Sacrifice

Numbers

"Youngjae, B.A.P, eliminated." A voice rang out, interrupting Key's thought's of worry. Jonghyun had been gone for what seemed like forever, and now finally there was - wait. Shouldn't he be back by now? Key was still a little worried at this, but brushed it off as nothing, this meant that he had succeeded didn't it?

"Daehyun, B.A.P, eliminated.

Key frowned.

"Jongup, B.A.P, eliminated."

Was he meant to kill this many people?

"Zelo, B.A.P, eliminated."

What the hell had happened?

"Jonghyun,  SHINee, eliminated."

As soon as the words had reached Key's ears, it took a moment for him to comprehend what the voice had said. Jonghyun? SHINee? Eliminated?

He...

He couldn't have died! He promised he would come back safely! This couldn't happen.

The final name went unheard to Key's ears as he out, collapsing to the floor and sobbing his heart out. He didn't even get to say goodbye. No final hug. No final kiss. Just a broken promise, and like that, his boyfriend was gone.

"Kibum-ah!" Minho called, holding back his own tears as he ran over to the man who was sat on the floor, shaking uncontrollably. "Kibum -ah." He lowered his voice to a whisper as he pulled Key into his chest, wrapping his arms around him and holding him tightly.

Key wailed loudly in pain. His heart had shattered, and with Jonghyun being the cause of the heartbreak, there was no body there to glue it back together again for him.

"Would SHINee's Minho please report to the white room immediately."

Key only squeezed his eyes tighter shut and squeezed the only friend he had left.

"Don't go Minho. Please." He begged.

"Kibum, I have to."

"Please! No! You have to stay! I'm not loosing anyone else, I made that mistake by letting Jonghyun go, I won't make it again!"

"He was just a sacrifice none of us were willing to make." The taller boy reasoned. "I'm not going to die. Think about it, you'll die if I don't go!" Minho snapped, tugging himself away from Key, causing the smaller boy to fall against the floor, curling his body up and sobbing in self-pity.

Minho frowned. He knew Key was heartbroken over the loss of his boyfriend, but it hurt him too, they were very close friends. Though Minho knew that Key needed to stop being so dense. If he didn't let him go, he would die.

"Goodbye Kibum." Minho sighed, turning to walk to the white room as a tear finally escaped and ran down his cheek. Three deaths was too much for him to cope with.

He hastily wiped away the tear track that had formed on his cheek and looked up at the big screen in front of him.

"Minho." A man smiled down at him. "It's nice to see you here."

Minho gave a firm nod, curling his fingers into fists, digging his nails into his palms. Resisting the urge to yell at the man on the screen as loud as he could.

He wanted to scream, ask them why they were doing this over and over until they gave him an answer, but still, he just sat there, too scared of what they would do to him if he did. Minho knew that they could kill him in an instant.

"You must kill Zico." The man stated, as an image of the dreadlock-haired rapper appeared on the screen.

Minho nodded again, standing up and getting ready to leave, only stopping to turn back and glare at the black screen when he heard the man's chuckle, followed by a gentle 'So over confident...'

He wasn't over confident. He wasn't confident at all. He just didn't want to die.

Letting out a small sigh, Minho walked into the open area where Block B were busy head banging to music, though the party looked fairly small, weren't there supposed to be seven members?

"Oh, we have company!" Jae-Hyo announced, walking over to Minho and slinging his arm around his neck. "Though I suggest you go back. You can't hurt us."

Minho raised an eyebrow at him.

"I don't intend to."

"Oh!" Jae-Hyo chuckled. "So, you're here for what then? To keep us company? See if we felt like a chat?" He scoffed. "I'm actually pretty damn clever. I know that's not why you're here, so I suggest you stop lying and just get on with telling us why you're here, before I have to kick your sorry out of here."

"I'm not lying." Minho frowned, looking over at the others. "I'm not here to hurt you, I need to kill one of you, but I don't intend on doing it in a way that's going to hurt you, I'm not that cruel."

"And which one of us is that going to be?" U-Kwon asked, swallowing in fear, his good mood suddenly replaced by worry.

Minho breathed out through his nose, looking down at the ground, before glancing back up at the expectant looks on the men's faces.

"Zico."

Zico only stared at him for a moment before scoffing and rolling his eyes.

"There's no way you're going to kill me." He twitched his eyebrow and looked Minho up and down."

"Well there's no way I'm going to let my friend die. I've lost enough of them already."

Zico chuckled, picking up the can of soda that sat on the table as he leaned back against it, cracking open the can and bringing it up to his lips.

"And what? You think I'll let you do this?"He asked, his playful smirk hidden behind the can as he closed his lips around the lip of the can and took a long drink from the can.

Minho sighed as the man attempted to intimidate him by acting so relaxed.

That was until he began coughing uncontrollably, throwing the can to the side as he threw himself forewords, coughing and spluttering as he clawed at his throat.

The other men all stood around, simply watching him choke and cough and splutter, all of them letting out a gasp when blood splattered across the floor, dribbling from the brunette's mouth as he gasped for breath.

"Oh my God, Zico!" U-Kwon cried, rushing over to his leader and putting his hand on his back. "What happened? What's wrong? Why are you bleeding?" He demanded.

"I...I..." Zico tried, but the words were cut off by another round of heavy coughing and more blood hitting the floor.

Minho's eyes widened at the scene which was unfolding before him, and he picked the can off of the floor, being careful not to tough the liquid just in case. He turned the can round and there was a note stuck to the back of it, 'Dear boys, I'd like you to think of this little can as your secret weapon. We thought that since every other group has a weapon of some sort, you should have one too. It is filled with a very dangerous and highly corrosive acid, which, will burn the victim's flesh down to the bone if it makes contact with their skin. We recommend splashing this in an attacker's face for self defense... Unless you want to die.'

Minho sighed, looking back down at the man who had now collapsed on the floor, no-longer breathing and his eyes wide open in horror. The tracks of his pained tears still shining on his cheeks, despite the bloody cavern where his mouth had been previously. Now it was just a gore-filled red hole, complete with teeth and bone, his tongue had long since gone, and so had most of his insides.

How ironic.

Killed by his own secret weapon, which even he didn't know existed.


This was a little short I feel.... Hmm..
Well, what did you think? :3

Birthday spam~
P.O and Kyuhyun!!!! ^^

Mhmmm yy!!!   |   Awww such a cutie!!!
Wow there's a pretty huge difference in these..
*Squishes oppas face* I love my little Gyu~


*dances* You guys better be excited, the oneshot request shop is re-opening soon!!!! <3

Here is the teaser image for next chapter ^^