Prevail

Numbers

"I'm still slightly shocked at how fast all of this is moving."  Minho sighed, shaking his head. He couldn't quite believe that so many people had died over just the past couple of days.

"I know what you mean." Key mumbled, shifting in position as he attempted to get comfortable on the floor again. It was a silly place to have to sleep, but with a dead body in the car they couldn't sleep in there, and they couldn't bring themselves to move it just yet. "I can't believe that over half of our group is dead." He breathed, his voice beginning to crack. He still hadn't processed that not only his leader, but also his boyfriend and the maknae were dead already.

Minho let out a sigh.

"Do you think it's because we're rappers they think we're stronger or something?" He asked, his voice quiet.

"Maybe." Key in his lips before he continued. "But they're wrong. I mean it's all ok for them to expect that of you, since you have such a bad boy image. But what about me Minho?" He asked, closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath. "I'm always known as the girly one who cares more about fashion than anything else. I mean, yeah, I know I'm gorgeous and I like to flaunt my beauty in designer clothes, and I like to say I'm manly, but that doesn't mean they need to put my manliness to the test by killing my friends. Some people just show their masculinity different to others, that's all."

Minho smiled gently, before shifting across to where Key was laid and wrapping his arms around him.

"Honestly, I can't win this." Minho confessed. "I know I'm not going to make it to the end. So what's the point?" He chuckled, burying his nose into Key's hair.

"Don't talk like that." Key shook his head, pushing Minho away lightly before turning to stare at him in shock. "Of course, we can win it together."

"No we can't." Minho sighed, seeing the situation in more clarity than Key.

"We can." He sighed. "I'll kill whoever it takes. You just need to do the same. And together, we shall prevail."

"It's not like that."

"Of course it is."

Key had the whole situation planned out. They needed to be ruthless. The shouldn't care about who they had to kill, they shouldn't care about how they had to do it.

And if they did that, then they would live.

"Would Key of SHINee please report to the white room." A voice sounded through the room and Key sat up slowly, his slender hands stabilizing him as he looked back down at Minho.

"Just watch and see. It's easy." He flicked his silky black hair, before getting to his feet and strutting towards the door.

"Seriously, we just need some alcohol and we're sorted!" Daesung grinned, lying upside down in he throne.

"Daesung, how many times do I have to tell you? We're not throwing a party." Taeyang huffed, grabbing the blond by the ankle and harshly pulling him off of the throne, causing him to land on the floor with an uncomfortable thud.

Daesung sat up, rubbing his head and pouting, before he looked up at Seungri, who was standing next to their new leader.

"Youngbae's right, there's really no need." He chuckled.

"But, you killed him! You did really well! We need to celebrate!" He smiled, dusting off his pants as he got to his feet.

"No we don't." Taeyang sighed. "We can celebrate if we win. That's all. Now I don't know about you but I'm hungry, so shall we go find something to eat?"

Daesung sighed before mumbling under his breath how he really deserved some alcohol if he got through this.

"I still can't believe he's gone." C.A.P said.

"I know." Niel rolled his eyes. "He was a better leader than you were."

"He was not!"

"Well I didn't see you jumping in to save us at any point at all."

"Guys please. Just stop arguing!" Ricky sighed, running a hand through his soft black hair.

Niel let out a sigh, turning to look at the youngest of the three, who was sat just behind them, leaning against the wall.

"I'm sorry." C.A.P eventually said. "I'm sorry that I'm a leader ok. I'm sorry your preferred leader is dead. And I'm sorry I'm still even here. You'd rather me be dead than him, I know that, so stop making it so obvious, because I just can't take it anymore." He snapped, turning and stomping his way out of the area, going back to sit in front of his DJ gear and listen to the music which was constantly playing through his earphones.

He leaned over the equipment, picking up the headphones and placing them over his ears, before sitting down in the chair, closing his eyes and getting lost in the music, nodding his head along to the beat.

He couldn't hear anything other than the upbeat tune coming from his head phones.

It seemed to draw him into a place where he didn't have to worry about what was happening with his group.

Where he didn't have to worry about the footsteps slowly approaching him.

Of course, since he was listening to his music, he couldn't hear them.

And since he had his eyes closed, he couldn't see them.

It wasn't until the man was stood completely in front of him, did Minsoo notice the shadow looming over him and blocking his vision.

Suddenly, Minsoo felt the earphones being pulled off, causing him to look up at the man standing in front of him, an evil look in his dark eyes.

He let out a shaky breath.

Just great.

He had just had a row with the other members, and now he was going to die before he could even apologize. Didn't he just feel like the world's biggest jerk. He was admittedly jealous that L.Joe could do his job better than he did himself, but was no need to shout at Niel and Ricky.

"C.A.P right?" The man asked and Minsoo nodded, casting his eyes over to the DJ deck.

Key pressed his lips together, before turning round and beginning to fiddle with the machinery. Just get it over and done with. One more boy dead. One step closer to winning.

C.A.P his lips, before standing up and walking over to Key.

"Are you going to kill me?" He asked.

Key paused for a moment, letting out a small chuckle, before turning back to look at Minsoo.

"Of course." He grinned.

"Can I at least just-"

Minsoo never got chance to finish his sentence.

Key brought the wires he had pulled from the DJ decks to either side of Minsoo's neck, causing his body to lurch and twist in pain as the electricity surged through him.

Kibum closed his eyes, turning his head away so as to avoid the sparks which were now beginning to shoot from the ends of the wires.

Eventually, Minsoo's body dropped to the floor. The electricity had been too much and had completely cooked his nervous system.

Key smirked and turned to leave.

One more down.

Just a few more to go.

And then together...

They would prevail.


Bye Bye Minsoo!!!
Woah I'm killing off Teen Top left right and center here...
I'm sorry angels! /cries with you because I'm an angel too/
This week's birthday spam!: SooHyun, Eli, Myungsoo (L)

/Devours Myungsoo's face/
That man is beautiful.

And the teaser! It's going to be an exciting one I think ^^