Chapter Fourteen

You Who Came From Heaven

_That Evening_

"Are you okay?" Taeng, who is 'just passing by' Jessica's room stop to ask her when he noticed she is walking slowly trying to go outside.

"I'm okay." Jessica look up and smile at Taeng?!?! as she walk slowly by holding onto walls, doors, handles...After having a proper check up by the doctor, Jessica's foot is wrap around with a thin ankle bandage that will help her recover...

"Wha-...ah!" While trying to hold onto the door handle and talking, Jessica's hand slip making her almost fall down....

"Yah." Taeng catch her from falling and she fall onto Taeng slightly then...as they look at each other, their eyes meet directly...they stood there staring at each other for awhile before Jessica quickly look away after realizing what is happening..

"Sorry.." He let go of her and just scratch his head confusingly...

.

.

"What's wrong? Why are you two standing there like statues?" Tiffany curiously look at Jessica and Taeng as she first came out of her room.

"Huh?..it's because he want to go that way, but I want to go this way..." Jessica stutter while trying to make up something else...it would be really wierd to explain that she fall onto Taeng and they stared at each other.

"You can go first.." Taeng went on with the acting and tell Jessica to walk first...

"Tiffany, stop standing there, can you come help me?" Jessica look over and see Tiffany is zoning out while looking at her and Taeng...

"Huh?...ok.." She help Jessica walk slowly while Taeng follow behind them.

.

.

*Ding dong* While the three were eating dinner quietly, the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" Tiffany is the one that came out to open the door while Taeng and Jessica is still inside the kitchen...

.

.

"Eat more...since...you...are...injured.." Taeng quickly put a piece of food into Jessica's bowl and look down pretending to eat..."Thank you..." Jessica smile warmly while looking at the babo Taeng...but he didn't see that..

.

.

"Y.U.L!" Yul spell out his name in engrish for Tiffany...

"Yul? What are you doing here?" Tiffany poke her head out the door and look at him weirdly..

"Because I want to see Jessica...let me come in." 

"Andwae andwae! Jessica will kill me." Tiffany went outside and close the door behind...

"But...please...ah I forgot! Saengil chukha haminida! Woohoo!! How old are you? 42?" He burst into laugher while clapping his hands.."Ouch.." He rub his arm after getting punch by Tiffany.."Can I come in now?"

"No." Tiffany reply back coldly

"Yah Hwang Miyoung! You let your crush watch ove-hmmmm..." Yul mouth was cover by Tiffany as he talk about her crush...Taeng.

"I came here and met your crush yesterday...you let him inside but not your friend.." Yul pretend to be sad and pout.."Omo...I forgot that Yul didn't know...he can't come inside and know that Taeng lives here though...."

.

.


"Um..Thank you about the other time.." Jessica stop eating and look up at Taeng while smiling nicely..

"Ah..that..it's fine..." Taeng didn't know what to reply back and just grin awkwardly..

"Who is Tiffany talking to out there so long..I'm done eating, and so I'm going to go wash up...so um..yeah.." Jessica slowly stood up and limp out of the kitchen...

"I'll help you." Taeng without realizing suddenly grab Jessica's hand and start to help her walk slowly...

"Thanks.." They let go after Jessica's arrive where she wanted to, and she quickly smile at him before closing the door..

.

.


"Please~ I get to spend time with Jessica, and you can go somewhere with your crush...I heard that he have something for you...hoho.." Yul is still begging Tiffany to let him see Jessica outside their house..

"What? When did you ever talk to Taeng...you liar...and no Jessica is going to kill me if I let you in.."

"Please?? Pretty please??" Yul kneel down and beg Tiffany.

"Ugh get up. I don't want to have a scandal saying that I bully you...Arraso.." Tiffany rolled her eyes and shake her head...

"Woohoo!" Yul quickly run to his car trunk and got out something...Tiffany who saw it just stood there motuh wide open..."You put all that in your car?" What Yul took out is a big bouquet of flowers and some foods...

"You really like Jessi don't you...bravo.." Tiffany clap her hand at Yul will to not give up on Jessica..."But...if you do anything to Jessica, I'm going to kill you!!" She put her hand across her neck warning Yul to watch out..

"Yah, I used to be a player, not a ert.." 

.

.

"What sup bro!" Yul smile brightly at the blank Taeng when he walk inside their house..."Wait...you are here again???" He stop and walk backward to look at Taeng...

"He..uh...went over to eat dinner with us.." Tiffany quickly jump in to clear Yul suspicious..."Oh.."

"What the heck is he doing here again..." Taeng thought to himself while seeing Yul carrying a bunch of flowers..."Uh Taeng...do you want to go somewhere with me right now..for few minutes??" Tiffany shyly ask Taeng while looking down..

"Huh? Go somewhere?..."…”Today is her birthday or whatever Yoong said…so I can give that gift to her then..”

“Oh…you go outside first..I need to get something..” Tiffany went outside to wait for Taeng, while he find something inside….”Ah here..” Taeng look behind the TV where the gift is hidden and grab it quickly…he glance back inside to where Jessica is before leaving…

.

.

“What is this?” Tiffany look at the bright pink bag that Taeng is holding in his hand…

“Uh…you’ll see..” He said and quickly walk inside the car…”Is that for me?...awww”

They arrived at the Han River afterward because Tiffany didn’t know where to go, and so she just went here to get rid of stress and this is the only place where paparazzi won’t know…since it is always empty..

“Where is this?” Taeng is the first one to step out of the car and look around..

“It’s the Han River..it’s so beautiful here…ahh.” Tiffany approach the river and close her eyes while breathing in the fresh air.

“Oh..Tippany..”

“Huh?” Tiffany turn around and look at Taeng..

“I heard that it is..your birthday today…and so…here.” Taeng held out the pink bag and smile..

“Awww…is this really for me?” Tiffany was surprise that Taeng know her birthday…

“Uh..someone told me about it..”

“Ahaha crazy Yul, so that what you were talking about..” Tiffany smile and accept Taeng’s gift…

*Chut* “Thanks.” Tiffany suddenly lean over and kiss Taeng quickly on the cheek…making his eyes wide open…

.

.

.


“Fany-ah.” Jessica came out from the bathroom trying to look for Tiffany…

“Annyeong!” Yul quickly approach her and greet her brightly…

“WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?” Jessica gasped and try to walk away from Yul…

“Jessica, stop walking fast…you are injured…and I told Tiffany and her crush to go out for a minutes, so I can meet you. Hehe…” Yul went over to help Jessica but got push away…”Crush? What? Tiffany? Like? Taeng? What???”

“TIFFANY!” Jessica angrily yell out while grabing her phone…”Yah, I bought you flowers..hehe..” Yul held out the big bouquet on his hand…

.

.

.

“Uh…hello?” Tiffany wave her hand across Taeng’s face after he zoned out from the kiss…he still hasn’t figure out what is going on…”Babo..” Tiffany mumble to herself and smile.

“She kiss me? What?? Do you kiss people on birthday?”….”What was that?” After coming back to reality, Taeng curiously ask Tiffany…

“Huh….” Tiffany didn’t know how to answer his question…but instead her face light up like a tomato…”Uh….that’s how…you say Thank you…in foreign country..” Tiffany try to make up an excuse while looking down trying to cover her face..

*ring ring* Tiffany’s phone ring in the middle of the akward situation…”Thank you phone!” Tiffany thought to herself and pick up..

“TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG WHERE ARE YOU?” The first thing she hear is Jessica high pitch voice screaming on the other side…

“I uh….”

“Yah! I told you to not let Yul in!! Where are you!!! Come home quickly!!! And why are you going out in the evening again!!! What if reporters take pictures of you again!!!!!” Jessica coldly nag Tiffany on the other side and glare at Yul who is standing far away from her quietly…scare to say anything..

“I just…thought..I let you guys have some alone time together…hehe..” Tiffany stutter while replying to the Ice princess…

“No! Come home..I give 30 minutes..Now…Right now! N.O.W!” As Jessica hang up the phone Tiffany and Taeng ‘quickly zoom back home’ before Jessica explode.

.

.

.

“Why are you here?” Jessica turn around and fold her hands while looking at Yul

“Uh…I wanted to see you…because you keep on ignoring me.”

.

.

.

“I’m home Jessi..” Tiffany open the door slowly and went inside while Taeng blankly follow behind her..

“Get Yul out of here..” Jessica glance over Taeng instead of Tiffany but then quickly look away…

“Arraso, I’ll leave..” Yul sadly walk out the front door, even accidentally bumping into Taeng slightly without knowing…”What is wrong with him…crazy..

"Aish!..." Jessica stomp off to her room after looking at Taeng and Tiffany...she some how can't feel annoyed seeing them together....

.

.

..Next page, to read more ^^~...