Chapter Seventeen

You Who Came From Heaven

_Morning_

*Ding dong* Someone knock on the door...

"Who..." Taeng peak out the window to see who it is..

"Him again..." He mumble to himself and hesitate to open the door...the person that Taeng was talking about is Yul..

"Nope.." Taeng let go of the handle and went back to the living room without opening it...leaving Yul still standing outside...

.

.

"Did they left?..No their cars is still here.." Yul glance over to the two cars and then knock and the door again..

"Yah, what are you doing out here again?" Tiffany open the door and fold her hands while looking at Yul.

"Is Jessica home?" Yul try to peak inside to find Jessica...

"No, she went to Canada.." Tiffany try to prank Yul but burst into laugher after seeing his babo confused expression.

"She's getting ready to go to work...Why don't you just meet her at the company..." 

"Who is it Tiffany?" After done getting ready, Jessica went outside to see who Tiffany is talking to.

"Oh..Yul." Jessica wasn't surprise to find Yul infront of her house again...and just pretend to smile.

"Need a ride?" Yul grin widely asking Jessica...

Tiffany, who is currently in the middle of watching a romantic movie by Yul and Jessica, rolled her eyes and shake her head at Yul before leaving inside..

"Taeng, are you ready for the driving test today?" Tiffany happily sat next to Taeng and smile...

"Uh..I guess.." Taeng randomly answer her back..he is currently more focus on Jessica and Yul conversation and what they are talking about...

.

.

"Sure." Jessica agree to Yul after hearing Tiffany and Taeng talking to each other..."I'm done..let go." She quickly grab her purse and walk outside...

"Annyeong you love birds!" Yul wave goodbye to the two inside the house and run quickly to open the door for Jessica..."Freaking Yul..I'll kill him later.."

"We should go too..I have a schedule in 10:00am." Tiffany went over to grab her keys and bags before leaving outside also..

.

.

"Do you want to drive to the company?" She held out the keys to Taeng..

"Me? Right now?" 

"Yeah." She smile and put the keys in his hand...

"Oh." Taeng said and went to the driver spot...

.

.

.

And so Taeng finally know how to drive the thing he once called 'moving box'...he is quitely adapting more and more to become like a human...


_SSStyle Company_

Everybody has their own works to do except Taeng...and so Tiffany told him to be in Jessica's room..where Jessica is also at...the two sat quietly without talking to each other...nor looking at each other...well, Taeng did steal glances at Jessica when she wasn't looking, and Jessica did glance up to him a few times when he isn't looking either...

.

.

"Jessi!" Tiffany quickly run inside with pins everywhere on her hairs...

"What's up with you?" Jessica look at Tiffany's wierd appearance and raise her eyebrows...Taeng is also looking at Tiffany wierdly.

"Can you do me a favor?" 

"What? Sure." Jessica reply calmly

"Taeng is having a driving test today..it's almost time..but I'm still in a middle of a photoshoot.." Tiffany point to her hair and clothes trying to show Jessica that she is busy..."Can you go with him instead? Yeah? Alright! Thanks!" She smile and quickly run away.

"Yah! I never said yes..!!" Jessica glance over at Taeng and frown..."Being with him in the same room is already uncomfortable...now I have to go with him to?...Why do I want to...but I don't want to..." 

"When did an angel learn how to drive.." She mumble to herself while glancing over to Taeng...

"Are...you taking...your test today?" This is like the first time in a million years Jessica has talk to Taeng again...both of them are currently going crazy right now as they look up, meeting each other directly in the eyes..

"Ohm." Taeng answer back cooly...

.

.


"Are you sure you...can drive??" Jessica hold onto her seatbelt just like how Tiffany used to and freak out as Taeng drive on the road..

"I know..." He reply back to her while driving calmly..

"Angels know how to drive?" Jessica suddenly start a conversation with him even though she try not to.

"If you teach them.." He turn around and smile warmly at her...this make Jessica's heart go crazy..."Not again...I still can't forget him..." She click on the music button to cool down the atmosphere...since she feel like she is going to explode..not because of Taeng's driving skills...but because she still have feelings for him..

(Click To Listen) Should open in new tab~

"~Eonjena geochimeoptdeon naega jogeumssik nunchireul bogo isseo

geoteoron gwansim eoptneun cheok chagaun dosi-ee nimjain cheok
aesseo wimyeonhago natseoleun malturo neol mannawasseo-...

(I always used to be unstoppable
But little by little, I am getting cautious
On the outside, I pretend to not have interest
I pretend to be a cold city man
With efforts to turn away and with strange words, I met you)
"

Taeng start to hum and sing along with the song on the car...his warmth voice made Jessica, who is sitting next to him listening, surprised...Jessica never heard a voice that felt so pefect and calm like Taeng...as Taeng keep on singing along while driving slowly, Jessica close her eyes to listen to him..

"~nega mannan modeun namjaboda
gajang neol saranghalge
uri yeonaehalgga?
naega meomutgeorineun dongan neo-ege ssonajineun dareun namjadeulee
gwansim gadeukhan nunbit chinjeolhan taedo nan jeongmal michigesseo-...

(More than any guy that you've met 
I will love you the most
Shall we date?
While I was hesitating, there were so many other guys
Looking at you with great interest and treating you nice
I think I'll go crazy)"
 
Taeng glance over to Jessica's side when he stop for the stop light and stop singing...he look at her for a while without blinking...seeing her close her eyes and seem to listening to something...After stop hearing Taeng's voice, Jessica open her eyes back again and glance over also...she was surprise to see Taeng looking at her...she didn't know what to do...and just stare back at him...
 
And so the two stay like this until...*BEEP BEEP BEEP* The cars in the back honk rapidly from behind..
 
"Drive.." Jessica look away after getting annoyed by the loud honking...
 
"Uh.." Taeng look back to the front and keep on driving...
 
.
 
.
 
...An hour later...
 
The two somehow went back to being awkward because of something awhile ago....
*Flashback*
"You pass, Kim Taeng." The old man put on his glasses and smile at Jessica and Taeng before leaving...
"I PASS!" Taeng jumps up and down.."You pass!" Jessica forgot about everything and celebrate just like Taeng...
"Yoohoo!" They smile to each other brightly and Taeng suddenly hug Jessica...and so did she..."I pass it!" He say cheerfully...but then realized what is going on and quickly let go...
"Ahem..." He clear his throat and look down....Jessica's try to turn around and hide her red blush face right now after noticing it also..."Uh...lets go home.." he point to the parking lot and they walk quietly to there...

"Let put on some music.." Jessica mumble to herself and reach over to the music button....this time, it is a duet song...

(Click To Listen If You Want xD)

"~nan mi-umboda keokjeongseureon mame
mu-chakjeong chaja-gan neoye kolmok eokwiieseo
saenggakji mothan useumyeo bangineun neoreul bwah-sseo
(Because I was more worried than annoyed-..
I went to the entrance of your street without planning it
I didn’t think I’d see you but you greeted me with a smile)"
 
This time, Jessica start to sing along with the song...and so Taeng was memorize by Jessica's voice.. her high sweet voice....
"~sashi-reun malya na manhi kominhaesseo
ne-ge amugeot-do haejul su eom-neunkeol
aju manhi mojarado kajin geot eop-seodo
ireon narado bada ju-llae-...
(Actually, I worried about this a lot
Because I had nothing I could do for you
Even though I lack so much and I don’t have much
Will you still accept me?)"

When it was the male part, Taeng started to singing and sometime glancing over at Jessica who is nodding her head to the rhythm 
 
"It's only for you, just wanna be together for you-"
 
They start to sing together at the chorus part, blending in very perfectly and matching each other harmony beautifully through out the song...and so the car has became a karaoke room for Taeng and Jessica...
.
.
They end the song while smiling to each other slightly...Both of them seem like they want to confess something to the person they are staring at...but can't....
.
.
.
.
..End Chap...:D
Instead of being a designer, Jessica and Taeng should form a duo and be singers in here xDDDDD