Chapter Thirty Nine

You Who Came From Heaven

After the two wash up (seperate) cleanly they meet each other in the small living room..Taeng came out with just muscle shirt and cargo short but that make Jessica can't stop staring at him...

It was the other way around also, While Jessica was drying her hair with a towel and wearing shorts and a t-shirt, Taeng couldn't stop looking at her.

"Oh you're done.." Jessica try to change the subject and sat down infront of the couch on the floor...(Why is there a couch for? I don't know LOL Jessica probably couldn't think clearly because of Taeng-nim)

"Ohm." He sat down beside Jessica and turn around to look at her.

There was a moment of silent as they stare into each other...he stare into her eyes, and so did she...

Taeng suddenly lean to Jessica slowly, still staring at her...

Jessica know what is going to happen next and calmly close her eyes...not surprise since they were staring at each other.

Closer...and closer....til there was no gap left between them...Taeng place his lips onto Jessica's and start to kiss her...As he "ask" her to kiss him back, she accepted his request and so they start to kiss each other passionately...forgeting about everything else in world...and only thinking about the person in front...nobody else can stop them...maybe this is their first official, true kiss...

They were so into it, that the next you know, Taeng had already push Jessica slightly down to the floor and keep on going with their thing...not getting bother by anybody...

After awhile, they finally let go of each other to catch their breath and stare at each other again...

"I....love you.." Taeng quietly confess to Jessica and smile...

"Me...too." She reply back happily..

"Jessica...What would you do if I leave you?" He suddenly ask Jessica, he really didn't know what to do, her eyes make him want to blurt everything out to her...

"Huh?...Aye, stop joking around.." She hit him playfully thinking that Taeng is just joking around.

"I'm serious."

"Huh?...If you really do..I will cry.." Jessica frown and look away.

"Just kidding..ahah." He can't go on seeing Jessica's sad face and turn it into a joke instead.

"Really?" She look at him blankly, confuse on what Taeng actually trying to see.

"I'm just teasing you..Just kidding..hehe..." He smile brightly at her and laugh pretending that was a joke.

"Stop joking me like that! I'm going to have a heart attack.." Jessica pout and stare at Taeng...

Taeng smile at her before leaning in and kiss her again...and so they went on with their romantic moment for awhile before finally parting awat=y.

.

.

"I'm hungry.." Jessica stood up after Taeng and rub her stomach..

"Me too.." And so the two left their house to go grab something to eat near the beaches..

.

.

Jessica and Taeng arrive at the foods venue close to there, only about a 6 minutes drive to...They walk around holding hands like little kid while observing which foods to eat. The place was full of restaurants and shops surrounding them, so there shouldn't be any hunger problem anymore..

"Here!" Jessica point to a seafood shop infront of them and drag Taeng inside.

"Welcome Ms and Mr, Is it only two people?" The waiter politely bow to them waiting to escourt them to a table.

"Yes, two." 

"Okay Ms and Mr, follow me." The waiter show them their table and politely take their orders.

.

.

.

"Ah!" Jessica pick up a piece of food and wanting to feed it to Taeng.

"Uh." He ate the food and smile brightly.."It's good." 

"Hihi.." They laugh and enjoy their dinner together happily.

.

.

.

"Why is it suddenly raining?" After arriving back home, there were lightnings in the sky and suddenly rain out of no where...The sky was clearly sunny and calm earlier, why all of a sudden it's raining?..Seem like the GFG up in heaven is warning Taeng, that his promise is getting closer and closer to its deadline.

.

.

.

_10:00pm_

While they were getting ready to close their eyes and sleep, Jessica suddenly poke Taeng, who is lying down on the floor trying to sleep.

"Huh?" He look up.

"It's cold and scary." She pout, talking about the outside 

"Do...you want my blanket?" He stood up and gave his blanket to Jessica..

"No..the thunder is scary.." Jessica frown while looking outside to the thunders flashing.

Taeng realize what he need to do and got on the bed, lying beside Jessica.."You're scare of thunder?" 

"Ani..it's just scary...and annoying...everytime there was a thunder storm, I would go over to Tiffany's room and sleep with her.." 

"Haha..alright...I promise it won't be scary anymore.." Taeng smile to Jessica warmly..."I'm sleepy.." He said and close his eyes..

"Uhm.." She move closer and smile before closing her eyes also...And so, that night, Jessica has never sleep on a comfy and warm pillow like one tonight before..She was sleeping in Taeng embrace and Taeng let her use his arm as a pillow...Aww...how sweet...

.

.

Goodnight our cute couple heart

Day 6 end. :)


Gah!! This is too sweet :X And their "first official" kiss...xDDD