at the two infront of him and Jessica.

"Yah, so you need to take care of Tiffany, if I go home and find you do something to her...tsk tsk.." Jessica warn Yul and pretend to do the "you die" action.

"Aye, I won't...Yah! Lets play some game...eating alone is quite boring.." Yul seem somewhat crazy by now after drinking 5 shot of soju, and now he want to play some game..."Loser drink...yah, lets fight this out man to man." He clear a spot near the end of the table and put his arm up, signalling a wrestling match to Taeng...

"Ok, I'm not scare.." Taeng put his arm up also getting ready to "fight" Yul...and so the two girls on the side watch their "lovers" fight each other, but can't stop laughing at the two babo expression..

After finished wrestling, and to no suprise since he is an angel, Taeng wins the match...now they switch to playing paper, rock, scissors....haha...Everyone is already over 20 and yet they are playing paper rock scissors....tsk tsk these kids...

.

.