Chapter Eight

You Who Came From Heaven

.

.

"So she is the one who have the bracelet..." Taeng glance over to Tiffany who is focusing on driving..."How am I going to get it...Must tell Yoong later...But...where did she put it.." He look at Tiffany hand, and notice the bracelet isn't there anymore..


_Learning With Miss Hwang_

Taeng and Tiffany arrive at their house after 20 minutes of driving.. As Tiffany try to carry the two bags inside, Taeng grab it from her.."I'll carry it." He smile and carry the two heavy bags to the house..."Did she put it in here?" 

"Thanks. Okay. Today, we will learn some basic stuffs..hehe." Tiffany thought back about her assumption that Taeng lost his memories and so he doesn't know what is what...

"Learn?" Taeng cluelessly look at her...the only two things that Taeng learned before is how to speak, and magic.

"Uh huh." Tiffany nodded her head and start to take out everything in the bags...as she did..Taeng try to glance closely to see what is inside.

"Okay. First thing, this is a toothbrush and this is toothpaste." Tiffany hold up two item and explain to Taeng.."You need to brush your in the morning and night *fast foward* after you put toothpaste on it, you go like this." Tiffany pretend to brush her teeths while Taeng is actively listening to her..."Brush your teeth??...I never brush my teeth..and it's still perfect though." 

"Oh." He nod to signal that he understand.

"Good. Next thing a towel. *fast foward*...fifth thing...soap and shampoo...you use this to wash your hair when you wash up..." Tiffany explain everything clearly to Taeng.."Please don't say you don't know how to wash up..x.x" Tiffany was scared Taeng would ask some crazy questions about that, and so she quickly went on....


"When are you going to leave..??" Jessica feel anoyed by Yul, who is sitting next to her desk.

"When you leave." He answer back cooly and smile.

"Ughh.." Jessica put her head down her desk and sigh..."Stupid Yul.." She mumble to herself quietly not to let Yul hear it...

"I heard that." Yul chuckle after seeing Jessica can't even lift her head up now..."I'm telling the boss that you are being lazy."

"No! I'm not..." She quickly got up and act like she is looking at some papers..

"It's almost time to go home. Let go eat somewhere!" Yul stare directly to her, this make Jessica push his head away quickly and glare at him

"No." she answer short and to the point.


Back to Miss Hwang's lesson with babo Taeng...Tiffany is showing Taeng everywhere around the house, explaining what is what to him....

"This is Jessica's room...Never go in there unless you want to die." Tiffany warn Taeng by making a frighten face..."Jes...si..ca? Is that her name..." 

"There is only two rooms in this house..I feel bad that you have to sleep on the couch.." Tiffany shake her head and they head out to the kitchen...

"Finally here. We rarely cook anything in the kitchen...so it's look kind of new..but, here is the stove.." She point to the black square box in one corner..."You just turn the heat up a little, then put the pot or pan up there and it will cook.."

"Oh." "Why do humans have too many complicated things...can't you just 'bum!' and it appear.." In heaven, everything appear out of magic, so there is no need to own any of this...Taeng thought, only if they use magics down here...life will be more easy.

.

.

"Where did I keep that book.." Tiffany is now standing on a stool trying to find a cooking book up in the high counter..."Found it!" As she try to grab the book and go down..she loose her balance and fall into Taeng who is standing behind watching her..

"Ah! Are you okay?" As Taeng try to catch her, their faces were really close..but Tiffany quickly move away..

"Why do you always fall?" Taeng ask her after she safely standing on the ground.

"I-I don't know.." Tiffany quickly walk away to the living room.."Clumsy...tsk tsk.."


"Where is my CAR?" Jessica freak out after not seeing her car in the spot that she parked.

"Your car?..Oh..don't worry it's safely returning to your house.." Yul reply back 

"WHAT? What did you do to it???" 

"I tell them to towed it to your house, so I can take you home." 

"You did what?" Jessica glare at Yul

"I tell them to towed it to your house, so you can ride in my car!!!!!" Yul slowly said so that Jessica don't have to ask him again..

"WHAT?" She can't believe what he did.

"Nope, not repeating again." Yul said and unlock his car with his keys..."Are you going to go home? Or stay here..?" He went over to the other side and open the door for Jessica..

"Aishh.." This leave Jessica no choice but to let him take her home..

.

.

"See!" Yul point out to the white car park next to him as he drive into her front yard.

"Whatever." Jessica said and got off.

"Aren't you going to pay me back?" Yul poke his head out the window and smile..

"Nobody tell you to take me..why don't you go take Tiffany and tell her to pay you back instead..ugh!!" Jessica yell out before slaming the front door shut.

 

Taeng, who is sitting in the living room, was suprised when Jessica slam the door and look over at her..

"What..what are you looking at blondie!" Jessica try to take her anger out at Taeng...but Taeng just look at her wierdly before switching his eyes back to the TV.

"Yah! Why are you still there looking at the TV. Remember you are the servant in here!"

"Yeh yeh! What do you want??" Taeng turn around again to look at Jessica...Jessica also look at him..both of them look at each other without saying a word until Tiffany come out and break the wierd atmosphere.

"Jess! When did you came home?" Tiffany ask Jessica..."Huh?" Jessica quickly look away from Taeng and answer Tiffany's question..."Just....right now."

"Why did she looked at me...do she still can't believe I'm an angel??"

"Did Yul take you home?" 

"Uh..he towed my car so I have to go with him..ugh.." Jessica roll her eyes just thinking back to earlier..

"Haha..how cute are you guys...When are you guys going to declare that you guys are dating?" Tiffany chuckle while asking Jessica.

"NEVER!" Jessica reply back and glare at Tiffany.

"Wae oh Jessi..You're 24 already. Even though Yul might look like a player..he seem so sweet to you." Tifany smile and blink rapidly 

"If he's sweet, then why don't you like him then." After the conversation end with Jessica scary attitude. Tiffany quickly fled to another place to avoid getting kill by Jessica, if she ask anything more.

"Yay everyone is here..lets go eat!!" Tifany excitedly scream out while in the kitchen making Jessica and Taeng look at her.

"Did you make the foods???" Jessica approach her in the kitchen and sniff the foods.

"No. Taeng made it. I just stand next to him and help out...just in case...there might be another explosion..hehe."

"It taste good..that blondie know how to cook??" Jessica try a spoonful of the soup and then another one.

"How is it?" Tiffany ask Jessica.

"What..it's..not that good...bleh.." She said and walk to the other side.

"Taeng! Come and eat dinner." Tiffany walk outside and drag him to the kitchen while Jessica is just looking at them wierdly.

"Ah I'm hungry." He sat down and start to scoop foods into his bowl.

"Shikshin." Jessica blurted out what was on her mind, when she see Taeng puting a bunch of stuff inside his bowl.

"Haha." Tiffany just laugh beside at their funny interactions.

"What shikshin. I'm just hungry and the foods is good! Why don't you try it? Here!" Taeng quickly grab a piece of meat and put it inside Jessica's bowl.

"It's good..." Jessica try to chew down the meat Taeng give her and frown.."What. That's normal. Nothing...nothing special about it!" She look down to her foods to avoid Taeng, who is sitting in front of her.

 

After they finished eating, Tiffany suggest a round of rock paper scissor to see who will wash the dishes.

"1, 2, 3!" They all put their hands out...Tiffany show a rock while Jessica and Taeng put out scissors.

"Hehe..I'm free!" Tiffany claps happily while the other two frown.

After playing like 4 rounds, all the outcomes were a tie...even Tiffany shook her head while judging the game.

"Aigoo..why don't you two just do the dishes while I go wash up. Jessi! Don't be mean to Taeng." Jessica and Taeng still sat there hopelessly while Tiffany stood up already..

"Why with him!? I'm not doing the dishes!"

"Annyeong chingus!" Tiffany said and disappear outside.

"You're the servant. So you need to clean this up!" Jessica push the bowls and plates over to Taeng's side.

"What? But Tippany say that you are doing it too!" He push it back to the middle.

"Ugh. Fine, you on that side! I'm on this side." Jessica divide the two sink and stand on the left one, while Taeng stand on the right side.

 

"Yah! It's still not clean!" Jessica scream at Taeng when he gave her the bowl that still look dirty.

"What? It's clean!!" 

"No it's not."

"Yes it's is." And instead of washing the dishes, the two stood there argue with each other.

"Aish stupid alien!" Jessica push Taeng making him almost lose his balance.

"Yah! Why did you push me! And I told you I'm not an alien!"

"Whatever." 

"Whatever then." They quiet down after that...after doing half of it..Jessica suddenly stop and walk away.."You do the rest."

"Yah!" He yell out but Jessica left already...leaving Taeng with the left over dishes.

.

.

.


_That Night_

Everybody have different thoughts as they get ready to sleep....

_In Tiffany's Room_

"You.." Tiffany is talking to her pink bear sitting on her bed...something is wrong with the people in this house...both of them keep on talking to stuff teddy bears.

"Babo." She poke the bear slightly in it cheek and just smile...Tiffany then think back to all the time that Taeng has helped her...earlier..when they first met...the day before...

"Thanks." She poke the bear's cheek again and hug it.

_Jessica's Room_

"Grrr" While Tiffany is talking nicely to the bear, on this side...Jessica is being violent to the bear again...hitting it head a bunch of time.

"You! Just because you can cook, that doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to you!! Pshh!! Who said angel were nice!!! They even yelled back!" Jessica think back to when she and Taeng was argueing in the kitchen.

"Grr..bleh...babo babo!!" She keep on hitting the bear..

_Outside the Living Room_

"Ahh it still hurt." Taeng rub his arm, the side that Jessica push him and pout.."Why do she always push me!" He think back to all the time that he been pushed and frown.

"How can a nice human be living with a mean human???" Taeng is refering to Tiffany and Jessica...

"And where the heck is Yoong! When you need him, he's no where to be found!!!" Taeng look around hoping that Yoong will appear..."Ahh..it's so scary and dark out here.." He quickly close his eyes and went to sleep..

.

.

End Chap smiley