Enlighten

Numbers

"We should rest." Taeyang said, standing up from his throne and looking at two remaining members.

"Yeah, we should." Daesung replied, lazily lolling to the side and closing his eyes.

"Not here you idiot! We need to go somewhere safer." Taeyang argued, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Can't. Sleeping. Shhh." Daesung said, placing his finger on his lips.

"Oh come on Seungri. Let's just leave him here to die." With that the maknae stood up from his throne and followed the temporary leader.

"No! No! Don't leave me to die! That's cruelty, guys! Wait!" Seungri shook his head at his hyung's behavior, but continued walking. It wasn't long before the three had found a secluded, safe looking area, where they planned to spend the night.

"I will not, repeat, will not be sleeping on the floor." Daesung stated sassily, crossing his arms over his chest. Taeyang rolled his eyes and pushed the younger to the ground roughly.

"You have no where else to sleep..." Taeyang shrugged, walking further into their area and claiming the spot in the corner.

"That hurt." Daesung whined, annoying Taeyang further.

The eldest wasn't happy at all. His leader and his hyung had both died and he was stuck babysitting the rest of the group. He wasn't a leader. He didn't know how lead a cat into its bed, let alone two grown men into survival. The eldest rolled over on the hard ground and sighed deeply.

Seungri found a comfy-ish looking area and removed his jacket, he scrunched into a ball and placed in on the ground for a pillow. He laid down and stared at the sky above him. His mind racing with questions and scenarios. His heart began to beat faster. He was scared. Not only for himself, but for his hyungs too, how would they all get through this?

"Urgh...Urgh...What...Oh good God! I can't sleep like this!" Daesung growled, sitting up and crossing his arms.

"Try." Seungri grumbled back, placing an arm over his eyes.

"It hurts though!" Daesung whined, pouting slightly.

"Well..."

"Could Seungri please report to the white room." The mechanical voice interrupted Young Bae. Seungri slowly sat up and looked at his hyungs.

"Seunghyu-" He began to speak again, but the maknae held a hand out and shook his head.

"I've got to go. I'll be back before you know it."

With that he walked away.

Towards the white room.

When he entered the room he didn't even bother to looked interested in what was happening. He took a seat on the white stool and waited for his instructions. A young women appeared on the screen.

"Seungri! It's very nice to see you." She said, faking a smile.

Seungri scoffed before replying.

"Unfortunately the feelings aren't mutual. Could you please hurry up? I was trying to sleep."

"As you wish." She paused to clear . "You are to kill Kyung from Block B."

A picture, of who Seungri could only assume was Kyung, appeared on the screen.

"Good luck." The woman spoke finally, before the screen turned black.

Seungri scoffed again before standing up.

Like he was going to need luck!

"2... 27... No..." Key mumbled to himself, dragging the small rocks across the ground as he wracked his brain.

"Kibum, this is really no use." Minho sighed when he saw what the elder was doing, going to sit beside him and crossing his long legs.

Key let out a sigh and closed his eyes, his head falling forewords and his hands tangling in his hair.

"Please, just let me try this, it might work-"

"But it's not going to."

"Please!" Key pleaded, giving the taller boy a desperate look.

Minho shook his head and pressed his lips together in a firm, thin line. Why Key was even trying all this crazy stuff with numbers made no sense to Minho at all, but he figured he would let the elder at least try to accomplish whatever he was trying to do, rather than try to stop him.

It might not have made any sense, but who knows... Key could even have been going crazy. After all, it was a lot to loose three of your closest friends in such a short period of time, so much so that it hadn't fully hit Minho.

Yet.

All was silent in the room as the idols slept. Snores erupted around the room, drowning out the sound of footsteps padding across the floor as Seungri crept into the area, looking down at the men all curled up and sleeping on the floor.

When he reached one who looked all too familiar, he crouched down beside the boy, getting a good look at his face to make sure it was the right person.

"Kyung?" He asked, his voice low so as not to wake any of the other members.

The boy laying on the floor began to stir, his head rolling to the other side as he let out a sigh, his eyes beginning to open slowly.

"Mmh..." He mumbled in response.

"Kyung." Seungri tried again, looking down at him intently.

"W...Wh..." He began, his eyes opening slowly as he looked up at the maknae of Big Bang.

Seungri gave Kyung a soft smile and patted his head.

"Wakey-wakey." Seungri grinned.

"Would you care to enlighten me as to why you're even here?" The boy croaked, surprising Seungri at the vocabulary he managed to use, despite how tired he was.

"To kill you." Seunri shrugged.

"Ugh. I'm dreaming right?" Kyung croaked out as he rolled over, flinging an arm across his face as he did so.

"Yes." Seungri chuckled. "Yes you are." He smiled, waiting until the boy began snoring again, before he put his hands either side of his head gently, before sharply snapping his head to the side, wincing when he heard the bones in his neck crack.

There were no hospitals here.

There was nothing that anyone could do.

They would have to leave the boy with the broken neck there.

And he would die a slow and painful death.


Ok guys, so I know that this one was a little boring, but can I tell you, next chapter is going to be an absolute killer with double the fun! I'm very excited to write that one!
I don't know if you're going to enjoy it or not, though I do hope you will.
Gosh I know it's late but did you guys see Alphabat's new MV? Even if you don't like them or know of them, I highly reccommend you see this because holy crap... It's ing amazing!!!!!!
Here it is for those of you who have not seen it! :3



Ooh, and are you looking forewords to Woohyun (or whoo hyun ~ Whatever SM wants to call him xD) and Key's new MV?! I think I'm going to die!!!!!!

Anyhow birthday spam!!! This time we have just Changmin and Jun^^


And finally ~ Next week's teaser!