Scious

Numbers
 
"Can't you just sit still?" Kris snapped, finally loosing his patience with Tao, who was bouncing in the seat beside him.
 
"I'm sorry, I'm just excited that's all."
 
Kris let out an audible sigh, shaking his head at the younger.
 
"You don't even know what this experiment is."
 
Tao only shook his head in response.
 
"He's right though, it's exciting." Xiumin joined in. "You could at least try to anticipate it and stop being so pessimistic."
 
The blonde let out a frustrated sigh, scratching his head before beginning to play with his earring, a habit he had picked up whenever he was stressed. Chen smiled, resting his head against Minseok's shoulder and Xiumin only smiled down at the younger, who was snuggling into his side.
 
 
"BABY I'M SO LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY~" Ricky sang at the top of his voice as he bounced around in the back of the van.
 
"How do you dance so lively to a song like this?" C.A.P asked.
 
"He's right." Changjo chimed in. "Can't we listen to the Wonder Girls instead? I like th-"
 
"We know you do." Niel cut him off, before switching the song over until G Dragon was playing, causing L.Joe to squeal in excitement.
 
"I like G Dr-" L.Joe began, but Niel cut him off.
 
"Yes hyung, we know you do."
 
 
Big Bang were also on their way to the lab, TOP and Seungri were sitting in the two front seats, behind the drivers, and Taeyang, Daesung and G Dragon were sitting in the back, having a rave to ringa linga, hands in the air, with G Dragon hanging out of the window.
 
"You do realize that if we got there and you were acting like this, then they would probably ask us to leave." Seungri attempted to clarify as he turned to the tree retarded members sitting in the back seats.
 
His hyungs only ignored him.
 
"You know, sometimes, I wonder how you're the youngest when they all act like that." T.O.P sighed, glancing into the back.
 
"I don't know what you're on about." Seungri retorted. "You usually act worse than that."
 
 
"Welcome to the lab." A young woman bowed politely to Jinyoung as he climbed out of the van, making him feel a little taken aback by the immediate greeting.
 
"Ah, thank you, Jung Jinyoung." He smiled as he introduced himself. "B1A4's leader."
 
"Thank you very much Mr. Jung." She smiled. "If you would all like to follow me." She smiled, turning and walking into the building, giving the members of B1A4 no other option than to follow her.
 
When they arrived inside, they were led into a large bright room, where idols were sitting round, drinking cups of tea and coffee.
 
"What can I get you to drink?" The woman asked. "Tea, coffee?"
 
"I'll have a tea please." Jinyoung smiled, before looking towards the other members as he waited for them to also answer the woman.
 
He crossed his legs and looked towards the man standing at the front of the room, upon a small platform. The man cleared his voice before he began to speak.
 
"Good afternoon everyone." The man smiled brightly. "It's wonderful to see that you are all here, first of all, we would like to give you the warmest of welcomes, and we sincerely hope that you will be comfortable and enjoy your stay here with us. In a moment, you will be shown to your beds, it's compulsory that you sleep first." The man paused, glancing at the members of B1A4, who had just received their drinks and were beginning to sip them uneasily, before he continued. "It will help you to digest your medication."
 
At this every idol who was sitting in that room felt their eyes widen, and hushed whispers of confusion were exchanged between them.
 
"What?"
 
"Medication?"
 
"Did they put something in our drinks?"
 
Hearing this, the man only continued.
 
"You will sleep, and when you wake up, the experiment will be explained to you in detail." He smiled, "Rest well."
 
 
"If you would kindly come this way." The woman smiled at B Bomb, giving him a small smile, and also giving Kyung an opportunity to check out her , earning him a whack across the ear from Zico.
 
"Ow!" He grumbled, rubbing his ear and giving Zico a dirty look.
 
"Well you shouldn't have been checking her out, you're too young."
 
"What the hell?" Kyung cried. "You're younger than me."
 
"Then start acting your age, checking out her is childish." He retorted, lowering his voice towards the end. "You could at least try looking up her skirt." He smirked, causing both of them to burst into a fit of very childish giggles.
 
 
"Hyung I want to lie on the bed next to yours." Gongchan grinned, immediately climbing onto the bed next to Jinyoung's.
 
"Alright Channie." Jinyoung sighed, giving him a weak smile.
 
"What's wrong?" The brunette asked, noticing his leader's discomfort.
 
"I just have an uneasy feeling about this, that's all." Jinyoung sighed, smoothing out the covers of the bed he was now lying in. "The way they gave us 'medication'..." He trailed off to think for a moment. "They didn't tell us what was in it, what we were having it for..."
 
"I know what you mean." Gongchan agreed. "I guess we should just try get some rest and see what the rules are." The maknae smiled, "Get a good rest hyung."
 
"We're just not scious enough." Jinyoung sighed. "They know too much and we know nothing." He seemed now to be more frustrated with himself than anything else.
 
"Sleep well hyung." Gongchan mumbled.
 
"You too Channie. You too."
 
 
"Uhh, Byunghun, I wish you'd learn to stop talking in your sleep." Chunji grumbled, opening his eyes a fraction, just enough to be able to see L.Joe and kick him off of the step he was curled up on, causing him to fall down a step before his hands found the railings and his eyes widened in fear.
 
Chunji only smirked, snuggling back down into the metal beneath him before a thought hit him.
 
He fell asleep on a bed.
 
So why the had he just woken up on a metal staircase attached to the side of a building?
 
He sat bolt upright when the realization hit him, making his eyes widen in horror as he looked around an oh-so-familliar setting.
 
 
"This is just crazy." Taeyang sighed, sitting back down on the throne.
 
"It doesn't make any sense. Not at all." Daesung sighed, massaging his temples.
 
"Nothing makes any sense when you're concerned." Seungri huffed, crossing his legs and sinking back into the oversized chair.
 
T.O.P paced back and forth, racking his brain for answers to all of the questions bombarding him at that moment.
 
"This place doesn't even exist, it was all just a set, how the hell can we be somewhere that doesn't exist?" Taeyang frowned, glancing round the set of 'Fantastic Baby'. Only it wasn't a set at all. It was unbelievably real.
 
 
"When I fell asleep my hair was red." P.O proclaimed, pulling his hair down and inspecting his now-ginger hair.
 
"We established we are in the setting of 'tell them' about half an hour ago." Jaehyo frowned.
 
"Well that's a load of bull crap. You only woke up about five minutes ago." P.O frowned, pulling a face at his hyung when he turned away from him, ignoring his remark.
 
Zico crossed his legs, looking round the small place they had woken up in, and he remembered this was definitely the place where they had filmed 'tell them'.
 
"ALL IDOLS PLEASE REPORT TO THE WHITE ROOM IMMEDIATELY." A mechanical voice rang out of seemingly no-where, causing the members of BLOCK B to look round in confusion.
 
"I guess we should probably go see what the authorities want." U-Kwon joked, earning him a punch on the arm from B Bomb.
 
 
"Welcome to the experiment idols." The same man they had seen earlier appeared on the screen in the centre of the room, causing Kyungsoo to squirm a little in discomfort. He stood wearing a white lab coat, alongside another man, and the woman who had served the idols their 'medication'.
 
"We would like to first of all, formerly introduce ourselves. I am 257, this is 1913 and this is 102515."
 
Kyungsoo's shoulders slouched as he stared intently at the screen, anticipating what would be said next. Jongin slipped an arm around his shoulders in an attempt to comfort him.
 
"This is the beginning of our experiment, as you can see, you have all been placed in a music video. Your tasks will be set individually, please come here as soon as you are called, and we will let you know which idol you must eliminate. You can do this by using any weapon you can find in their music video. Once an idol has been eliminated, you may return to your own music video, and you are safe. All eight groups will be given-"
 
"Eight?" Chanyeol asked. For someone so dumb he was rather observant. "There's only seven here."
 
"I think you'll find that there is eight." The man on the screen nodded. "You do realize that EXO m and EXO k count as separate groups right?"
 
And in that moment twelve hearts all dropped at once.
 
"You mean we're against one another?" Suho spoke up, and the man on the screen only nodded.
 
"Also, I think I should mention that the central area in the MAMA video is deadly. You're wearing those cloaks for a reason. Look down. Let this be a word of warning to anyone else who enters that video. Look down. If you look into the light, you're going to die. With that said, I think it would be best to wish you all the best of luck, now, let the experiment begin!" He proclaimed, a large grin spreading across his face. As they watched the horrified idols disperse back into their own videos.
 

Thank you! ^^
Yes, some groups weren't mentioned here, but some groups aren't mentioned in some chapters, they are all there, don't worry ^^
This week, happy birthday to ...
Chanyeol!

Here is next week's teaser image ~